Serious Hygiene Debate - 1 Wash Rag or 2?

KnownUnknown

Potential Star
Registered
Many rags/washcloths. For a given shower, face first, then body, then nether regions. Nice good rinse of the rag before hanging up, however that rag ain't used again the next time I/we shower. When dry, it goes into the laundry with the rest of clothes.

Sent from my Cerebrum.

john blackcorn

Rising Star
Registered
Are you a cac? Just wondering.

Respectfully, the skin on your hands is unlike the skin on the rest of your body and therefore doesn't require the same maintenance and care and assistance in exfoliating and moisturizing and cleaning. Its thicker, rougher skin which has more keratin, more oils, less hair, less porous and more patterns and layers. Just a bar of soap just isn't the most effective or efficient way of cleaning the entire body my man. Not to mention, how does one effectively wash their genital and asscrack areas with just a fucking bar soap? Yall some nasty cats man. Cave men ways...:smh:

u niggas are so got damn defensive on this board man i swear :smh: :hmm:

CrackKills

Support BGOL
Registered
Real Talk...i use 1 wash cloth/start from the face down and use a fresh rag each time i wash.Have enough rags to go about a month (2 a day) before i need to wash but usually wash them at the end of the week with my laundry.

Also i dont like a soft,plushy cloth i need my wash cloth to have ridges if you kind of get what im saying.

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I go through about 3-4 washcloths a week, but I don't use a rag to was my face; I use my hands. My skin is too pretty and sensitive for a harsh ass washcloth.

Les W

Star
Registered
First off... I don't use a wash rag on my face... that skin needs to be pampered (pause)... that is also the first thing that is washed

I use my wash rag to wash my body with body wash.. and then use bar soap and soap up my boxers and use that to wash the privates... and yes YOU GOTTA WASH YOUR ASS CRACK ... then I use that bar soap to soap up the boxers and clean them... if you don't have double digit rotation on the boxers this will also make sure you have you somewhat clean boxers on deck in an emergency

Back in the day I used two but then I would lose track and whatnot at times

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Wait, what .... people wash their face with a rag? :confused:

They make facial cleansers and liquid soaps specifically designed to be used with your hands. Why the hell are people using a rag on the face at all?

So rag one of the rag on the face people, are you using the same soap you used on the rest of your body to wash your face too?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
There's a lot of shitty faced muthafuckas in this thread. Walking around thinking everyone farted.

And how do you get rid of dead skin rubbing a fuckin bar of soap on your skin?

Cac's will unknowingly expose themselves in this thread. I was in college when I first realized whites (generally) don't use wash clothes but instead wash with a fucking bar of soap. I remember being weirded out for about a week over that shit.

When im lazy imma one rag kinda guy. When im on my dudu osun shit, I keep a separate cloth for my face. Most of my female friends use 2 as standard practice though.

Man I never understood that shit. So essentially they're just wiping soap on their skin and then they're good. :smh:

i dont get what this. so your saying u can only get clean by using a wash cloth with soap? do u use a wash cloth to wash your hands?

this thread is nasty as fuck btw :puke:

:puke:

Are you a cac? Just wondering.

Respectfully, the skin on your hands is unlike the skin on the rest of your body and therefore doesn't require the same maintenance and care and assistance in exfoliating and moisturizing and cleaning. Its thicker, rougher skin which has more keratin, more oils, less hair, less porous and more patterns and layers. Just a bar of soap just isn't the most effective or efficient way of cleaning the entire body my man. Not to mention, how does one effectively wash their genital and asscrack areas with just a fucking bar soap? Yall some nasty cats man. Cave men ways...:smh:

Nasty ass hell :smh:

Again...yall dudes washing the INSIDE of your ass in the shower? I must be missing something.

:smh: nasty muthafucka, this has to be a joke. Take a wipe to your ass after you shit.

Defensive? It was a sincere education on the differences between body parts since you didn't appear to know. Stop being so easily offended you non washing bastard. :yes:

:lol:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think in order to get dirt off your body, just rubbing the bar on yourself will not do it. I actually think you need something stronger than a wash cloth sometimes. Hands are easy to clean yo ass, balls, feet, back, shit your whole body needs a good scrubbing.

thats how white people bathe.......they dont have not one towel to the first....
just rubbin a bar of soap all over themselves. and just think if they have kids that do the same shit
and they all bathe in the same restroom, using that same bar of soap. that bar of soap has traveled to lord knows where and back.....
and right back up to their muthafuckin faces. that is some nasty ass shit.[
no wash cloth using bastards

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered
I usually wash my face first then my ass last with the same rag then i put

my rag away and then use the bar of soap directly on my skin to wash my

arm pits then my dick and balls i'm not circumsized so i pull the

foreskin back and use the soap to clean the hood of my dick then I wash

my ass last with the same bar of soap.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

arm pits then my dick and balls i'm not circumsized so i pull the

foreskin back and use the soap to clean the hood of my dick then I wash

my ass last with the same bar of soap.

this nigga here....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

John_Gault

Support BGOL
Registered
PLEASE tell me you cats don't wash your face with the SAME towel you wash your ass 'n balls with . . . if you do, don't say a muthafuckin' word. Log off and bounce to the nearest ¢99 cent store a cop some new rags.

Can't have folks out here with ass-microbe parlaying on your grill kid. Nah, def not that.

JG

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
this nigga here....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Bruh u gay as fuck quoting a play by play of a niggah and his foreskin shenanigans. Fuucks wrong wit u

PLEASE tell me you cats don't wash your face with the SAME towel you wash your ass 'n balls with . . . if you do, don't say a muthafuckin' word. Log off and bounce to the nearest ¢99 cent store a cop some new rags.

Can't have folks out here with ass-microbe parlaying on your grill kid. Nah, def not that.

JG

man im crying

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't use a rag to wash at all. I used exfoliating soap on my body and gentle soap on my face. Washcloths breed germs and it is harsh on the skin.

King Natty

Rising Star
Registered
I use my wash rag to wash my body with body wash.. and then use bar soap and soap up my boxers and use that to wash the privates... and yes YOU GOTTA WASH YOUR ASS CRACK ... then I use that bar soap to soap up the boxers and clean them... if you don't have double digit rotation on the boxers this will also make sure you have you somewhat clean boxers on deck in an emergency

:confused: This might be the most bizarre shit I've ever seen read on here. You wash your ass with your underwear???

kinglickk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

any color for the body
RED for ya ass - that red is the danger color.

Lots of that TMI xtra info in this thread:smh:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
so we got...

at least 1 dude that does not wash his ass.

1 man showers with his boxers on and then washes is boxers in the shower?

1 man that just rubs soap all over his body.

multiple dudes washing their ass with the same rag as they wash their face.

Pig-Pen.gif

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A dude takes off his funky ass boxers and uses them as a defacto wash cloth to wash his deek-n-bawls?? Mannnnnnnnn how the fuck did I miss that. I swear some of you cats raised yourselves. Unless that brother lives in a shelter that shit is not acceptable hygiene maintenance.:smh:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
First off... I don't use a wash rag on my face... that skin needs to be pampered (pause)... that is also the first thing that is washed

Back in the day I used two but then I would lose track and whatnot at times
#prisonshit

arm pits then my ***man what the hell*** with the same bar of soap.

JG
hilarious.

foreskin shenanigans
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Les W

Star
Registered
Yea I soap up my boxers and use them as a second washcloth ... I also soap up and wash my washrag right after I am done using it and hang it up... outside of using a brand new washcloth every time I don't see how to do it better... and I tried everything

Using two washrags even if you color code it which I used to do... you gonna end up using your 'ass rag' on your face and body ... even if you don't the microbes of the dookie in that 'ass rag' gonna be there next day

I stay estra clean... hell I don't even leave my toothbrush in the bathroom

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cuz u gotta wipe ur ass and face w/ the same rag to be a real man

use your got damn finger tips for your face.....

these mofokrs using loofas and 3 rags

doing laundry and taking a shower at the same time.

then we got a Dame Dash wannbe who only uses a wash cloth once and throws it away.