Going To Rio De Janeiro Brazil For 2 Weeks. What's Good?!

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
Platinum Member
Vacation time again. Man, going to Rio is not expensive at all. I got a two week flight and hotel on Expedia for $1140.00. So you could probably stay for a G or less for like ten days. Get a credit card with good sky miles.

The Reials is like 1/4 of the dollar. All you need is passport and visa. A visa for Brazil is 160.00. And, it's a 13 hour flight.

I'm going to give it to you raw while I'm there. I will upload photos and videos. Gonna be out the matrix for 2 weeks.

Whoever been there b4 give me the rundown on where to go in rio.
 
$1200 for 2 weeks. That's a damn good deal. I may look into that. When are you going?

I spent more than that just for a 3 day trip to Denver :smh:
 
$1200 for 2 weeks. That's a damn good deal. I may look into that. When are you going?

I spent more than that just for a 3 day trip to Denver :smh:

I'll be there Feb 28 to March 12. Remember that Brazil is cheap compared to the US so that's why it's inexpensive. Their currency is 1/4 or 1/3 the us currency so hotel and flight(gas is cheap now) will be less. If you want to frequent there I recommend American Express sky miles.
 
Why would you want to go there right now? Also, $1140 is a steal. I know flights to anywhere in South America is gonna be relatively cheap right now but plus hotel for 2 weeks? only $1140? Must be a piece of crap hotel. Don't get killed though. I heard they get down over there. Same with Mexico. Two places i'm very reluctant to go to.
 
Why would you want to go there right now? Also, $1140 is a steal. I know flights to anywhere in South America is gonna be relatively cheap right now but plus hotel for 2 weeks? only $1140? Must be a piece of crap hotel. Don't get killed though. I heard they get down over there. Same with Mexico. Two places i'm very reluctant to go to.

I usually stay in the tourist areas and surrounding areas. No need to fuck with anything else. There are more pistols in the US than down there. America has more violence than Brazil.
 
Vacation time again. Man, going to Rio is not expensive at all. I got a two week flight and hotel on Expedia for $1140.00. So you could probably stay for a G or less for like ten days. Get a credit card with good sky miles.

The Reials is like 1/4 of the dollar. All you need is passport and visa. A visa for Brazil is 160.00. And, it's a 13 hour flight.

I'm going to give it to you raw while I'm there. I will upload photos and videos. Gonna be out the matrix for 2 weeks.

Whoever been there b4 give me the rundown on where to go in rio.
Do you speak any Portuguese?
 
Do you speak any Portuguese?

I have an iPhone app called Translate. So, simply you can either type or speak into it and it translates the language to whatever language you are trying to communicate in.

T mobile has a partner in Brazil so texting and Internet would be free. I'm allowed wifi calling back to the US
 
I usually stay in the tourist areas and surrounding areas. No need to fuck with anything else. There are more pistols in the US than down there. America has more violence than Brazil.

I see and good point... I think the guns in brazil are more concentration in one area anyway, so you should be fine. I heard those chicks are fucking banging and you can fuck most of them with a couple of dollars. Enjoy man...Buy some pussy if you have to. I know i would. When i go to DR, im gonna fuck the whole block with $20 lol.
 
I see and good point... I think the guns in brazil are more concentration in one area anyway, so you should be fine. I heard those chicks are fucking banging and you can fuck most of them with a couple of dollars. Enjoy man...Buy some pussy if you have to. I know i would. When i go to DR, im gonna fuck the whole block with $20 lol.

Dude, I had an epiphany, the World Is Yours. You can get dime chics down there for $20. You can find wifey material too. Check out the exchange rate. US dollars are three to four times their currency so you can get shit cheaper. I refuse to stay here when you have a whole world to explore. I am telling you all the prices cause it's not much. Also, get a credit card with travel miles so your trip would be even cheaper. Use Expedia or Priceline for best flight and hotel rates. You can get a ten day flight and hotel stay for like $1,000
 
Dude, I had an epiphany, the World Is Yours. You can get dime chics down there for $20. You can find wifey material too. Check out the exchange rate. US dollars are three to four times their currency so you can get shit cheaper. I refuse to stay here when you have a whole world to explore. I am telling you all the prices cause it's not much. Also, get a credit card with travel miles so your trip would be even cheaper. Use Expedia or Priceline for best flight and hotel rates. You can get a ten day flight and hotel stay for like $1,000

Enjoy fam, live it up! Don't sleep on Panama, went there and had a blast!

*two cents *
 
I hope you fuck a tranny and get AIDS.

:eek2:


On the real, if you're not a seasoned traveler or not with a group, watch your back and be very careful. You are a target for EVERYBODY. Your $100 ain't shit in USA but it's like a months' salary down there.
 
:eek2:


On the real, if you're not a seasoned traveler or not with a group, watch your back and be very careful. You are a target for EVERYBODY. Your $100 ain't shit in USA but it's like a months' salary down there.

If you're street smart in the hood up here that same wisdom can be applied down there. Even though different languages, non verbal is the universal and best language.
 
Man you crazy with that Zika shit going on, they are reporting that the virus can lay dormant in your blood stream and then be transfered through semen.
Fuck around and bring that shit home to the home team chick and get that small cranium child shot....fuck that

Find another country/continent to go on vacation, for now
 
If you're street smart in the hood up here that same wisdom can be applied down there. Even though different languages, non verbal is the universal and best language.

Wrong. You're obviously not an experienced traveler. Street smarts will only get you so far. You're talking about an entirely different culture. They don't give a fuck where you come from. Some of them folks is desperate as fuck. The most desperate person you know in the USA still has shoes and something to eat. If you're unaware of how they get down you will get got.
 
Dude, I had an epiphany, the World Is Yours. You can get dime chics down there for $20. You can find wifey material too. Check out the exchange rate. US dollars are three to four times their currency so you can get shit cheaper. I refuse to stay here when you have a whole world to explore. I am telling you all the prices cause it's not much. Also, get a credit card with travel miles so your trip would be even cheaper. Use Expedia or Priceline for best flight and hotel rates. You can get a ten day flight and hotel stay for like $1,000

Well, I do a lot of traveling myself. Just got back from a 2 and half trip week trip through Paris, Europe and Amsterdam in Jan. I plan is to go to Hawaii this upcoming May or August and visit Paris again around December. I just never had the nerve to go to Brazil, Mexico and other parts of South America. Our trip this Jan was way over $1140 when you include hotels, food and shopping. Hotels are expensive... That's all I'm saying. We stayed at the Park Hyatt Paris Vendome in France, Grosvenor House - JW in Mayfair and Hilton Amsterdam. My point is that, the "touristy" of anywhere is going to be more than $1140 for 2 weeks, you should be looking at about 4-5k here.
 
Wrong. You're obviously not an experienced traveler. Street smarts will only get you so far. You're talking about an entirely different culture. They don't give a fuck where you come from. Some of them folks is desperate as fuck. The most desperate person you know in the USA still has shoes and something to eat. If you're unaware of how they get down you will get got.


This is not the middle-east. If tourists were getting robbed and held for ransom so much, then cats wouldn't be going down there. I'm not going down there all unaware I'm gonna be alert at all times. Now if motherfuckers were getting killed and held for ransom I wouldn't go.
 
Well, I do a lot of traveling myself. Just got back from a 2 and half trip week trip through Paris, Europe and Amsterdam in Jan. I plan is to go to Hawaii this upcoming May or August and visit Paris again around December. I just never had the nerve to go to Brazil, Mexico and other parts of South America. Our trip this Jan was way over $1140 when you include hotels, food and shopping. Hotels are expensive... That's all I'm saying. We stayed at the Park Hyatt Paris Vendome in France, Grosvenor House - JW in Mayfair and Hilton Amsterdam. My point is that, the "touristy" of anywhere is going to be more than $1140 for 2 weeks, you should be looking at about 4-5k here.

I'm not on that European level yet. You got paper like that.?im going down there to get my bang on. But gonna be on the lookout like a hawk
 
If you're street smart in the hood up here that same wisdom can be applied down there. Even though different languages, non verbal is the universal and best language.
Not really bruh but I think you'll be safe anyway as long as you dont venture away from Zona Sul. Copacabana and Ipanema are flooded with tourist police.
 
I usually stay in the tourist areas and surrounding areas. No need to fuck with anything else. There are more pistols in the US than down there. America has more violence than Brazil.

Brazil is more violent than the USA...stick to tourist areas...check other sites beyond BGOL for advice (you probably already doing this)...try to learn at least a few phrases, it can be disconcerting when people are talking around you and you dont know what the fuck is going on...at least the word for taxi, hotel etc....extremely friendly people...chicks really are that bad...enjoy yourself
 
I'm not on that European level yet. You got paper like that.?im going down there to get my bang on. But gonna be on the lookout like a hawk

Well, we save money. If you can put $200 - $300 aside each month towards traveling, it's easy to do. We started saving a little while ago... You have to experience the world man...
 
Brazil is more violent than the USA...stick to tourist areas...check other sites beyond BGOL for advice (you probably already doing this)...try to learn at least a few phrases, it can be disconcerting when people are talking around you and you dont know what the fuck is going on...at least the word for taxi, hotel etc....extremely friendly people...chicks really are that bad...enjoy yourself

Exactly why I want to go there alone but I'm scared lol... I heard the chick are delicious, same with DR.
 
I'm not a moor, I'm a Hebrew soldier. Don't call me African. That name derived from roman emperor Africanus!
I am sorry, let me restate the concern. Brazilians are of African heritage, mainly from Central Africa;
I am curious about what you are doing there among them seeing that you are a superior Hebrew warrior
who should not be consorting with people who are part African, and therefore lower than you ..

On the subject of being a warrior, what war have you fought or are fighting in?
 
Last edited:
I am sorry, let me restate the concern. Brazilians are of African heritage, mainly from Central Africa;
I am curious about what you are doing there among them seeing that you are a superior Hebrew warrior
who should not consort with people who are part African, and therefore lower than you ..

On the subject of being a warrior, what war have you fought or are fighting?

Waiting for his response.

Megathong :lol::lol::lol:
 
mega doing it nice..

you got the right idea mayne..

now is the time to travel.. especially if you dont have a family

yet.....

make sure you eat a lot of fruit and drink a lot of bottled water and soak

up that sun mayne.. feed your melanin...

to many of my people are so europanized they run from the sun when they need to run to it...

I need to get some things done before I can start traveling again...

hopefully by next labor day, I can make some moves..

lookin forward to your pics sun!!!!

dude get your work out ON, you should be doing a hundred push ups and day and some crunchs..

hit the gym...

as much as you can...

brazilians take their bodies serioiusly sun!!!!
 
Read my thread from 2012...

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?threads/my-brasil-experience.656448/

I don't think getting a hotel is a good choice, some hotels do not allow guests or they would ask you to book them a room to have them stay over, you should have gotten an apartment.

Read my thread and make sure you report back here.

I heard about that but my hotel allows guest. I thought about getting that apartment but since my hotel allows guest I don't need one. I'm getting at the dope chicks. I think cats need to venture out of the country since many of these bitches here are spoiled.
 
Back
Top