Stop What You Are Doing & Watch Netflix Original Birdbox ASAP

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
This bitch walked through a whole forest blind folded and didn't walk into one tree.

Damn near drowned them kids trying to navigate down a river blind folded.

Couldn't she have only put the blind fold on when she heard that thing coming or felt the 50 mph wind?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, a lot of that is programming in the way we consume films. We need an explanation to feel completion but just like life itself sometimes there are no answers. Shit just happens
They never showed what it was that you would go crazy if you saw it. What tripped me out is that at area 51 they are so serious about keeping certain things there hid, in certain parts they have to have workers without the majestic or higher security clearance to do certain work there. When they do they have a black bag they have to put over there head at certain times. Also if a certain alarm goes off they have to put the black bag over there head and they are told they will be shot if they take the bag off or try to peep. It is just that serious out there. Area 51 has the most secure air space in the world but all over the world the governments are working with America to keep certain things secret. When it comes to truth being official and what the masses live by it is almost impossible for real blackness to breath.
There has been areas where these so called ufo's were recovered and the people in the area had to close their curtains and blinds until the government had completely taken the stuff away.
Even though Roswell was a false flag operation by Russia they still vacuumed the area to make sure that nothing was left behind for anybody to check out. All countries are holding secrets that they must have sworn to somebody to keep hid from the masses.

Last edited:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
They never showed what it was that you would go crazy if you saw it. What tripped me out is that at area 51 they are so serious about keeping certain things there hid, in certain parts they have to have workers without the majestic or higher security clearance to do certain work there. When they do they have a black bag they have to put over there head at certain times. Also if a certain alarm goes off they have to put the black bag over there head and they are told they will be shot if they take the bag off or try to peep. It is just that serious out there. Area 51 has the most secure air space in the world but all over the world the governments are working with America to keep certain things secret. When it comes to truth being official and what the masses live by it is almost impossible for real blackness to breath.
There has been areas where these so called ufo's were recovered and the people in the area had to close their curtains and blinds until the government had completely taken the stuff away.
Even though Roswell was a false flag operation by Russia they still vacuumed the area to make sure that nothing was left behind for anybody to check out. All countries are holding secrets that they must have sworn to somebody to keep hid from the masses.
2lsisxu.jpg

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol it is a stupid movie. But to me it was just strange about certain things that have happened in the past and is happening right now. They always try to make it seem as though whites found us with drums, spears, etc. living primitive. But there is shit that they are still studying about us that damn near all of us do not have the slightest idea about. It would be best not to say more than that because it would really seam strange. But anyway the movie to me was bullshit. But it had me thinking about something just like the studies in the old days when they put messages in commercials. At the movie theaters during the half time when they put the other real in if they put messages in the movies for people to go buy refreshments then the percentage of people buying refreshments would increase a lot. Then there is the coke commercials coke it's what the world wants today.
Shit most people are just living to be living. Some of us are trying to figure out how to get the world back from these white devils. But just like they say the white man had gun powder was why Africa is named after a white man. And why they were able to make blacks slaves. But it happened in the mind first. And right now most of us blacks are not allowed guns legally but these whites have studied stuff about us and guns are almost like play toys compared to the weapons they got hid. But it is something being hid that they are very very serious about keeping hid. You might now even be aware of this.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So I've never seen, or even heard of, A Quiet Place. I tried to watch it on Netflix but it's not there. I started to stream it on Spectrum (my cable provider) but it cost $5.99. I was about to buy it but something told me to see if it was free on YouTube. It wasn't free, but it only cost .99 cents to stream on YouTube. My punk-ass cable company is ripping me off.
Hold on you have this beautiful thing called the internet where it's a shitload of freeeeeee streaming sites...you actually paid for a movie that has had a clear copy on the net for months smh

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
When a mysterious force decimates the population, only one thing is certain ‑‑ if you see it, you die. The survivors must now avoid coming face to face with an entity that takes the form of their worst fears. Searching for hope and a new beginning, a woman and her children embark on a ...

rlW8ub0.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/birdboxmovie/

My wife was watching this last night. I caught one scene of them driving blindly to a grocery store.
I'll have to check it out.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You know, I watched this off your suggestion. Now I want to hunt you down and take back my hour and a half of watching this shit. Ugh!

You Mean...

After I just wasted AT LEAST TWO HOURS watching,
"A QUIET PLACE II: SKYLINE BIRD BOX"
Starring Sandra " I'm not a Damsel In Distress, But I'm ALWAYS In Distress" Bullock?

Nah.
I'm gonna watch the B&W Alfonso Cuaron Mexican flick again.
Just to GAIN those AT LEAST TWO HOURS back.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
It was cool for a Netflix movie, don't know why everybody's going crazy about it, tho.

It's basically what "The Happening" wanted to be.

This ^^^^

It’s just an updated version of the happening. No explanation as to why this shit is happening it just is. :dunno:

Just got back from fams house where we watched it because everyone was talking about it.

I give it an ok = 3 out of 5 stars.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
It had it's moments but the ending....

Stuck with’em lol

But it was better than Bird Box tho.

At first I thought it was on some straightforward shit. Then the extra shit started happening. Was like ok that shit just wasn’t a metaphor.

Seen any other good shit on Netflix?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Stuck with’em lol

But it was better than Bird Box tho.

At first I thought it was on some straightforward shit. Then the extra shit started happening. Was like ok that shit just wasn’t a metaphor.

Seen any other good shit on Netflix?
I did enjoy the premise and it's decent until it goes over the top.
Nah, but I'm browsing around now.

pollux

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just finished watching it about a hour ago. It could have been great.......too many unanswered questions tho.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone needs to make a scary/thriller movie in where the bad guy actually wins. Fucked this feel good shit