Official NBA 2016-2017 Thread - 30 teams, 1 goal. 2 weeks left, so much can happen!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
no they don't LOL
you talking out the side of your neck again. stop manufacturing problems. there are enough shots for everyone for the simple fact that they don't care who shoots. if klay is hot he gets the shots. nobody NEEDS to get their numbers which is the point.
the warriors defense is actually better NOW because Durant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Barnes in every single way imaginable
They are getting all of their points in transition off of Portland misses, this is great vs teams that miss but what are they going to do vs teams that shoot at a high percentage...
Don't fall for the same fools gold that you fell for last year....

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are the most asenine poster on here; its really retarded the things you say; Do you realize that the cavs were 1 shot away from losing!!!!!!1 shot; and now you making up stuff about what they(GS) is averaging in the preason:lol::lol:; From @Spectrum to @Selfscience to @BrownTurd etc etc you constantly get your shit corrected and handed back to you but that doesnt matter; this is whats going in the "preseason" with the warriors; like preseason matters though but since you love to bring it up:

http://www.espn.com/blog/statsinfo/...ws-potential-for-warriors-to-set-many-records

You sir need to give it up seriously
The Warriors have been damn near putting up 80 pts in a half but he not impressed :lol:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no they don't LOL
you talking out the side of your neck again. stop manufacturing problems. there are enough shots for everyone for the simple fact that they don't care who shoots. if klay is hot he gets the shots. nobody NEEDS to get their numbers which is the point.
the warriors defense is actually better NOW because Durant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Barnes in every single way imaginable
Dude is an idiot and dumb; only talking because Cavs won last year; wouldnt be hearing nothing from him if Cavs would have lost, nothing; just typing shit just to...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
They are getting all of their points in transition off of Portland misses, this is great vs teams that miss but what are they going to do vs teams that shoot at a high percentage...

they are getting their shots because they're playing good defense and rebounding lol
you said fools gold
i think you got the fools gold backwards.
barnes gets 17 shots, he's got about 19 points right now.
kd gets 17 shots, he's sitting at 26 points right now

any questions?

Reactions: BDR

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
At this point the kid ain't no fluke...

That knee healthy and now they for Durant...

Whole like of tears this season smh

Shits already started.... Got Road Rage in here already typing his ass off trying HARD as fuck to convince himself like....
b6bef1653b149f7b5c12de560951ba13.gif

:lol:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they are getting their shots because they're playing good defense and rebounding lol
you said fools gold

any questions?
bro you gotta stop responding to this complete idiot...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
you said fools gold

any questions?
They play very good defense but are challenged vs certain teams, Portaland feel for the old okie doke of falling in love with the three point shot thinking they can out shoot the Warriors, actually they are a one dimension team and have very little choice, vs a more rounded team they would attack what the Warriors give them.. All I see is that soft paint and know they will have trouble with team who can do both shoot from the outside and attack the hole..
Now in your mind they may be unbeatable, but I just laid out the blueprint on how to attack them... Good thing for them there are few teams in the NBA that come close to being able to attack them and for this reason the Warriors should actually be more dominating in the West, I just don't know how well this will translate vs the Cavs..

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
The funny shit is Draymond still stuffing the state sheet with damn near a triple double lol

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
They play very good defense but are challenged vs certain teams, Portaland feel for the old okie doke of falling in love with the three point shot thinking they can out shoot the Warriors, actually they are a one dimension team and have very little choice, vs a more rounded team they would attack what the Warriors give them.. All I see is that soft paint and know they will have trouble with team who can do both shoot from the outside and attack the hole..
Now in your mind they may be unbeatable, but I just laid out the blueprint on how to attack them... Good thing for them there are few teams in the NBA that come close to being able to attack them and for this reason the Warriors should actually be more dominating in the West, I just don't know how well this will translate vs the Cavs..

i never said shit about unbeatable but the fact you're in playoff form in dissecting everything wrong with the warriors let's me know that they scare you lol
funny thing is, the trailblazers are one of the FEW teams in the nba that actually tun REAL SETS every time down the court.

and like i said. their 3 man got upgraded on both ends of the court. so now 2 3 and 4 are now almost top flight defenders.
and their 3 man is a FAR SUPERIOR rebounder than harrison barnes was. or even bogut.
so yea

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you said fools gold

any questions?
Everyone knows that Barnes cost the Warriors a title. Road Rage be saying some dumb shit.

Man look at Harrison Barnes Stats in the preason

Through six games he is:
12-51 (24%)FG ...
3-16 (19%) 3pt ...
5 assists TOTAL matched by 5 turnovers
He is averaging 6.7 ppg in about 20 mins per game so far

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The funny shit is Draymond still stuffing the state sheet with damn near a triple double lol

he's going to be able to do that. when he shoots less the warriors succeed more. he had to shoot more at times because they were playing like chumps and he wouldn't let them just go out.
hopefully they won't do that in stretches this year.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Everyone knows that Barnes cost the Warriors a title. Road Rage be saying some dumb shit.

Through six games he is:
12-51 (24%)FG ...
3-16 (19%) 3pt ...

he just wasn't worth $90 million to the warriors imo
that's all ill say.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
There is things both teams did right/wrong its one game let alone preseason, all I am saying is that there are areas of concern that I would be looking at if I were coaching the Warriors, don't matter how many points they score, this is what they do and what they did last year.. I would be more worried about their interior defense, scoring off the half court set or vs a set defense and rebounding...
I don't see them scoring more than they did last year, and if this be the case its the other departments that will determine how far they advance.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
he's going to be able to do that. when he shoots less the warriors succeed more. he had to shoot more at times because they were playing like chumps and he wouldn't let them just go out.
hopefully they won't do that in stretches this year.
Or Barnes couldn't buy a shot to save his life

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
There is things both teams did right/wrong its one game let alone preseason, all I am saying is that there are areas of concern that I would be looking at if I were coaching the Warriors, don't matter how many points they score, this is what they do and what they did last year.. I would be more worried about their interior defense, scoring off the half court set or vs a set defense and rebounding...
I don't see them scoring more than they did last year, and if this be the case its the other departments that will determin how far they advance..

listen.
if kd is taking those wide open shots barnes got?
good luck.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Really? With that back and those cramps he was experiencing... C'mon we know if you lace them up there are no excuses..

He caught cramps against the warriors? Because of dehydration and his team being depleted.. He didn't suffer an injury

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't see them scoring more than they did last year, and if this be the case its the other departments that will determine how far they advance.
:smh::smh::smh: what team doesnt have "areas of concern"?? @Mask yo bro you need to block this dude from the thread, seriously..................

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
He caught cramps against the warriors? Because of dehydration and his team being depleted.. He didn't suffer an injury
But his short bench caused him to exert a lot of energy causing him not to be 100... Its like if you were to put poor oil in you car engine and it started burning out, of course your car would not be running 100..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Bottom line, form what I see so far (all things can subject to change) so far the two best teams are the Cavs and Warriors and there is no reason why those two shouldn't be a toss up, one again...

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
listen.
good luck.
The problem playing this Warriors team will be the runs. The Warriors can take a tie game and balloon it to double digits within a little over a min.

The Warriors can also hero ball their way back into a game if they are struggling.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The season has not even started but they are challenged by certain teams? Is this nigga serious?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yes... :lol:

We should definitely start a thread dedicated to the stupid shit he says, AND post the results of the stupid shit he says... AND follow that shit up with his plea coppin and back pedaling you now is coming! It will be the greatest self-ock in the history of BGOL!!! :lol:
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

tjNdRQ.jpg

mrJR

Rising Star
Registered
You mean the gold that had them within 1 minute of winning back to back championships? Season must be here, Roid Rage is spewing nonsense.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
listen.
good luck.

Man them shots KD was getting within the flow of the offense last night... That's the best non pressure ball I've seen KD play in a long time and here's the thing the dude looks like he's enjoying the fuck out of playing with those cats.. Look for him shooting mid to high 50% FGs for the season

Replacing Barnes was a long brainer.. Dude just extended his career an extra 5 years with the move to GS playing with 3 other dudes in their primes

Oh folk missing another fact that Ian Clark improved

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Through six games he is:
12-51 (24%)FG ...
3-16 (19%) 3pt ...
Wow. :smh:

Man them shots KD was getting within the flow of the offense last night... That's the best non pressure ball I've seen KD play in a long time and here's the thing the dude looks like he's enjoying the fuck out of playing with those cats.. Look for him shooting mid to high 50% FGs for the season
.. Dude just extended his career an extra 5 years with the move to GS playing with 3 other dudes in their primes
Stfu you bitch ass pig!!

Reactions: BDR

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

We should definitely start a thread dedicated to the stupid shit he says, AND post the results of the stupid shit he says... AND follow that shit up with his plea coppin and back pedaling you now is coming! It will be the greatest self-ock in the history of BGOL!!! :lol:
Dude stop trying to to put that wack sauce on my shit
I been saying the two best teams in the NBA are the Cavs and the Warriors..
They both have flaws and I pointed them out for dopes like you who one again swear they have no weaknesses..
Chumps like you crack me up how yall be listening to them ESPN dummies and try to pass it off as intelligence...:smh:
The truth be told, if there were kats here bragging how the Cavs can't win I would go just as hard pointing out how they could lose also...
But since Durant singed with the Warriors, idiots like you swear that its a shoe that they win it all, and get homotional when folks like me state that until they learn to play better defense in the paint and rebound better, I don't see them being better than last years team..
Now does that mean they won't win it all, no, did I say they are goinging to lose more games, no...
But thats exactly what your bitch made ass heard me say...
But that's what you do, remember you did that shit last year then I.M. me how your life was so fucked up and stressing you???
Want me to post it or are you ready to fall back and STFU like a good fuck boy?
funny-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Now dude be talking mad greasy now. Nigga called you a fuck boy for calling him out. Ask him why he has so many people on ignore