Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
SLots for the Yeezy Zebra release and the Jordan 1 ROY

https://doubleupkicks.com/

Yes its absolutely legit.

Naw bro, don't promote this shit

I had my credit card used using one of those sites

Not saying the site are the ones who did it, but the security they use allows people to easily be able to hack their site giving them your credit card information

Reactions: LSN

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
question:
looking to pick these up this saturday:

air-jordan-1-rookie-of-the-year-atmoscon.jpg
not really a sneakerhead but will i be straight showing up to Footlocker or Footaction 1st thing saturday or this one of them shows where cats will be lining up
i wanna get em but i will only pay retail and trying to fuck with the bullshit

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
question:
looking to pick these up this saturday:

air-jordan-1-rookie-of-the-year-atmoscon.jpg
not really a sneakerhead but will i be straight showing up to Footlocker or Footaction 1st thing saturday or this one of them shows where cats will be lining up
i wanna get em but i will only pay retail and trying to fuck with the bullshit

good luck...these are looking like they’re gonna be in high demand...already selling for $305 on GOAT smh...you should also try the SNKRS app on your phone while waiting on line @ the mall or w/e...I’ve had some success w/ them for items that were considered hard to get @ the space jam 11s and the KD 11 peach jams

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
good luck...these are looking like they’re gonna be in high demand...already selling for $305 on GOAT smh...you should also try the SNKRS app on your phone while waiting on line @ the mall or w/e...I’ve had some success w/ them for items that were considered hard to get @ the space jam 11s and the KD 11 peach jams

thanks for the input
i got 2 footlockers near me and will be there round 9:30

if they sold out sold out

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
thanks for the input
i got 2 footlockers near me and will be there round 9:30

if they sold out sold out

I feel you...I was the same way when folks initially suggested the shit to me...I got lucky doing the “in-store” thing a couple times...I’ve had tremendous luck online or w/ apps tho

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Those weren't considered hard to get

and StockX has better prices than GOAT

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
For some reason I like my boxes, a I guess I’m just old-school.

doesn’t make a difference to me...outside of the space jam box shits is just regular looking cardboard boxes...it looks too cluttered to me tho

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
doesn’t make a difference to me...outside of the space jam box shits is just regular looking cardboard boxes...it looks too cluttered to me tho

I have so many shoes, it’ll be just “Neater” clutter. Still won’t be able to walk around them :roflmao:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
getting rid of my shoe boxes...anybody fuck w/ the transparent shoes containers?

CF_17_10048827_Drop-Front-Shoe_Boxes.jpg

I see no reason to get those and then keep the boxes around. I'd rather just keep the boxes.

I guess it makes it easier to find kicks, but it's not that big a deal to me. If I can't find something or it's taking me too long I just wear something else.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I see no reason to get those and then keep the boxes around.

ya that’s not the plan...

...getting rid of my shoe boxes...

*edit*

I’ve seen them in a few youtube reviewers’ vids and just like the look as opposed to having a bunch of cardboard boxes stacked up in my closet...it’s not only easier to find sneakers but easier to get to them since they have lids that open up from the front (drop down) so that I don’t have to unstack boxes to get to a particular sneaker...I bought them in bulk so I got them for about $8 each...it might seem like a lot but if you look @ it from a different perspective it basically amounts to paying an extra “tax” per sneaker...if every time I bought a sneaker I had the option of paying $8 extra for this case instead of a regular shoebox then I’d take it...so for me the cost is “justified”...it’s gonna be a pain in the ass tho taking all my shit out the boxes and putting them in these

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
ya that’s not the plan...

*edit*

I’ve seen them in a few youtube reviewers’ vids and just like the look as opposed to having a bunch of cardboard boxes stacked up in my closet...it’s not only easier to find sneakers but easier to get to them since they have lids that open up from the front (drop down) so that I don’t have to unstack boxes to get to a particular sneaker...I bought them in bulk so I got them for about $8 each...it might seem like a lot but if you look @ it from a different perspective it basically amounts to paying an extra “tax” per sneaker...if every time I bought a sneaker I had the option of paying $8 extra for this case instead of a regular shoebox then I’d take it...so for me the cost is “justified”...it’s gonna be a pain in the ass tho taking all my shit out the boxes and putting them in these
I copped 60 of these earlier this yr. Cleared up so much space!
Where did you guys purchase the boxes? The container store should have a sale on those coming up soon .

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I got fed up and pulled the trigger on the ones from the Container Store. Ebay nor google turned up the same style at a better price than $10

ya...there’s one from a company called ‘iris’...they used to make very similar boxes but then they switched up the design...now it’s shaped a little more like a trapezoid and the door isn’t transparent...it’s like a cloudy translucent color...it looks like cheap tupperware basically...it’s slightly less expensive tho