LeBron James, Russell Westbrook, More Reportedly Hold Disdain Toward Steph Curry

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
#Bullshit

Oh and

448.jpg

right and without an injury to steph last year same can be said for the cavs.
Didnt look injured when he was doing 360 dunks in warm ups or yelling "IM BACK!" to the crowd when he was ballin against portland..

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got no problem with this.
Lebron idk if he should hate Steph but I understand you hate a threat type of thing though Lebron is still best player in the NBA steph isn't the lil bro he was when they were having fun laughing like it was here

and that's what niggas don't like.
And they shouldn't

???

I see 2 finals MVPs and 2 elite Role players

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It did when he couldn't drive past no defense having ass kevin love to get a shot off
or steven adams in the round before that one
The bitch aint wanna drive by... He wanted to shoot horrible 30 foot 3's and dance like he always does..

Again, he wasnt hurt when he was 360'ing in warmups and talking cash shit to Dame Lillard nem.. I dont wanna hear shit about that nigga being "injured". He was out there.. Play ball and stop crying.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The bitch aint wanna drive by... He wanted to shoot horrible 30 foot 3's and dance like he always does..

Again, he wasnt hurt when he was 360'ing in warmups and talking cash shit to Dame Lillard nem.. I dont wanna hear shit about that nigga being "injured". He was out there.. Play ball and stop crying.

it's not what he always does it's a hallmark of if he's healthy or not actually lol
if he doesn't drive by AT TIMES then he's hurt period
proven both before he got injured
and after he fully recovered from said injury

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
No surprise amajorcupof is in here acting like a bitch. Man fuck all these jealous niggas.

Reactions: LSN

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Lol ok...

The hate needed balance

I understand the need to defend Steph because he does need defending
He doesn't get the respect from the people that matter that he deserves
Also these cats are using the fact that white people like him like he appeases to them or something- which he doesn't- against him- just like their playbook calls for.

Lebron is the best player in the NBA he shouldn't like steph because he's a real threat to his rings every year.

Westbrook and CP3 shouldn't like steph and steph shouldn't like them either.

it's 2 sides.

injuries have shaped the past 2 finals.

hopefully we get a tie breaker this year and it's a great series.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand the need to defend Steph because he does need defending
He doesn't get the respect from the people that matter that he deserves
Also these cats are using the fact that white people like him like he appeases to them or something- which he doesn't- against him- just like their playbook calls for.

Lebron is the best player in the NBA he shouldn't like steph because he's a real threat to his rings every year.

Westbrook and CP3 shouldn't like steph and steph shouldn't like them either.

it's 2 sides.

injuries have shaped the past 2 finals.

hopefully we get a tie breaker this year and it's a great series.
Has nothing to do with my posting.

I'm not a fan, I don't like the way he plays.

Curry has ol boy deep in His feelings.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's very hoe of you to never mention teams you like so that you can spout your hater ass trash year after year with no rebuttal. Nigga what is your team.
I mention my teams in actual sports threads.. Threads you never seem to peruse. Thats on you my man..

1467684005923.jpg

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Somebody dont like Steph Curry!!!!!................

Cute-Black-Baby-Crying.jpg
Wasn't Bron giving Steph props with Wade there talkin bout "You saw when he hit my PG wit 3 Hesis?" :lol:

For Bron I think it's ego, Westbrook it's business not personal since they was dapping up at all star weekend.

Chris Paul I def know he hate Steph.. he single handedly finished off Chris Paul for good lmaoo

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now show me the one about blowing a 3-1 finals lead.. Thats historic and in the record books too.

I mention my teams in actual sports threads.. Threads you never seem to peruse. Thats on you my man..

1467684005923.jpg
Whats gonna be your excuse when they win this year? What gonna be the cavs excuse? How u gonna feel knowing steph will have tied zeke for chips and there will only be 1 pg that's considered great that has more..and plenty of years to get more..get ready to:suicide:you don't have that many years left anyways:)

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I got no problem with this.
Lebron idk if he should hate Steph but I understand you hate a threat type of thing though Lebron is still best player in the NBA steph isn't the lil bro he was when they were having fun laughing like it was here

and that's what niggas don't like.
And they shouldn't

Hit my PG wit 3 Heis :lol:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Curry is a smallish ( compared to other NBA players of course ) player with a babyface and Everyman appeal. That's why he's so popular. Kids of all races mimic him at home because it gives them this fantasy that they have a realistic chance to be like him.

Not everybody can fly like Jordan, pass like Magic, or be an Adonis like Lebron.

But everybody can shoot a jumper.

Those other cats need to stop complaining and find a way to catch him deep in the playoffs when he's at his weakest.