China signs mega Africa rail deal

China got bored purchasing the us bc it was too easy now they're taking Africa. Pretty soon it will be more Chinese in Africa than Africans.
 
China got bored purchasing the us bc it was too easy now they're taking Africa. Pretty soon it will be more Chinese in Africa than Africans.


There are more AFRICANS in the US than native Americans so who cares? Life goes on breh
 
Some details missing from this deal... if China is bankrolling 90% of the cost, then how are they recouping their investment :confused::confused::confused:
 
This can never help Africans. Yeah we gonna put up 3.8 Billion and we don't want shit in return. Um ok lol.

My sister just came back from Africa she said there were so many Chinese there it was crazy.

Do for yourself or suffer the consequences.
 
626705.jpg

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang (left) and Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta applaud the signing of the Standard Gauge Railway agreement at the State House in Nairobi on Sunday.

"This project demonstrates that there is equal cooperation and mutual benefit between China and the East African countries, and the railway is a very important part of transport infrastructure development," Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said.
Me and my GF were discussing this just last night. My GF is a Kenyan native. She filled me in on how the railroad was built. It's late 2025 and the railroad is now in operation ... at least the Nairobi to Mombasa leg of it. It was built using both Chinese and Kenyan labor. The Chinese laborers were paid many time the pay rate than the Kenyan workers were paid. The Chinese were placed in hotels each night, fed well and provided daily transportation stipends. The Kenyan workers enjoyed NONE of those perks. "Equal cooperation and mutual benefit"? When Black skin is involved that vison is little more than a pipe dream. Even in Africa!
 
This can never help Africans. Yeah we gonna put up 3.8 Billion and we don't want shit in return. Um ok lol.

My sister just came back from Africa she said there were so many Chinese there it was crazy.

Do for yourself or suffer the consequences.
Nothing done here is drafted for the benefit of the rank-and-file African. Ever!
 
why, I do not hear you complain when you have a mortgage with money
borrowed from China. There is profound truth to the words of Uhuru, that
the Chinese are the only honest partners we have. Whatever they do, they
leave tangible results. We dealt with the West for the first 40 years after
our independence, and they left us in increasing poverty and death. We
have been dealing with the Chinese for the last 10 years, and we now have
the fastest growing continental economy
OH NZINGA, ...... how I so wish you were still on BGOL so I could tell you for the hundredth time what a dumb ass motherfucker you are. The reason African countries have the fastest growing economies in the world is because you are dealing with numbers so entirely fucking miniscule, you dolt! If I have an imaginary country (try Wakanda) with a GDP of one dollar, and next year our GDP rises to TWO dollars, then I can rightfully claim an economy that is enjoying a 100 percent growth rate, right? The highest on the planet Earth! But what the FUCK do I REALLY have to brag about? HUH? OMG talking to stupid motherfuckers is so taxing!
 
Me and my GF were discussing this just last night. My GF is a Kenyan native. She filled me in on how the railroad was built. It's late 2025 and the railroad is now in operation ... at least the Nairobi to Mombasa leg of it. It was built using both Chinese and Kenyan labor. The Chinese laborers were paid many time the pay rate than the Kenyan workers were paid. The Chinese were placed in hotels each night, fed well and provided daily transportation stipends. The Kenyan workers enjoyed NONE of those perks. "Equal cooperation and mutual benefit"? When Black skin is involved that vison is little more than a pipe dream. Even in Africa!
Damn, and the Kenyan govt allowed that shit
 
OH NZINGA, ...... how I so wish you were still on BGOL so I could tell you for the hundredth time what a dumb ass motherfucker you are. The reason African countries have the fastest growing economies in the world is because you are dealing with numbers so entirely fucking miniscule, you dolt! If I have an imaginary country (try Wakanda) with a GDP of one dollar, and next year our GDP rises to TWO dollars, then I can rightfully claim an economy that is enjoying a 100 percent growth rate, right? The highest on the planet Earth! But what the FUCK do I REALLY have to brag about? HUH? OMG talking to stupid motherfuckers is so taxing!


He was annoying in a pseudo-intellectual way but informative at times.
 
He was annoying in a pseudo-intellectual way but informative at times.
I can't lie, I learned some things from him too. But he posted a lot of shit that just wasn't thought out. And heaven knows he was a flaming asshole to the nth degree. Seems to be a trait of many African males. West Africans don't seem to exhibit the trait as much.
 
I can't lie, I learned some things from him too. But he posted a lot of shit that just wasn't thought out. And heaven knows he was a flaming asshole to the nth degree. Seems to be a trait of many African males. West Africans don't seem to exhibit the trait as much.

Oh, trust me, I know.

I debated him on several topics, ranging from geopolitics to culture to music to his history. His position would at times inform my perspective, but I held my own, presenting sociological arguments and historical events.

Hope he's okay with his whack ass music taste.
 
Oh, trust me, I know.

I debated him on several topics, ranging from geopolitics to culture to music to his history. His position would at times inform my perspective, but I held my own, presenting sociological arguments and historical events.

Hope he's okay with his whack ass music taste.
Almost made me spit my coffee. That negro's music was the wackest shit I ever heard. I'm not shitting on African music. There is a ton of it I love. But not that horse shit he posted. I think later today I'll post sone African tunes that probably won't win over a slew of fans, but it will be better than the shit he posted.
 
Almost made me spit my coffee. That negro's music was the wackest shit I ever heard. I'm not shitting on African music. There is a ton of it I love. But not that horse shit he posted. I think later today I'll post sone African tunes that probably won't win over a slew of fans, but it will be better than the shit he posted.


Post them in remembrance of Nzinga. The haters will come out in full force. :lol:
 
Back
Top