"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
tumblr_nrijlcUHTf1rhtwseo1_400.jpg

I dont care for sundresses but grey is my favorite color

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yes lawd

Man this bringing memories of a curly hair redhead that asked me to go with her undies shopping. Made our way to VS, she picked out a two pieces (boy shorts and some see thru thongs) but wanted my input selection. I happily said, "I don't feel comfortable giving my opinion, if I don't see how them fit".

She was down, went put the shorts on, comes out showed me, I asked her to turn around, then said, "they're nice, looks very comfortable", she asked "so which ones".....I quickly stated I haven't seen the other pair, door closed then moments later open, just with her left leg and hip out, I asked her to come out so I can get a complete view, then holy shit bammmm I instantly saw what she was hiding(Garfield the cheese eating cat), ya boy started smiling then said, "I like this pair more" asked her to turn around(wasn't huge she had a lil sumthang back there but that tuna made up for it)!!!!!

Must say that was the creamiest tuna cat I've had, only a few homegrown clips have out done that gal!!!

Thanks for this post bro....sorry for snapping like that but the smile and door opens produced a flashback.

ClVRiSJVAAEbhRi.jpg