Going To Rio De Janeiro Brazil For 2 Weeks. What's Good?!

Try to stay out of areas like these

favela1.jpg
 
Enjoy brother...what hotel are you at and where are you flying from that's 13 hours away? Since you'll be there for a while, hit Bahia for a day or 2....and VM
 
You never answered my concern. I do believe that this
is the first time I have ever shut your delusional ass up..

And my choice of language is not accidental by the way;
it is to provoke you into a response and a quarrel, the sole
objective of which would be to promote the exhibition of
your hypocrisy.
 
You cats don't know what you are missing. There is a spot in Rio called Four by Four. Imaging going into strip club filled with dope strippers. These strippers are all nice and coming up to you to not get a dance but to fuck. They have suites where you can fuck chicks. I have some photos to upload. You got to come down here.
 
This fraud ass faggot claims to hate Latinos and cacs and his non stop we have no friends bullshit but is going to Brasil. Why not go to an African country you hoe ass faggit. He going to find a skinny euro Brazilian tranny.
 
IMG_4561.jpg


IMG_4563.jpg


This is Vanessa. She gets four stars. The women here are nice and cool.


IMG_4573.jpg


These two are a five star.

This is the club called Four By Four and you can get model type women. It's like going into a fancy strip club and choosing which one you want. You will forget about American Bitches and you won't have any tolerance for them anymore. Don't know what you are missing. You don't feel no threat at this club or in Rio, I really didn't. Most people are cool.
 
IMG_4571.jpg


IMG_4570.jpg


This chic is a 3 star. She was leaving our room. You can get these model chics down here. Cats been trained to think they can't get fly women. You can come here to some. It's called Whiskeria Four By Four. Women here are mainly cool.
 
IMG_4571.jpg


IMG_4570.jpg


This chic is a 3 star. She was leaving our room. You can get these model chics down here. Cats been trained to think they can't get fly women. You can come here to some. It's called Whiskeria Four By Four. Women here are mainly cool.

So how much you paying?
 
So how much you paying?
You pay by credit card for a room. You can get a regular room, a bigger room, or a suite with TV and jacuzzi. 350, 450, or 500 reals aka $75, $100, and $125 after an hour with the female. You're given a robe and you got into a room full of model type like strippers and they choose or you choose. There is a shower in each room to wash up in before you sleep with the chic and after you sleep with the chic.
 
You pay by credit card for a room. You can get a regular room, a bigger room, or a suite with TV and jacuzzi. 350, 450, or 500 reals aka $75, $100, and $125 after an hour with the female. You're given a robe and you got into a room full of model type like strippers and they choose or you choose. There is a shower in each room to wash up in before you sleep with the chic and after you sleep with the chic.

That's mad cheap.

So really you just paying for the room and get to smut them hoes out however no extra tipping necessary? And if you want to do it again you pay the cost for the room?

Wow interesting.
 
That's mad cheap.

So really you just paying for the room and get to smut them hoes out however no extra tipping necessary? And if you want to do it again you pay the cost for the room?

Wow interesting.

You got to understand that this is still a third world country for the most. Their currency is 1/4 of the US dollar that's why it would be cheap to you. These same women would be like 1,000 to 2,000 dollars in the US. You are paying for the room only. On the second day I had to chic so I paid double. But you just pay like 125 for a suite and thats it. They do ask for tips but tips aint shit. You can give five or ten reals. If you want to do it again, you have to pay for a room again. They charge it to your credit card.
 
You got to understand that this is still a third world country for the most. Their currency is 1/4 of the US dollar that's why it would be cheap to you. These same women would be like 1,000 to 2,000 dollars in the US. You are paying for the room only. On the second day I had to chic so I paid double. But you just pay like 125 for a suite and thats it. They do ask for tips but tips aint shit. You can give five or ten reals. If you want to do it again, you have to pay for a room again. They charge it to your credit card.

Post more pics of the women.

What can you do to them? How far can you go? Do you push them to the limit or you making love and shit.
 
Post more pics of the women.

What can you do to them? How far can you go? Do you push them to the limit or you making love and shit.

One thing I'll say now is that these women show no annoyance at all with the men they're with. If you're use to the US, the shit will shock you. They are into pleasing the men. They do put effort into fucking just as you would. As far as you can go depends. The first female I had, she was real freak but sticking her tongue in certain areas but I let her know I don't do that. That's degrading to me. These women do oral, let you fuck the pussy, anal, they get on top of you or you get on top of them for doggy style. There are women who will let you ejaculate on their chest. I guess you can make some sort of love to some because some are so cool that you look at certain ones as more than just someone you sleep with. One chic I let her come over to my hotel room for more fucking. The thing about going me is that I am not into that extreme shit but these chics do a good enough job that will make you climax more in one night. Take my word for it, these chics give you the business.
 
Folks trip on Mexico. Go to Cozumel and Cancun. It is the other Mexico. Several hundred miles away from border crossers, cocaine and cartels. Besides, you black, ain't nobody going to kidnap your ass. If you a silly drunk white girl, then all bets are off. Visit some Mayan temples too.
 
lol...you can do that for free over here...now mind you I'm NOT against paying for play but you making that simple simon shit sound like an honor

Im not making shit out of anything. I showed the females respect. We were all also kissing and shit and having a good time. He asked me a question about what some women will do and I told him. This is from shit I heard. I am not into extreme bs, but you dudes say this like you on some high moral ground but yet get off by looking at extreme porn on BGOL every damn day. I don't really even look at porn.
 
After you're finished fucking..... Do they cook you breakfast in the morning, like the girl ForceSteeler was with

:p:p:p

158600i.jpg
 
Im not making shit out of anything. I showed the females respect. We were all also kissing and shit and having a good time. He asked me a question about what some women will do and I told him. This is from shit I heard. I am not into extreme bs, but you dudes say this like you on some high moral ground but yet get off by looking at extreme porn on BGOL every damn day. I don't really even look at porn.


Now you living G...

Eat a nice fish dinner and smoke a nice cigar fo a nigga it's gonna be a minute before I get back out there...


Enjoy mayne it's the time to travel while you are still young and can get around
 
How y'all fools feel about the threat of Zika? I got a trip booked to Rio in June that I'm strongly considering cancelling due to the Zika hysteria
 
After you're finished fucking..... Do they cook you breakfast in the morning, like the girl ForceSteeler was with

:p:p:p

158600i.jpg

The chic who I let in my hotel room did not cook for me. She did show concern for a scar I had on my arm and wanted to go to the pharmacy to get some medicine. But I'm gonna show more photos.
 
Fond memories of rio.... Making want to go back.

I'm gonna see what my travel team has to say about a return trip. Thanks for the reminder.
 
IMG_4571.jpg


IMG_4570.jpg


This chic is a 3 star. She was leaving our room. You can get these model chics down here. Cats been trained to think they can't get fly women. You can come here to some. It's called Whiskeria Four By Four. Women here are mainly cool.


Was the place filled with white women or is that just what you wanted? Was there variety?
 
Was the place filled with white women or is that just what you wanted? Was there variety?

What make you think this chic is white? You ask me this question over looking the first photo I put up of the black Brazilian female named Vanessa I dealt with the most. Bitch, don't be slick or you might play yourself.
 
Back
Top