Stop What You Are Doing & Watch Netflix Original Birdbox ASAP

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't need the answer for everything. This is what you're used to in movies an "explanation"...

Not knowing didn't break this film
While I agree that not knowing didn't break the film, it's definitely one of the factors that contributed to the film's overall mediocrity.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
IMG-20181224-WA0031.jpg

Killing me yo ..... :roflmao:

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I've never seen, or even heard of, A Quiet Place. I tried to watch it on Netflix but it's not there. I started to stream it on Spectrum (my cable provider) but it cost $5.99. I was about to buy it but something told me to see if it was free on YouTube. It wasn't free, but it only cost .99 cents to stream on YouTube. My punk-ass cable company is ripping me off.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
While I agree that not knowing didn't break the film, it's definitely one of the factors that contributed to the film's overall mediocrity.

Bro, a lot of that is programming in the way we consume films. We need an explanation to feel completion but just like life itself sometimes there are no answers. Shit just happens

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Bro, a lot of that is programming in the way we consume films. We need an explanation to feel completion but just like life itself sometimes there are no answers. Shit just happens
Man all these niggas talk mad shit and can’t even write a simple comic strip

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
This film was worth a watch! Just enjoy the ride, get off and move on. I like the concept and the fact that not everything was explained. Good Film. Enjoy!