Stop What You Are Doing & Watch Netflix Original Birdbox ASAP

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Damn can’t blame the kids

My only gripe is how she was ok with them walkin without her after all that shit they did

So these beings are like demons, they can’t physically harm you but can influence you to do shit

Crazy people, psychopaths have demons in them so that’s why they can see them

Man this was good

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saw this the other night. If it wasn't for The Happening and the other movie where you couldn't talk, the concept would have been good enough to recommend it to someone who likes the genre. The movie had the cliche characters but Sandra and ole crazy Johnmy M. made this movie watchable.

I needed much more than your inner demons being the monster. Even though when done well enough to make the movie actually scary, it's works.

As a horror film, it's barely passable. As a psychological thriller, it's barely passable, it's a bad movie with good actors and a good budget.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only on bgol would you see a thread suggesting you stop everything and watch a movie...

By a muthafucka who didn't take time to stop what he was doing and watch the movie...

Muthafucka think he slick using kniggas as lab experiments so he don't have to waste his precious time watching

"Hot garbage"

Very slick OP

Verrrrrry slick:lol:

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
Only on bgol would you see a thread suggesting you stop everything and watch a movie...

By a muthafucka who didn't take time to stop what he was doing and watch the movie...

Muthafucka think he slick using kniggas as lab experiments so he don't have to waste his precious time watching

"Hot garbage"

Very slick OP

Gon get the crew to rate this shyt for him ..... :lol:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"an entity that takes the form of their worst fears."

aka a Boggart from Harry Potter

Last edited:

OUT THARE

It takes a nation of millions to keep us black
BGOL Investor
I thought it was funny the brutha in the movies name was Tom & he’s fuckng a CAC woman of course he had to die b/c of that..*** out of ***** its OK might got 4 if Sandra did a better love scene w/ Tom like in Monster Ball w/ Halle & Billy it won her an Oscar :popcorn:

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gon get the crew to rate this shyt for him ..... :lol:

Lol....

I could see him typing the thread now..
Snickering and saying....

Suckers...

Lol

Somebody get that gif if that cowboy laughin...

That was op when he finished and submitted the thread...

Talkin bout crash test dummiez

U fucked up for the shenanigans op u summabytch....

Had me ready to go run watch that shit too based off his....title...

LOL

noriega

Rising Star
Registered
:roflmao: dayum nukka .....
:lol: I mean... What I'm finding out is that a lot of you are easily pleased. I guessed the ending of this movie... Acting like she was going to choose a kid to sacrifice to make it on the raft. I knew what option she would take... Those loose ass blindfolds held tight on them kids heads...

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am downloading it now and about to check it out. Got to give my opinion on it. We already know at certain places whites have secret if somebody not with the click see it they will kill them. Image you have to visit one of those places for some reason and they tell you if you hear an alarm to lay down and keep your eyes close. If you look up or if they catch you seeing something they do not want you to see they will kill you. And this is not Hollywood it is real. Bob Lazar had got in deep but not deep enough. If he had then he would have been with the secrets for ever or dead.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was going to watch "BIRDBOX" early this morning.
But I chose to watch THIS instead.

v1.bTsxMjkwNzQ2ODtqOzE3OTI0OzEyMDA7MTUwMDsyMjUw

One of the BEST Films I've seen this year.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gonna see bgol review of halloween... Juss seen it that movie was hot garbage...if ya said it was ok or it was good than I really will have doubts of seeing a blind place Uhhh I mean birdbox

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
:lol:
Sandra ain’t got no ass, nam

But I guess she’ll do given situation

I wanna butt fuck Sandra Bullock so ima watch it.....

Mannn when they showed that black dude standing behind her ass wasn’t just flat it was sunken in, I bet you can see her asshole when she is standing straight up :lol::roflmao::smh::smh:

Saw this the other night. If it wasn't for The Happening and the other movie where you couldn't talk, the concept would have been good enough to recommend it to someone who likes the genre. The movie had the cliche characters but Sandra and ole crazy Johnmy M. made this movie watchable.

I needed much more than your inner demons being the monster. Even though when done well enough to make the movie actually scary, it's works.

As a horror film, it's barely passable. As a psychological thriller, it's barely passable, it's a bad movie with good actors and a good budget.

"Hot garbage"

Very slick OP

Yeah I was saying “damn they got Sandra, John Malkovich, Asian dude from SVU, then had that new black comedian that’s been getting some movie roles this might be pretty good movie”, WRONG!. I thought the movie was ending when they killed the first dude that tore all the blinds down, then I thought it was ending when the black dude shot himself:hmm: