LeBron James, Russell Westbrook, More Reportedly Hold Disdain Toward Steph Curry

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
What does any of this have to do with any of this? They won 73 games... had unanimous MVP.. were up 3-1 in the finals.. and they LOST. Period.

Whats preseason projections have to do with anything? You think the Falcons being picked to finish 3rd in their division absolves them of shitting the bed in the super bowl and fucking off a 25 point 4th quarter lead?

I'm not out for absolution.
But revisionist (not you) want to act like everyone believed they'd even be half as good as they were the year before.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not out for absolution.
But revisionist (not you) want to act like everyone believed they'd even be half as good as they were the year before.
Sad thing is, most don't feel they were good at all.

The warriors were special, because it a was largely homegrown talent and non lottery pics.

It baffles how folks hate on a team that has won more games than another over a 3 yr span.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Sad thing is, most don't feel they were good at all.

The warriors were special, because it a was largely homegrown talent and non lottery pics.

It baffles how folks hate on a team that has won more games than another over a 3 yr span.

Just dudes who hate "fortunate" brothas achieving shit reserved for less fortunate muthafuckas. Achievement from any other muthafucka other than those who come from the bottom isn't desired or admired. Proof? Take a look at how they hero worship James. Nine times out of ten the first accolade is he came from nothing, now look at him. Hell, it's the driver that pushes them to say ignorant shit like he's better than Jordan. After all, Jordan had a father and LeBron didn't.

They liked Iverson because he was a short dude killing bigger dudes. They liked him because he was fuckin' arrested, tatted and hood. They frowned on Grant Hill's ass. They frown on Curry's ass. They frown on Thompson's ass. See a trend? Complexion and socioeconomics. Crab shit.

Stans going to be hella fuckin disappointed if GSW makes it out the West. They gonna burn Cleveland's ass for years to come.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
But there WAS one so we will never know...

You think the old Knicks, Kings and Suns can't say the same?

True. But considering the fact that it took:
1. Losing Bogut.
2. Igudala back spasms.
3. Dubious officiating Game 6 (LeBron flop)
4. A Game 7
5. Last second shot.

I think it's safe to say it's the Cavs who NEEDED that to happen to win in seven games. Without it? They were done in five. Suggesting anything else is ridiculous.

We will see how great they are if they meet again.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Westbrook don't really fuck with nobody like that it don't seem so he shouldn't like Steph
CP3 they don't like each other and that's good too. I got no problems with none of this at all.

Why they trying to PUSH this narrative though?

This is actually a way to make players ACTUALLY hate stuff for real.

First the players TOO friendly (which conveniently was said during labor negotiations and Lebron leading the Trayvon picture and the I Can't Breathe shirts)

So now its an obvious attempt to hyping Curry...in a way to somehow sh*t on the other players

and yeah skin color is definitely a part of it...

and like Steph having 2 parents and a light bright wife and being a "family man" is REALLY so damn rare?

They setting him up.

Cause while I acknowledge ALL the time he was hurt during that playoff run...

I aint her for no excuses either...

I laughed when they said he was BETTER than Lebron...which isn't true

Cause we dont want to bring up Iggy was the MVP

this all bullsh*t

Why can't Curry be ONE of the best? Cause he is.

and quiet is kept? He KILLS Westbrook and CP3 on the regular.

Again what is the motivation behind all this?

Aint they SUPPOSED to be rivals?

sidebar: Bomani dropped a good point when Steph out her celebrating and hopping up and down and mean mugging?

All these "just play the game folks"?

AWFULLY quiet.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Why they trying to PUSH this narrative though?

This is actually a way to make players ACTUALLY hate stuff for real.

First the players TOO friendly (which conveniently was said during labor negotiations and Lebron leading the Trayvon picture and the I Can't Breathe shirts)

So now its an obvious attempt to hyping Curry...in a way to somehow sh*t on the other players

and yeah skin color is definitely a part of it...

and like Steph having 2 parents and a light bright wife and being a "family man" is REALLY so damn rare?

They setting him up.

Cause while I acknowledge ALL the time he was hurt during that playoff run...

I aint her for no excuses either...

I laughed when they said he was BETTER than Lebron...which isn't true

Cause we dont want to bring up Iggy was the MVP

this all bullsh*t

Why can't Curry be ONE of the best? Cause he is.

and quiet is kept? He KILLS Westbrook and CP3 on the regular.

Again what is the motivation behind all this?

Aint they SUPPOSED to be rivals?

sidebar: Bomani dropped a good point when Steph out her celebrating and hopping up and down and mean mugging?

All these "just play the game folks"?

AWFULLY quiet.

Iggy shouldn't have been MVP Curry averaged 29 points a game in the finals and didn't get an mvp vote.
he showed up. more than showed up.

Also don't blame Curry. He isn't the one doing this we condemn cac's when they talk about people we don't like and use their words, praise and narratives to shit on the dudes we don't like.

It's same exact CAC'S

and we gonna PRETEND that these other niggas don't celebrate? LOL
fam last time I checked ain't no pre game dance steph doing with the entire team right?

He don't have no particular 3 point celebration he does every time
he ain't bringing down the roof after a dunk

the narrative he gets to celebrate and everyone else can't like the game isn't littered with EVERYONE doing something every single night? is laughable

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Iggy shouldn't have been MVP Curry averaged 29 points a game in the finals and didn't get an mvp vote.
he showed up. more than showed up.

Also don't blame Curry. He isn't the one doing this we condemn cac's when they talk about people we don't like and use their words, praise and narratives to shit on the dudes we don't like.

It's same exact CAC'S

and we gonna PRETEND that these other niggas don't celebrate? LOL
fam last time I checked ain't no pre game dance steph doing with the entire team right?

He don't have no particular 3 point celebration he does every time
he ain't bringing down the roof after a dunk

the narrative he gets to celebrate and everyone else can't like the game isn't littered with EVERYONE doing something every single night? is laughable
We agree

but what I am saying is when ANYONE ELSE celebrates it is a 3 day sorts radio topic...

but when Steph does it?

crickets.

C'mon you KNOW that is the case.

And they doing it ON PURPOSE and it isn't FAIR to Steph cause its causing completely unnecessary division.

And did you read the thing about Mark Jackson's wife and Steph's ankle?

Watch how they gonna twist that.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
We agree

but what I am saying is when ANYONE ELSE celebrates it is a 3 day sorts radio topic...

but when Steph does it?

crickets.

C'mon you KNOW that is the case.

And they doing it ON PURPOSE and it isn't FAIR to Steph cause its causing completely unnecessary division.

And did you read the thing about Mark Jackson's wife and Steph's ankle?

Watch how they gonna twist that.

Ok how bout when they lose 3 in a row for the 1st time in 3 years it means they are exposed
when they rest a game now we need to look into it and these players are now saying we need to respect the game after allowing teams and the cavs to periodically rest all of last year
how come THAT'S a story
but then when you go on a 13 game win streak without durant and steph is playing like steph it's quiet as fuck.

when he goes on a tour and destroys wall, westbrook, leonard and harden twice
ain't no mvp discussion

how bout dat.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok how bout when they lose 3 in a row for the 1st time in 3 years it means they are exposed
when they rest a game now we need to look into it and these players are now saying we need to respect the game after allowing teams and the cavs to periodically rest all of last year
how come THAT'S a story
but then when you go on a 13 game win streak without durant and steph is playing like steph it's quiet as fuck.

when he goes on a tour and destroys wall, westbrook, leonard and harden twice
ain't no mvp discussion

how bout dat.

that is a fair point...

but when you create the Monstars?

what you expect.

Again these white folks making it like this and I REALLY hope WE are smart enough to NOT fall for it.

I swear they got erections from seeing Durant and Westbrook go at each other...

But honestly cuz...I don't see the MEDIA hating on Steph INDIVIDUALLY...its the TEAM.

He has been chosen as the Golden Child (aint that the name of the damn book too?)

I didn't make this up?

It is all right there.

We joke on here...but I aint never HATE on the Warriors eve n last year...

don;t understand how these fans now arent able to keep 2 separate thoughts in their heads at the same time.

ALL these players can be great and they ALL can THINK they are the best you can have favorites and hate other players.

Its ALL OK but to just lie and be delusional really takes the joy out of it.

I do NOT remember Jordan's record setting bulls being treated like this.

Hell look how they HATE Lebrom?

And called Westbrook just a stat padding guy?

its mind numbing.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean the Monstars line has me bugging

They pick up 1 dude in fee agency, the hate was there well before KD came.

Mind you the cavs brought in every hired gun they could and no one said anything

The Warriors team for the most part is still homegrown.

I

that is a fair point...

what you expect.

Again these white folks making it like this and I REALLY hope WE are smart enough to NOT fall for it.

But honestly cuz...I don't see the MEDIA hating on Steph INDIVIDUALLY...its the TEAM.

He has been chosen as the Golden Child (aint that the name of the damn book too?)

I didn't make this up?

It is all right there.

don;t understand how these fans now arent able to keep 2 separate thoughts in their heads at the same time.

ALL these players can be great and they ALL can THINK they are the best you can have favorites and hate other players.

its mind numbing.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
that is a fair point...

what you expect.

I didn't make this up?

It is all right there.

its mind numbing.

we signed 1 free agent lol
it's funny. if he signed with any other team already filled with stars people would be happy to have it.
its just the warriors and i love every minute of it
i hope they go to sleep at night mad as fuck.

steph hasn't been chosen. what people just REFUSE to acknowledge is the fact that this is a guy that Minnesota drafting TWO POINT GUARDS IN FRONT OF HIM
TWO.
people were upset the warriors chose him over Monta Ellis.

His story is such because NOBODY EXPECTED HIM TO DO THIS
he was too little too frail too slow too everything to be as good as he's become and he's proven them wrong.

He wasn't the slam dunk #1 pick.
Nike didn't even get his name right in their presentation
THAT is the fascination
It didn't come out of nowhere it's because HE wasn't supposed to be doing this
that's also why the dudes who WERE anointed and praised and the lottery pick and the dudes who got their names right in the endorsement meetings DON'T like him.