Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was never crazy about anime.. but that jizoint the

animation prequel to train to busan(sp)... was fuckin dope..

ending had me like... get the fuck outta here..!!

I was lookin for some good story tellin shit like that...with a twist ending..

and always come up short.. I just gave up...

nothing tops that train to busan prequel...as far as Im concerned..

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Netflix? Is it violent?

Yes....It should be on there,since the season is over.

Yea them goblins have zero fucks to give. Goblin Slayer is pretty solid.

Another good anime to check out is

"That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime"

It's 10 episodes in and the dub is out as well. It's pretty good from what I've seen so far.

I enjoy watching fantasy themed anime,it gives me ideas for my book...:rolleyes:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I was using them for dramas an tokusatsu's too at one point...it's just easier to dl and delete now. Thought I was the only one who felt this way.

I used to do that but said fuck it and just streamed the anime but if I really like something I will download it,so I can watch it again later.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to do that but said fuck it and just streamed the anime but if I really like something I will download it,so I can watch it again later.

It's not the most convenient thing. I'm still halfway done with Kakuranger and it's been ten months cause I'm dling everything.

But then again I come from the time when downloading was SACRED. Cause you might not have it next month, lol. Still got dvd's of burnt stuff in the closet.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Just got word that the new Ghost in the Shell CGI series is dropping on Netflix in 2020 its called "Ghost In The Shell: SAC 2045".
Dt2jm-aVAAAiTrz.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Highly recommend Ssss Gridman.... the story took a twist that I didn’t see coming. One of the best anime of 2018...

Also the English dub is the only way to watch this.

Count23

International
International Member
what websites you guys use that free? i use gogoanime but sometimes it doesn't work.

I used to be at kissanime but when they changed their video player sometime this year it went to shit.....
https://www.reddit.com/r/animepiracy/wiki/animestreamlist
Try the sites suggested in this link for streaming.

https://nyaa.si
For torrenting anime.

It's 10 episodes in and the dub is out as well. It's pretty good from what I've seen so far.

Yeah this is my shit on Mondays, comfy as fuck.
I still don't get how u have time to watch all of this shit.
I mean it all depends on how many shows you watch. I don't watch much live action shows/movies anymore, and since most episodes are around 23 mins or so, you can at least watch three eps in a little over an hour. Even quicker if you download the ep and play it at a higher speed.:dunno:

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Watched the current season of Sword Art Online and enjoying it so far with the latest episode was crazy.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Finally decided to check this out, went in blind
When it started off i was like "What in the TV 14 Kids these dudes got me watching...this RPG SAO trope sht"

Gotdamn that escalated quickly lol

LOL. That is the reason I try to give a series at least a few episodes before I judge it.

From the sound of it you may not be into it, but "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" is decent so far.

Also Sword Art Online maybe having its best session. Again SAO is one of those hate it or love it series so it still may not be your speed. I'd say start with episodes 8-10 and it should give you a good idea if you'd really want to watch this session.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This show has been my feel good show of the Winter. I watch Goblin Slayer, then I watch this to cleanse the palate. It's good stuff.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Finally decided to check this out, went in blind
When it started off i was like "What in the TV 14 Kids these dudes got me watching...this RPG SAO trope sht"

Gotdamn that escalated quickly lol

I saud,the same shit last week...

:lol::lol::lol:

Had you thinking those kids will kill a couple of goblins and bail but I was totally wrong....I took a quick peep of the first chapter in the manga,they show what happened...I heard the manga is worse...lol

LOL. That is the reason I try to give a series at least a few episodes before I judge it.

From the sound of it you may not be into it, but "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" is decent so far.

Also Sword Art Online maybe having its best session. Again SAO is one of those hate it or love it series so it still may not be your speed. I'd say start with episodes 8-10 and it should give you a good idea if you'd really want to watch this session.

I heard the Aliziation arc is really long in the manga. Hopefully,we get at least 70 episodes. I might have to check it out.

Jae

Rising Star
Registered

Nah i actually enjoyed the 1st season of SOA. Never saw the rest.
Goblin Slayer just gave me the vibes of at the beginning of a watered down SOA RPG adventurethon.
Like when they bring anime to the states for kids
BM8BGtE.jpg

Naruto-Censorship.png

Main character looks like a stiff breeze will knock her ass over, green ass kids talking like Goblins aint sht...... going in battle under prepared.
I was like if they go in wrecking sht in this cave, i was done.

That is the reason I try to give a series at least a few episodes before I judge it.
Aint that the truth, cant count how many times I would have missed out on classics just based off 1st episodes.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Since,I'm caught up in most of my anime shows I'm thinking about watching Fist of the North Star. I started watching it for the first time around 2007 but stopped..

I was going to say fuck Black Clover due to the main character screaming all the dayum time but stuck with it.....

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Since,I'm caught up in most of my anime shows I'm thinking about watching Fist of the North Star. I started watching it for the first time around 2007 but stopped..

I was going to say fuck Black Clover due to the main character screaming all the dayum time but stuck with it.....

Once you get past the first 5 or so episodes, Black Clover is worth watching. You've probably seen it before but what hasn't been reimagined at this point. I've said it before but I believe most people never watched the show for themselves and follow others opinions blindly.

I think Baki will start airing on Netflix soon, so I hope it is decent.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
I know its technically not "Anime" but please don't sleep on Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse one of the best action cartoon films ever made. I was disappointed by its box office take so please go out and support it.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Once you get past the first 5 or so episodes, Black Clover is worth watching. You've probably seen it before but what hasn't been reimagined at this point. I've said it before but I believe most people never watched the show for themselves and follow others opinions blindly.

I think Baki will start airing on Netflix soon, so I hope it is decent.

I actually like Clover but they need to cut down on the screaming...I need to read the manga before it gets too far ahead of me.

Right now,I'm watching Fist of the Northstar since there's a spinoff series out now...My homie been shaming me about it for over 10 years now...lol...

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Fist of the Northstar is boring ass fuck....It's mostly due to Lin calling for Ken all the fucking time. And,then shes in some suicide shit,if Ken dies I'm going to kill myself....really..:smh::smh::smh: