Serious Hygiene Debate - 1 Wash Rag or 2?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
2 rags, one for the body, one for the ass. I use face wash, no rag on the face.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Since the wash cloth is constantly being washed itself by the application of soap, why would you need more than one?

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
One rag: wash your hair and face. Rinse and wrainch it out.

Then wash your body and feet. Rinse and wrainch.

Finally. .. soap and wash your ass again good. Rinse and dry off with a big towel.

I bees in NO RUSH showering. I'm that 20 minutes in the bathroom type of nigga that uses all the hot water and be late. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Since the wash cloth is constantly being washed itself by the application of soap, why would you need more than one?

i eat alot of vegetables. i'm not taking any chances. you ever take one of those shits, where no matter how many times you wipe your ass, you always get a stain on the tissue? i know you have. Times like that are when that second rag comes in handy.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Yea I soap up my boxers and use them as a second washcloth ... I also soap up and wash my washrag right after I am done using it and hang it up... outside of using a brand new washcloth every time I don't see how to do it better... and I tried everything

Using two washrags even if you color code it which I used to do... you gonna end up using your 'ass rag' on your face and body ... even if you don't the microbes of the dookie in that 'ass rag' gonna be there next day

I stay estra clean... hell I don't even leave my toothbrush in the bathroom

my nigga is in the shower

in his home

in his draws

tumblr_lshw4w5Thj1qhe380.png
I done died all over again!!! Lmmfaoooo!!! :roflmao3:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This is an all time classic thread

Dude basically said your ass is self cleaning and if you eat right you don't have to wash it :lol: :lol: :lol:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
i eat alot of vegetables. i'm not taking any chances. you ever take one of those shits, where no matter how many times you wipe your ass, you always get a stain on the tissue? i know you have. Times like that are when that second rag comes in handy.
Bruh. Don't mess up the towels. Nasty ass Tim... Shitty booty young man. :hmm:

For real...

If you don't have any baby wipes. Wet your tissue wads and keep going until you don't see shit. Let you final wad of tissue be a dry wipe. :yes:

TimRock

BGOL Investor

For real...

If you don't have any baby wipes. Wet your tissue wads and keep going until you don't see shit. Let you final wad of tissue be a dry wipe. :yes:

:lol::lol::lol:
nah, that's uncomfortable. You'll end up with wet tissue balls in your ass hairs.

wash your ass with an extra rag and clean it out after.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

Man, gottdammit we talking about in the shower.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

For real...

:yes:
nah, that's uncomfortable. You'll end up with wet tissue balls in your ass hairs.

Love these shits to clean with...hey play on words:lol:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bruh. Don't be using cheap tissue paper. Secondly, don't drench it. Only a little dampness will suffice.

Lord knows I'm taking my own towels next time I visit someone else home for a night or two.

Everyone who visits my house can be confident that all mine are sanitized and never been used to clean shit out my ass.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
My nigga TimRock said he got dreadlocks hanging from his ass.

I'm hurting over here! :roflmao3:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you be twerkin in the shower fam?

yo how the FUCK did I miss this thread?!!!!!! :roflmao2:

then you got the one dude who said he takes a shit then jump straight into the shower and wash his shitty ass w/ soap and his bare hands...this thread is fucking priceless :lol::lol::lol:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
This is a platinum thread. Belongs in the ocking hall of fame just because! [emoji38]

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
My mom got me using 2 since I was a youth.

Tell me why a girl would have a damp washcloth on a hanger in her closet though?:confused:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

then you got the one dude who said he takes a shit then jump straight into the shower and wash his shitty ass w/ soap and his bare hands...this thread is fucking priceless :lol::lol::lol:

he said it so proudly though. that's the funny part.

he was like HOW BIG MAMA TAUGHT ME

first you grab the soap like this
Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss
bend over touch your toes like this
Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss
Just do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now...

King Natty

Rising Star
Registered
Got tears in my eyes all over again :lol:

Then niggas got the nerve to have all these no demands for women. No weave, no tattoos. But got doo doo bits floatin around they draws :lol:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

I'm goin to sleep :lol:

I'm done

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BGOL niggas are helpless as hell. Can't bathe, can't wipe or wash their ass right, can't dress for shit.:smh: Funny dressed shitty smelling ass niggas.

:lol: :lol:

ICB...... Something not clicking. All dudes do is fuck models but man dudes on here.. I wonder how they even function outside of BGOL. Dudes can't even clean their own ass.

So if I can get a quick run down......dudes don't believe in wearing name brands.....can't clean their own ass and don't know how, can't brush their hair, fuck bad hoes and are Bgol accountants.