stixx passin thru

International
International Member
gooooooooalololololol
35485201_10156549834291584_3986147886013349888_o.jpg

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

Thank you. :yes:

This is probably the most slept on role in world football. This is my preferred position wherever I play and it's the central hub of most good teams. Without the proper DM, it's really difficult to connect left to right. Your game has to be 360 degrees at every given moment, not just breaking up plays but creating them in transition. Of all the youth and adult teams I coach today, this role is reserved for my most athletic and smartest individuals on the pitch.

Frank Lampard for example could credit his entire career to Makelele. Free to roam and score goals with that powerhouse behind him.

Real joy to watch.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
People underestimate the need for quality DM.
Kante saves a lot of headaches lol

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Panama making things interesting.

Belgium ... they look soooooo good on paper and sooooo average on the pitch

keone

International Member
Fool should put dembele next to witsel and put de bryne on 10. Take out Carrasco.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Fool should put dembele next to witsel and put de bryne on 10. Take out Carrasco.
Bro, I was screaming this during the game! There's no reason a fit Dembele isn't starting every game next to Witsel and against lesser teams (no offense) like Panama, I'd throw one of em further up the pitch more times than not.

Two man middle is uselsss against Panama.

Gotta get right for the next round of matches

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why the fuck was Carrasco being tasked with defending? :lol: They need to chill with that 3 CB system.
Despite the score, I can’t say I was overly impressed by Belgium. A team with talent could beat them

keone

International Member
Bro, I was screaming this during the game! There's no reason a fit Dembele isn't starting every game next to Witsel and against lesser teams (no offense) like Panama, I'd throw one of em further up the pitch more times than not.

Two man middle is uselsss against Panama.

Gotta get right for the next round of matches
Coach is a fool. Leaving nango home might bite him. Cause the defense isn't that good. So the attackers worry too much.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chikhaoui's pretty old now. (32 or so)

Khazri can actually cause damage to England but his supporting cast isn't the greatest which where he's gonna suffer.
31. His game is based on skill and strength, he could still be effective with lost athleticism

Khazri is nice though. I haven't seem him play in a minute

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Sterling can't pass, Walker can't defend, Stones in no man's land...

Premier League Champions.

FFS

keone

International Member
Sterling can't pass, Walker can't defend, Stones in no man's land...

Premier League Champions.

FFS
Fools must have forgot to drink their tea before the game. No focus at all .All these chances.

Why is rashford on the bench smh