Official NBA 2018-2019 Thread - the end of the regular season is near

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Phoenix lookin legit
Niggas gonna end up giving up like 120 points per game man. Don't buy into dat shit. Don't buy into dat shit at all. :smh:

1xkmeM.jpg

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
There is no way Eric Gordon can be the centerpiece of a trade that lands Jimmy Butler. The Rockets don't have enough to offer and their draft picks will be worthless...

a package of what?

:hmm:

You're delusional

Yeah we definitely long shots but we still got some things working in our favor.

He's a Houston (or surrounding area) native. Butler also expressed an interest in winning and teams playing with a sense of urgency. Plus there's the fact he could just be a rental for the year if traded somewhere he doesn't want to be.

You consider all of that and it could scare off a lot of teams. Yeah they will possibly get better trade offers, but will a team be willing to mortgage their future for someone that might bounce in July?

At least here you competing with the Warriors

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeah we definitely long shots but we still got some things working in our favor.

He's a Houston (or surrounding area) native. Butler also expressed an interest in winning and teams playing with a sense of urgency. Plus there's the fact he could just be a rental for the year if traded somewhere he doesn't want to be.

You consider all of that and it could scare off a lot of teams. Yeah they will possibly get better trade offers, but will a team be willing to mortgage their future for someone that might bounce in July?

At least here you competing with the Warriors

I just want to know where y'all be getting all this money fam lol

spider705

BGOL Investor
I just want to know where y'all be getting all this money fam lol
The owner said fuck the luxury tax...

Tillman Fertita has said that some of his best memories of being a native Houstonian was those championship years back in the mid 90's. He desperately wants to get back to those days.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The owner said fuck the luxury tax...

Tillman Fertita has said that some of his best memories of being a native Houstonian was those championship years back in the mid 90's. He desperately wants to get back to those days.

Man I think y'all missed that opportunity last year...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think a lot of people are sleeping on Melo... Wouldn't be surprised if he had a stand out year...

i demand money wise..... trust me i aint sleeping on Melo
he would've been hell coming in off the bench for the Lakers....getting Bealsey filled that void(for me, can't speak for other)

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn the summer went by fast. This is shaping up to be a great season. Looking like GSW vs BOS is inevitable.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Looks like Miami or Milwaukee for Jimmy Butler, with Miami being the leader thus far.

What do they have to offer?
(Besides the city itself and the womens)

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Miami feels like Jimmy will be the key in getting Kyrie because they have spoken about wanting to play together and Kyrie likes Miami

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
damn @Mask you could @ least post a couple brooklyn nets pics...new “blackout” uniforms...

trash.jpg

NY-CV880_TRASH_P_20140219165146.jpg

trash.jpg

garbage-413757_1920.jpg

Damn, I bet the rat problem is off the chain in that town:smh:. We have serious rat issues in the Chi but you will never see trash bags stacked up like those pictures.

Reactions: LSN

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
And y'all are winning... That's the goal. Luxury tax can be negated if you bringing home the championship.

Here's the owner flat out saying $20 mil ain't gonna stop shit as long as we're winning:

Warriors owner is the same

Cat spent a couple b out of his own pocket to build a stadium he don't give a fuck about a tax

spider705

BGOL Investor
Warriors owner is the same

Cat spent a couple b out of his own pocket to build a stadium he don't give a fuck about a tax
Yeah Les Alexander was a good owner but when that luxury tax started kicking in the jew in him came out and he was like FUCK THIS!

Fertita wants a winner, nothing more nothing less. As long as the team is competing he'll let Morey do whatever he wants.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jimmy Butler Informs Wolves Of Preference To Be Dealt To Heat
SEP 26, 2018 10:52 AM

Butler_Jimmy_min_180922.jpg

Jimmy Butler and his agent have informed the Minnesota Timberwolves he prefers a trade to the Miami Heat.

Butler initially had the Los Angeles Clippers, New York Knicks and Brooklyn Nets on his wish list.

The Heat have reportedly been amongst the most aggressive teams in trying to trade for Butler.

Butler will be a free agent in 2019.

How come none of these top players wanna play with LBJ in L.A.???????:hmm:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
shit Jimmy was bout to go to Cleveland to play with unc and bron, so theres nothing to see here....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shit Jimmy was bout to go to Cleveland to play with unc and bron, so theres nothing to see here....
Nah bro, he wanted to play with Irving and still does; he dont want no parts of LBJ. Thats 3 star/super star players saying nah im good on LBJ....It wouldnt surprise me at all if L.A. totally strikes out on free agency next year....

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Nah bro, he wanted to play with Irving and still does; he dont want no parts of LBJ. Thats 3 star/super star players saying nah im good on LBJ....It wouldnt surprise me at all if L.A. totally strikes out on free agency next year....

They might miss, we'll see but I'm say if they looking at long term, they could let Brandon develop into his own(KD) vs signing KD. I feel that route could have you going after AD the following summer, if you don't get Klay or some other target. Having money for the young core should be a main focus.

In to Jimmy Bulter
I mean i thought dude was about to tell the bulls he wanted A trade to the Cavs. Apparently Lebron talked to him also, then the Kyrie news came out and that stopped everything. Maybe what we heard and read wasn't the true happenings, I don't know....