Serious Hygiene Debate - 1 Wash Rag or 2?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wash hair first,face then body with rag. Ass Crack with hand. Cloth goes to dirty basket afterwards. Same I taught my son...well except the ass Crack with hand

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
A little bit too much personal

information being divulged in here!

If you're grown & never learned how

To properly clean your person, you

Have an issue and that's on you!

DV8ed

Rising Star
Registered
So, you mean to tell me that some of y'all's asses are so disgustingly shitty that your towel will remain shit covered, no matter how much you rinse it out??? If that's the case, maybe you need to worry about wiping your asses better after you shit and less about how someone else washes their body.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Ok, here it is.... had to search for this thread

Anybody ever use exfoliating gloves?
Free-delivery-wash-tub-spa-bath-moisturizing-exfoliating-gloves-for-bathing-5-fingers-sponge-bath-gloves.jpg_640x640.jpg

A lil young chick I was messing with left a pair in my shower and I used 'em. MAN!
THESE MUHFUCKAS ARE GREAT! I feel clean after one wash + rinse cycle, skin is really smooth afterwards, even feel good on feet, toes, face, & ears, and I've noticed Im faster in the shower now.

I told her, "thank you for the scrub-a-dub gloves". She said, "don't stretch em out with yo big hands. I'll get you some for men." She bought me some bigger ones, but they don't fit as snug as hers and dont seem to be as well made, so I'm keeping both :D

After having em for about a month I seen em in Kroger for like $3.99... worth it, bruh!

Today I bought some Liquid Dr. Bronner's hemp peppermint soap (I usually get the bar version)

:eek: I ain't know they had this many flavors :eek:
flora-fauna-banner-category-banner.jpg

Gotta find the Tea Tree, I already had the Lavender, Peppermint, & Rose in the bars so I gotta find em in the liquid.

O, and yea, thus another one for the highlight reel. Classic thread

Fam I posted those gloves. My wife put me on years ago and I haven't looked back since.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Ok, here it is.... had to search for this thread

Anybody ever use exfoliating gloves?
Free-delivery-wash-tub-spa-bath-moisturizing-exfoliating-gloves-for-bathing-5-fingers-sponge-bath-gloves.jpg_640x640.jpg

A lil young chick I was messing with left a pair in my shower and I used 'em. MAN!
THESE MUHFUCKAS ARE GREAT! I feel clean after one wash + rinse cycle, skin is really smooth afterwards, even feel good on feet, toes, face, & ears, and I've noticed Im faster in the shower now.

I told her, "thank you for the scrub-a-dub gloves". She said, "don't stretch em out with yo big hands. I'll get you some for men." She bought me some bigger ones, but they don't fit as snug as hers and dont seem to be as well made, so I'm keeping both :D

After having em for about a month I seen em in Kroger for like $3.99... worth it, bruh!

Today I bought some Liquid Dr. Bronner's hemp peppermint soap (I usually get the bar version)

:eek: I ain't know they had this many flavors :eek:
flora-fauna-banner-category-banner.jpg

Gotta find the Tea Tree, I already had the Lavender, Peppermint, & Rose in the bars so I gotta find em in the liquid.

O, and yea, thus another one for the highlight reel. Classic thread
I got the exfoliating gloves I've been using those for years now. What's up with Dr. Bronners soap tho? I don't see that in stores. Looks like some generic shit.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh word? I've seen guys post about it before.

I'm gonna hit the Amish market and see if they got it. If not then whole foods. Thanks
Yea, I was late on it too. I first remember seeing it in a Montana DeLeon video posted talking about women's hygiene.

I got out the shower feeling like a peppermint patty this morning!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn....I think of myself as a really clean person.I take 2-3 long ass showers a day.That said,i've never washed the crack of my ass.I've just made sure i wiped it thoroughly everytime after taking a shit. :confused: But damn..yall cats using 2 washcloths and shit?
??????????????????

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Yea, I was late on it too. I first remember seeing it in a Montana DeLeon video posted talking about women's hygiene.

I got out the shower feeling like a peppermint patty this morning!

:lol: As long as it keep me fresh and clean I'm gone guck with it. Can't beat all natural.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
So since this got bumped can somebody tell me why a girl would have a rag on a hanger in her bat
My mom got me using 2 since I was a youth.

Tell me why a girl would have a damp washcloth on a hanger in her closet though?:confused:

Anybody got an answer for the ole' "Washcloth on a hanger in her closet" thing?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
So since this got bumped can somebody tell me why a girl would have a rag on a hanger in her bat

Anybody got an answer for the ole' "Washcloth on a hanger in her closet" thing?
Bump someone wants to answer him,?!?

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered
Niggas in this thread,

I wash my face with a brush, and my body with a wash cloth, flip wash clothes once a week

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
I got the exfoliating gloves I've been using those for years now. What's up with Dr. Bronners soap tho? I don't see that in stores. Looks like some generic shit.

Trader Joes, Whole Foods body/bath section its down a ways from the organic toothpaste. Its near the bath salt and bath soak canisters.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh please, wash your ass last then use a clean one next time you shower or bathe. It ain't rocket science. :hmm:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:eek:
why no rag?

:lol:

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

how did I miss this hilarious shit?
yall niggas still on this shit,ok since you're so imterested in my ass cleaning ritual. No rag because its a rag,I'm not reusing a rag i washed my ass with. Use my hand because I can actually feel crumbs. I aint putting my hand in my bootyhole niggas,ass crack only