Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I've been watching YuYu Hakusho,the past couple of days. It's one of the few anime shows I can watch over and over again...

I can't wait for the new OVA comes out...

Reactions: Jae

Count23

International
International Member
anyone watching baki (2018)
its a continuation of that old school anime baki the grappler, and it goes hard
I am, it's fun over the top action.

I've also been watching Angolmois:Record of Mongol Invasion. Basically a historical war series, where recent convicts are conscripted to help fight against the invading forces of the Mongols.

Cells at Work!: An edutainment series, taking place inside a human body, following anthropomorphised cells carrying out their tasks in order to keep the body running. It's pretty clever, funny and informative, IMO.

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am, it's fun over the top action.

I've also been watching Angolmois:Record of Mongol Invasion. Basically a historical war series, where recent convicts are conscripted to help fight against the invading forces of the Mongols.

Cells at Work!: An edutainment series, taking place inside a human body, following anthropomorphised cells carrying out their tasks in order to keep the body running. It's pretty clever, funny and informative, IMO.
yeah, i'm watching cells at work too, it's decent and you learn shit, will check out the mongol invasion anime

Count23

International
International Member
yeah, i'm watching cells at work too, it's decent and you learn shit, will check out the mongol invasion anime
There's also a spinoff Cells at work manga, called "Cells at Work:Black (apparently in japan, if a company's staff has constant low morale, due to poor management, it gets the reputation of being a 'black' company)", but only 5 or so chapters have been translated so far. It's set in a different body, so of course it has a different cast of cells (WBC is a busty female, while RBC is a rookie dude). It seems to be in older, worn out body (probably an older japanese salaryman) so you get to see how these cells handle shit like alcoholism, stds (gonorrhoea), clogged arteries, cigarette addiction, balding, erectile dysfunction, etc. From the few chapters I read, it was still a fun read, even though it has a more serious tone compared to the original series.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
What the hell is taking so long for One Punch Man season 2.
Didnt that sht break records? and they decide to go on like a 5 year hiatus.
That was a very good cartoon I really hope they bring that back

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What the hell is taking so long for One Punch Man season 2.
Didnt that sht break records? and they decide to go on like a 5 year hiatus.
I think the 2nd session comes out next year.

It's to early to tell, but Goblin Slayer may be interesting to watch.

mrblkthunda

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fdedxh.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man this season of seven deadly sins is tight.

Like Dragonball.... I can only watch this show with the English voice acting.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Season 3 of Code Geass premiered today.

I got to watch the first two seasons because I got lost watching episode one..:smh:

Man where are you seeing season 3.....

I’ve looked everywhere and the most I’ve seen is that R3 is a movie and dropping in 2019. Are you talking about the spinoff?

Last edited:

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I came across Goblin Slayer from the manga. When I saw that crunchyroll had the shit rated PG, I was on thee floor. Either the studio really fucked up, or crunchyroll had no clue.
lmao, PG? no wonder people are losing their minds over it online, posting youtube vids saying not to watch it. i think it should be a 17+

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This is old but still good. Gatchaman OVA “sometimes I appear as one, sometimes as 5, sometimes with no shape at all. We might just be a flash in the corners of your vision. But we always make our mark”

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm on Baki but I'm bout to check out this Goblin Slayer shit.

Yeah I’m now interested in this goblin slayer...

I also highly suggest that everyone immediately go to Crunchyroll and check out the Fantastic season 3 of Full Metal Panic. That shit went next level hard. I’ve watched it twice.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what websites you guys use that free? i use gogoanime but sometimes it doesn't work.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Yeah I’m now interested in this goblin slayer...

I also highly suggest that everyone immediately go to Crunchyroll and check out the Fantastic season 3 of Full Metal Panic. That shit went next level hard. I’ve watched it twice.

I kept seeing this name but hadn't got around to it. Thanks for the heads up. I kinda hate taking chances on some of these anime and wasting my time because it's lame but I'll take this recommendation.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I kept seeing this name but hadn't got around to it. Thanks for the heads up. I kinda hate taking chances on some of these anime and wasting my time because it's lame but I'll take this recommendation.

Trust me people take Ls..... Full metal panic is an underrated gem. It’s second season was a fucking masterpiece. Some of the best shit that I’ve seen from a story stand point.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Just started season 2 of Attack On Titan after watching the first season over 2 years ago. I forgot how graphic and intense this show is.