Prostitution in East Africa: The social paradox you'll deal with here.

MisterT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In Addis, Mombasa, Zanzibar, Dar, Nairobi, Kampala et al, the price of a blow and go or a smash and dash with a young, buxom and attractive woman can cost as little as the equivalent of FIVE U.S. dollars! Sometimes even less. Prostitution is absolutely RAMPANT here. You don't ponder who is a sex worker here. You ponder who ISN'T! The thing you'll grapple with is, are you capitalizing, much like the euro-colonizer on the abysmal living conditions these women face, that is (often but not always) no fault of their own? But then, the other side of the coin reads .... If it weren't for those men who patronize these women of the night, many might starve, many children may go hungry or lack meds for diarrhea and malaria. Among the most virulent child killers of East Africa ... both! I dunno. Food for thought.
 
Last edited:
Oldest profession.

oh-well-kandi-burruss.gif
 
Where the Ethiopian and Eritrean whores?
In Nairobi you'll find a few Ethiopian "massage" parlors, mostly arounds the Westlands area. But those places you'll not enjoy the bargain prices you'd get in Addis Ababa walking the cobblestone slums. No five-dollar fucks at the massage parlors in Nairobi. Here .... https://www.nairobihot.com/ .... you can see some samples, but these are the higher priced call girls. For the bargain bin you'll be picking from the streets or the bar brothels in CBD Nairobi.
 
$5 you say?

03_colo.gif
That's where prices begin. On the Kenyan coast ... Mtwapa, Mombasa etc you can bargain down to UNDER a thousand K-shillings. Now, keep in mind, you're not likely getting the belle of the ball at that price... just average street 304s. Ethiopians sell at that price ONLY in Ethiopia, .... NEVER EVER near that price in Kenya where they are revered for having somewhat caucasian/Indian/Arabic features. Kenyans are among the most color struck cultures in the world. It's a supply and demand market just like any other commodity. Ethiopians and Eritreans are a novelty in Kenya, but just everyday chopped liver in their own countries.
 
In Addis, Mombasa, Zanzibar, Dar, Nairobi, Kampala et al, the price of a blow and go or a smash and dash with a young, buxom and attractive woman can cost as little as the equivalent of FIVE U.S. dollars! Sometimes even less. Prostitution is absolutely RAMPANT here. You don't ponder who is a sex worker here. You ponder who ISN'T! The thing you'll grapple with is, are you capitalizing, much like the euro-colonizer on the abysmal living conditions these women face, that is (often but not always) no fault of their own? But then, the other side of the coin reads .... If it weren't for those men who patronize these women of the night, many might starve, many children may go hungry or lack meds for diarrhea and malaria. Among the most virulent child killers of East Africa ... both! I dunno. Food for thought.



Video is AI
 
You niggahs wild in these BGOL streets.

Most of the dude are having sex with witches/brujas or tied to them and don’t know it. Be careful, if you indulge. Found out about it from a Dominican chick. Said it’s rampant down there and a lot of the Passport bro destinations. Never knew but it makes total sense now.
 
Most of the dude are having sex with witches/brujas or tied to them and don’t know it. Be careful, if you indulge. Found out about it from a Dominican chick. Said it’s rampant down there and a lot of the Passport bro destinations. Never knew but it makes total sense now.
Funny you mention that. My much younger GF is Kenyan. From Luo tribe. She got that shit real bad. Like most Africans she is superstitious as hell. Talks about how people on the coast are not to be crossed cause they can put black magic spells on people. She's serious as hell about it. I ask her... people on the coast of Kenya living in a goddamn shack, living on a dollar or two a day, getting fucked for peanuts by mzungu tourists, but they know black magic? How come they can't black magic their own ass out of devastating poverty, sickness and exploitation. My girl is a white jesus believer too but has consistently failed to share with me one single objectively provable thing her mzungu jesus has ever done for her in appreciation for a lifetime of dedication and worship. You can't fix these Africans. You just can't. When we first hooked up we almost broke up over our irreconcilable religious differences. Now, I have learned to just keep my mouth shut, however difficult that may prove to be, in order to keep the peace. My strong anti-religious arguments, especially anti-christian, has lost me some friends and some relatives. I don't give a fuck. What most religious people don't understand is that the freedom OF religion THEY enjoy, includes freedom FROM religion. They want the freedom to stand on corners with a megaphone raving about jesus, or knocking on doors all day spreading tales of jesus, but because I don't agree they want ME muzzled. Even a few folks on BGOL! Anyway, we've reached a negotiated detente, me and the misses. Don't tell me shit about jesus, and I won't tell you shit against jesus. Working fine, but it cost her a few Brownie points.
 
Last edited:
The whore houses have A/C?
AC really isn't a necessity here in Nairobi. It rarely gets extremely hot. We are at very high elevation. About a mile high like Denver. What's going on in Nairobi right now is the college girls are pooling their money and renting Airbnb's near the central business district and Westlands ... busy areas ... and they are turning the Airbnb's to brothels. Some of best places to find sex workers in Kenya is near colleges. There's a city in west Kenya called Kisumu that probably has more colleges per capita than just about any place. And prostitution is off the chain there. The college coeds sell ass to have spending money. Money is VERY tight in most of Africa. Almost half the people in so-called sub-Saharan Africa live below the international poverty line. That amount is a bit over two dollars a day for 2025! That is why amerikkkans, even decrepit old fucks like me can come here on a typical amerikkkan retirement or pension and have their choice of damn near any woman in the country, no matter how beautiful. Of course, she'll connect with you along with a list of wants and needs, but the cost of those things will pale in comparison to what her western female counterpart would ask that you spend on her. And I'm enjoying putting my combination girlfriend/great granddaughter through college. She's doing a phenomenal job with her studies, so far, first place academically in a class of 37. A young Black African girl who had little hope for a future beyond hunger, suffering and despair, will be a nurse, ... all because of me. These cute girls in Kenya and Uganda are the prime victims for trafficking and exploitation in the Middle east. They get lured with the promises for employment to places like Kuwait, Dubai and Abu Dhabi to have their passports and phones confiscated and getting turned out on the night stroll till they work off the cost of their airfare, which never happens. I'd die before I'd let my girl fall into that trap.
 
Last edited:
In Addis, Mombasa, Zanzibar, Dar, Nairobi, Kampala et al, the price of a blow and go or a smash and dash with a young, buxom and attractive woman can cost as little as the equivalent of FIVE U.S. dollars! Sometimes even less. Prostitution is absolutely RAMPANT here. You don't ponder who is a sex worker here. You ponder who ISN'T! The thing you'll grapple with is, are you capitalizing, much like the euro-colonizer on the abysmal living conditions these women face, that is (often but not always) no fault of their own? But then, the other side of the coin reads .... If it weren't for those men who patronize these women of the night, many might starve, many children may go hungry or lack meds for diarrhea and malaria. Among the most virulent child killers of East Africa ... both! I dunno. Food for thought.
5 FUCKING DOLLARS?!!!! :hulksmash2:UNZIIIIIIIPS pants, Nigga! Them 1970s Prices! So you mean to tell me witha C-note....I can fuck all night?!!! ALL MOTHERFUCKING NIGHT!!! Nah man seriously, I'm good. Just jokes man!

But still though:hmm:......where they at? Don't judge bro
 
Funny you mention that. My mush younger GF is Kenyan. From Luo tribe. She got that shit real bad. Like most Africans she is superstitious as hell. Talks about how people on the coast are not to be crossed cause they can put black magic spells on people. She's serious as hell about it. I ask her... people on the coast of Kenya living in a goddamn shack, living on a dollar or two a day, getting fucked for peanuts by mzungu tourists, but they know black magic? How come they can't black magic their own ass out of devastating poverty, sickness and exploitation. My girl is a white jesus believer too but has consistently failed to share with me one single objectively provable thing her mzungu jesus has ever done for her in appreciation for a lifetime of dedication and worship. You can't fix these Africans. You just can't. When we first hooked up we almost broke up over our irreconcilable religious differences. Now, I have learned to just keep my mouth shut, however difficult that may prove to be, in order to keep the peace. My strong anti-religious arguments, especially anti-christian, has lost me some friends and some relatives. I don't give a fuck. What most religious people don't understand is that freedom OF religion THEY enjoy, includes freedom FROM religion. They want the freedom to stand on corners with a megaphone raving about jesus, or knocking on doors all day spreading tales of jesus, but because I don't agree they want me muzzled. Even a few folks on BGOL! Anyway, we've reached a negotiated detente, me and the misses. Don't tell me shit about jesus, and I won't tell you shit against jesus. Working fine, but it cost her a few Brownie points.
May I ask what prompted you to go to Kenya?

This is not a low key criticism nor attempt at mockery. I have a couple of countries left on my list of must visits. None of them is in Africa. I am wondering what the attraction is/was.
 
5 FUCKING DOLLARS?!!!! :hulksmash2:UNZIIIIIIIPS pants, Nigga! Them 1970s Prices! So you mean to tell me witha C-note....I can fuck all night?!!! ALL MOTHERFUCKING NIGHT!!! Nah man seriously, I'm good. Just jokes man!

But still though:hmm:......where they at? Don't judge bro
The pussy might cost $5 but when you factor in flight, and stay the average cost of the experience goes up 20xs plus.
 
Bad enough the OP calls Black people all around the world stupid for believing in God, and he labels Africans (in particular) as uneducated.

But now, he appears to actually be promoting the sale of the bodies and sexuality of those very same impoverished African women struggling to survive. Hell, he even proudly claims the prostitutes in those regions outnumber the one's who aren't. (Basically labelling the vast majority of Black women there whores).

- Man, these White supremacy lackeys are just...diabolical. :smh:
 
Last edited:
5 FUCKING DOLLARS?!!!! :hulksmash2:UNZIIIIIIIPS pants, Nigga! Them 1970s Prices! So you mean to tell me witha C-note....I can fuck all night?!!! ALL MOTHERFUCKING NIGHT!!! Nah man seriously, I'm good. Just jokes man!

But still though:hmm:......where they at? Don't judge bro
Even cheaper than 1970s. I was around then. Street action with anything above a corner zombie was twenty dollars. But you never wanna go raw anywhere in Africa especially. HIV is re
Bad enough the OP calls Black people all around the world stupid for believing in God, and he labels Africans (in particular) as uneducated.

But now, he appears to actually be promoting the sale of the bodies and sexuality of those very same impoverished African women struggling to survive. Hell, he even proudly claims the prostitutes in those regions outnumber the one's who aren't. (Basically labelling the vast majority of Black women there whores).

- Man, these Wh
Bad enough the OP calls Black people all around the world stupid for believing in God, and he labels Africans (in particular) as uneducated.

But now, he appears to actually be promoting the sale of the bodies and sexuality of those very same impoverished African women struggling to survive. Hell, he even proudly claims the prostitutes in those regions outnumber the one's who aren't. (Basically labelling the vast majority of Black women there whores).

- Man, these White supremacy lackeys are just...diabolical. :smh:
ite supremacy lackeys are just...diabolical. :smh:

CptMarvel; (What a grown-up name!)
If you had the ability to cerebrally process anything beyond the concept of "What's for dinner, mommy" then you'd realize that in the developing world, prostitution is what keeps these women alive and feeds their babies. It isn't pretty, it isn't fair, but it is indeed, fact! And I have never said that people who believe in gods are stupid. (I think it, but I have NEVER said it, as you have charged) My point was that the typical kneegrow christian who has accepted a white bearded god, fashioned in the physical image of their colonizers, rapists, enslavers and murderers is stupid, and I stand by that. You enjoy your freedom of religious opinion, but you don't support me having the same freedom, right? I also called the continent of Africa BY FAR the least educated continent on Earth, and that's a fact you can Google, and if you separate so-called Sub-Saharan Africa in that equation, you'll yield an area that is even far LESS educated. Not their fault, it can be argued, but it is a fact. A fact that you don't want to hear, but that doesn't make it go away. Black Africa leads the world's civilizations in pretty much EVERY SINGLE negative condition. It is the sickest continent. It is the poorest continent. It is the least educated continent. It is the continent with the lowest life expectancy. Sub Saharan Africa has the highest rate of HIV and AIDS in the world! Sub Sararan Africa contains 23 of the world's 28 poorest countries, .... roughly three quarters of its people are hopelessly underemployed or unemployed. About 70% of the workforce is in vulnerable, low-skilled, or underemployed positions. It has only slightly more than one healthcare worker per thousand people. The World Health Organization (W.H.O.) recommends more than FOUR! A THIRD of African governments are labeled as "unstable" by western state departments. AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria kill over 3 million people in Africa yearly. Figures unrivaled anywhere on Earth. SS Africa has the highest rates of extreme poverty globally, with over 35% of the population living on less than $2.15 per day. It is projected that by 2030, nearly 9 out of ten 10 of the Earth's extremely poor people will live in Africa. SS Africa is highly vulnerable to drought, with 95% of agriculture being rain-fed, making it susceptible to climate shocks. Do you remember the "We are the world" campaign? You probably don't because I can't help but imagine that I'm talking to a teenager, based on the depth of knowledge you exhibit. Things in much of SS Africa are so intolerable that people are attempting to escape by any means necessary. Hiding in the wheel wells of commercial jets, taking torturous and abusive slave labor jobs in the Middle east and in hostile non-Black north African countries i.e. Libya, Morrocco and Algeria. Yes, colonization has done a job on Africa. But how much are Africans and their leaders doing to right this sinking ship? Go to damned near ANY SS African capital and try to wrap your head around the amount of trash in the streets... (minus Kigali) the abysmally abhorrent and repugnant infrastructures, the crumbling roads and buildings. The levels of government, business and police corruption. Negroes like you are the ones living in a Wakanda fantasy, posting pictures of skyscrapers in those African capitals online, too uneducated to realize that EVERY SINGLE SKYSCRAPER IN AFRICA was financed and constructed by NON-BLACK AFRICANS!!!! Yes, SS Africa has some magnificent infrastructural highlights that it showcases. ALL were built by Chinese, whites, Indians, and Arabs. NO BLACK AFRICANS!!! Nobody wants to hear this shit. I don't like saying it. I feel your pain, but these are the facts. AFRICA IS FUCKED UP, and until you admit something is broken, you can never commence to fixing it, young man! I live here, and it's dangerous, dingy, deplorable, dirty and disheveled. Come see, ... THEN talk shit! Until then, why don't you simply hit the ignore button on me and go bug someone else? You in love with me or something? Are you a romantic stalker? You don't want to hear me talk, yet you keep returning like goddamn herpes. Does that make sense in your little world?
 
Last edited:
Even cheaper than 1970s. I was around then. Street action with anything above a corner zombie was twenty dollars. But you never wanna go raw anywhere in Africa especially. HIV is re


CptMarvel; (What a grown-up name!)
If you had the ability to cerebrally process anything beyond the concept of "What's for dinner, mommy" then you'd realize that in the developing world, prostitution is what keeps these women alive and feeds their babies. It isn't pretty, it isn't fair, but it is indeed fact! And I have never said that people who believe in gods are stupid. My point was that the typical kneegrow christian who has accepted a white bearded god, fashioned after their colonizers, rapists, enslavers and murderers is stupid, and I stand by that. You enjoy your freedom of religious opinion, but don't support me having the same, right? I also called the continent of Africa BY FAR the least educated continent on Earth, and that's a fact you can Google, and if you separate so-called Sub-Saharan Africa in that equation, you'll yield an area that is even far LESS educated. Not their fault, it can be argued, but it is a fact. A fact that you don't want to hear, but that doesn't make it go away. Black Africa leads the world's civilizations in pretty much EVERY SINGLE negative condition. It is the sickest continent. It is the poorest continent. It is the least educated continent. It is the continent with the lowest life expectancy. Sub Saharan Africa has the highest rate of HIV and AIDS in the world! Sub Sararan Africa contains 23 of the world's 28 poorest countries, .... roughly three quarters of its people are hopelessly underemployed or unemployed. About 70% of the workforce is in vulnerable, low-skilled, or underemployed positions. It has only slightly more than one healthcare worker per thousand people. A THIRD of African goverments are labeled as "unstable" by western state departments. AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria kill over 3 million people in Africa yearly. Figures unrivaled anywhere on Earth. SS Africa has the highest rates of extreme poverty globally, with over 35% of the population living on less than $2.15 per day. It is projected that by 2030, nearly 9 out of ten 10 of the Earth's extremely poor people will live in Africa. SS Africa is highly vulnerable to drought, with 95% of agriculture being rain-fed, making it susceptible to climate shocks. Do you remember "We are the world"? You probably don't because I can't help but imagine that I'm talking to a teenager, based on the depth of knowledge you exhibit. Things in much of SS Africa are so intolerable that people are attempting to escape by any means necessary. Hiding in the wheel wells of commercial jets, taking slave jobs in the Middle east and in hostile non-Black north African countries i.e. Libya, Morrocco and Algeria. Yes, colonization has done a job on Africa. But how much are Africans and their leaders doing to correct this sinking ship? Go to damn near ANY SS African capital and try to wrap your head around the amount of trash in the streets... (minus Kigali) the abysmally abhorrent and repugnant infrastructures. The levels of government and police corruption. Negroes like you are the ones living a Wakanda fantasy, posting pictures of skyscrapers in those African capitals online, too uneducated to realize that EVERY SINGLE SKYSCRAPER IN AFRICA was financed and constructed by NON-BLACK AFRICANS!!!! Yes, SS Africa has some magnificent infrastructural highlights that it showcases. ALL were built by Chinese, whites, Indians, and Arabs. NO BLACK AFRICANS!!! Nobody wants to hear this shit. I don't like saying it. I feel your pain, but these are the facts. AFRICA IS FUCKED UP, and until you admit something is broken, you can never commence to fixing it, young man! I live here, and it's dangerous, dingy, dirty and disheveled. Come see, ... THEN talk! Until then, why don't you simply hit the ignore button on me and go bug someone else? You in love or something? You don't want to hear me talk, yet you keep returning like goddamn herpes. Does that make sense in your little world?


Clearly well educated. Clearly at the age that bullshit is given short shrift. Not one to suffer fools well.

Hmmm.... I recognize this accent.

Why Africa Simple economics? I am curious.

By the way, I blocked dude a long time ago.
 
AI bout to have these niggas goin to Ethiopia and gettin kidnapped.
I'm not saying you can't run into major problems during your travels but ... I have found that practically no place is as dangerous as its reputation. I've watched Wode Maya go touring around in South Sudan, and Black man the Traveler wandering in Bangladesh and some Youtuber chicks in Somalia, DRC and Monrovia. At this point, I'd willingly go damn near anywhere if no war is in progress.
 
I'm not saying you can't run into major problems during your travels but ... I have found that practically no place is as dangerous as its reputation. I've watched Wode Maya go touring around in South Sudan, and Black man the Traveler wandering in Bangladesh and some Youtuber chicks in Somalia, DRC and Monrovia. At this point, I'd willingly go damn near anywhere if no war is in progress.
Somalia is asking to be killed.

I've done east Africa but Somalia(and even Somaliland) are no go zones along with Eritrea.
 
May I ask what prompted you to go to Kenya?

This is not a low key criticism nor attempt at mockery. I have a couple of countries left on my list of must visits. None of them is in Africa. I am wondering what the attraction is/was.
I have NEVER imagined that I would love living in Kenya, and while I don't hate it, I still am not sold on being here forever. Initially Accra was my first choice. I have spent over a month there in the past, have a few friends there and know far more about Ghana than I do Kenya. But, at my advanced age, heat bothers me more than it did in my younger years. (COPD from tobacco abuse in my early life) I suffered when I lived three years in Belize, CA. Gets hot as fuck there! Nairobi Kenya, on the other hand, is a fairly cool destination almost all year due to its mile high elevation. Also, thanks to that elevation, malaria is not a huge concern as the mosquitoes that carry the parasite don't typically fly this high. I hear that malaria, while usually curable, is like suffering in pure hell at the apex of the sickness. I don't wanna know any more, other than by hearsay. But I also had prior knowledge of the East African mindset ... the Kenyan mindset in particular! These are some honky loving, white jesus worshipping, entranced goddamn religious zombies if ever there were any! You will be a novelty here, and your accent and blue passport will open doors, grant privileges and attract top notch female attention and admiration. BUT ... make no mistake about it ... any upright walking, broke ass, dusty, POS white mzungu can likely snatch that woman from you. Cacs are motherfucking gods in Kenya!!!! Ask anybody! And that, I find despicable and unforgivable.
 
Last edited:
I have NEVER imagined that I would love living in Kenya, and while I don't hate it, I still am not sold on being here forever. Initially Accra was my first choice. I have spent over a month there in the past, have a few friends there and know far more about Ghana than I do Kenya. But, at my advanced age, heat bothers me more than it did in my younger years. (COPD from tobacco abuse in my early life) I suffered when I lived three years in Belize, CA. Gets hot as fuck there! Nairobi Kenya, on the other hand, is a fairly cool destination almost all year due to its mile high elevation. Also, thanks to that elevation, malaria is not a huge concern as the mosquitoes that carry the parasite don't typically fly this high. I hear that malaria, while usually curable, is like suffering in hell at the apex of the sickness. I don't wanna know more, other than by hearsay. But I also had prior knowledge of the East African mindset ... the Kenyan mindset in particular! These are some honky loving, white jesus worshipping, entranced goddamn religious zombies if ever there were any! You will be a novelty here, and your accent and blue passport will open doors, grant privileges and attract top notch female attention and admiration. BUT ... make no mistake about it ... any upright walking, broke ass, dusty, POS white mzungu can take that woman from you. They are motherfucking gods in Kenya!!!! Ask anybody! And that, I find despicable and unforgivable.

You seem to be doing fine with your lady, whom from what you’re saying is young and fine. I doubt a white boy can take your girl away from you, especially since you’ve upgraded her life. Women leaving men for more powerful men has been happening since immemorial irrespective of race. This shit happens all the time in America. How many times have you seen a woman leave a rapper to go fuck with another more popular rapper? Power, influence, and money will always be central. You saw that high-up government minister in Equatorial Guinea fucking other people's wives? Again, money, influence, and power, which provide security in many forms, will always be the source of women's weakness in developing countries.

Don’t forget that these Mzungu pay full price and more for everything. That’s their reputation, and that’s what these women like.

Do Brothas from here travel to Kenya at the same rate as Mzungu? And I’m talking about all Mzungu, whether from Italy, France, Germany, or America? Whose faces are these Kenyans seeing pay full price for everything at the high-end restaurants and lounges? Is Mzungu worship a surprise?

What do you think would happen if brothas from here, with the same economic power as the Mzungu, travelled to Kenya at the same rate? In time, Kenyan women would do for the Brothas as they would do for the Mzungu.
 
You seem to be doing fine with your lady, whom from what you’re saying is young and fine. I doubt a white boy can take your girl away from you, especially since you’ve upgraded her life. Women leaving men for more powerful men has been happening since immemorial irrespective of race. This shit happens all the time in America. How many times have you seen a woman leave a rapper to go fuck with another more popular rapper? Power, influence, and money will always be central. You saw that high-up government minister in Equatorial Guinea fucking other people's wives? Again, money, influence, and power, which provide security in many forms, will always be the source of women's weakness in developing countries.

Don’t forget that these Mzungu pay full price and more for everything. That’s their reputation, and that’s what these women like.

Do Brothas from here travel to Kenya at the same rate as Mzungu? And I’m talking about all Mzungu, whether from Italy, France, Germany, or America? Whose faces are these Kenyans seeing pay full price for everything at the high-end restaurants and lounges? Is Mzungu worship a surprise?

What do you think would happen if brothas from here, with the same economic power as the Mzungu, travelled to Kenya at the same rate? In time, Kenyan women would do for the Brothas as they would do for the Mzungu.
My own GF calls me a mzungu. I'm nowhere near as dark in color as she, and she holds her hand next to mine and revels at the fact that I am not dark, as if that has any relation to a human's worth. There is much work to do with her. She, like most young cute women takes many selfies, but then manipulates them with software to dramatically lighten her complexion. And she is not nearly as bad in this regard as most here. I will spend the rest of my life trying to deprogram her. As for prices, don't get too comfortable. Mzungu and/or obruni pricing is by no means reserved for cacs. As soon as they see you and hear your accent, you'll get the same treatment. The only reason it's called mzungu pricing is because they're the only ones it affected before Black ameriKKKans began travelling in any measurable numbers to Africa. Amerikkkan blacks don't travel to Africa anywhere NEAR the rates of whites. The pool of whites is simply much bigger, and half of western Blacks want nothing to do with Africa and resent their own heritage. They're not coming here. They're going to Colombia and in growing numbers to Asia. But many wouldn't visit Africa for free.

"What do you think would happen if brothas from here, with the same economic power as the Mzungu, travelled to Kenya at the same rate? In time, Kenyan women would do for the Brothas as they would do for the Mzungu."

I agree 100%. For a long, long time, if an African woman wanted to sack chase, the cac was her only option. There are not enough African men of financial means to meet the demand by any stretch so cacs was the only hope for a better life. Old habits die hard. If more middle class and up Black men found their way here, that would initiate some degree of change BUT .... one thing that won't change any time soon is the desperation these women hold concerning bearing a half white baby. They dream of it! Beauty in the African mind is almost 100% connected to skin color alone. Much like the "paper bag parties" your grandparents may have told you about in the amerikkkan early to mid 1900s. Your social worth and aesthetic worthiness were totally tied to your skin color and hair texture. Little of anything else. Africa is still there! Deprogramming a colonized mind will be the toughest challenge you'll likely undertake in your life. You're truly paddling against the strongest currents imaginable. Even with many of these amerikkkan negroes. Some are here on BGOL.
 
My own GF calls me a mzungu. I'm nowhere near as dark in color as she, and she holds her hand next to mine and revels at the fact that I am not dark, as if that has any relation to a human's worth. There is much work to do with her. She, like most young cute women takes many selfies, but then manipulates them with software to dramatically lighten her complexion. And she is not nearly as bad in this regard as most here. I will spend the rest of my life trying to deprogram her. As for prices, don't get too comfortable. Mzungu and/or obruni pricing is by no means reserved for cacs. As soon as they see you and hear your accent, you'll get the same treatment. The only reason it's called mzungu pricing is because they're the only ones it affected before Black ameriKKKans began travelling in any measurable numbers to Africa. Amerikkkan blacks don't travel to Africa anywhere NEAR the rates of whites. The pool of whites is simply much bigger, and half of western Blacks want nothing to do with Africa and resent their own heritage. They're not coming here. They're going to Colombia and in growing numbers to Asia. But many wouldn't visit Africa for free.

"What do you think would happen if brothas from here, with the same economic power as the Mzungu, travelled to Kenya at the same rate? In time, Kenyan women would do for the Brothas as they would do for the Mzungu."

I agree 100%. For a long, long time, if an African woman wanted to sack chase, the cac was her only option. There are not enough African men of financial means to meet the demand by any stretch so cacs was the only hope for a better life. Old habits die hard. If more middle class and up Black men found their way here, that would initiate some degree of change BUT .... one thing that won't change any time soon is the desperation these women hold concerning bearing a half white baby. They dream of it! Beauty in the African mind is almost 100% connected to skin color alone. Much like the "paper bag parties" your grandparents may have told you about in the amerikkkan early to mid 1900s. Your social worth and aesthetic worthiness were totally tied to your skin color and hair texture. Little of anything else. Africa is still there! Deprogramming a colonized mind will be the toughest challenge you'll likely undertake in your life. You're truly paddling against the strongest currents imaginable. Even with many of these amerikkkan negroes. Some are here on BGOL.
If you were as dark as she, she would still think highly of you because you’ve changed her life economically. I promise you, if you were a billionaire NOI brotha, she would be calling Master Fard Muhammad God. She will find a way to justify the conversion and convince herself that you are a billionaire because you worship Master Fard Muhammad, so she will be blessed by worshipping him too. The love of Mzungu and white Jesus is a byproduct of their economic situation. Their faith in a white God stems from where they see progress coming from. They see whites building skyscrapers, hotels, lounges, malls, etc. Don’t forget these white doctors who come to do pop-up clinics, book drives, and other charitable work. All forms of progress come from whites to them, and this is something they’ve been seeing since they were kids.

I remember in Ghana talking to my driver, and I was pretty surprised by how well he knew the US states. He knew specific facts about states that could only come from intense study. However, he’s never travelled outside his country, but he has aspirations and speaks so highly of the US and the states he studied in. He is broke, lives day to day, but still hopes to travel to the US for an opportunity. Sadly, a person can grow up in this world where they have one life and very few opportunities to make something of themselves. That’s a hell of a condition to be in. Often, the hard road is to keep pressing on and hopefully get an opportunity that is not guaranteed. Another option is fucking with tourists who can fall in love with you or, at the bare minimum, compensate you, which is what we see. The Mzungu loving is simply trying to be as appealing as possible to get an opportunity.

All in all, the issue is education, as you pointed out, and the lack of opportunities. With education and opportunities, these places will change, and the love for Mzungu will also change.
 
If you were as dark as she, she would still think highly of you because you’ve changed her life economically. I promise you, if you were a billionaire NOI brotha, she would be calling Master Fard Muhammad God. She will find a way to justify the conversion and convince herself that you are a billionaire because you worship Master Fard Muhammad, so she will be blessed by worshipping him too. The love of Mzungu and white Jesus is a byproduct of their economic situation. Their faith in a white God stems from where they see progress coming from. They see whites building skyscrapers, hotels, lounges, malls, etc. Don’t forget these white doctors who come to do pop-up clinics, book drives, and other charitable work. All forms of progress come from whites to them, and this is something they’ve been seeing since they were kids.

I remember in Ghana talking to my driver, and I was pretty surprised by how well he knew the US states. He knew specific facts about states that could only come from intense study. However, he’s never travelled outside his country, but he has aspirations and speaks so highly of the US and the states he studied in. He is broke, lives day to day, but still hopes to travel to the US for an opportunity. Sadly, a person can grow up in this world where they have one life and very few opportunities to make something of themselves. That’s a hell of a condition to be in. Often, the hard road is to keep pressing on and hopefully get an opportunity that is not guaranteed. Another option is fucking with tourists who can fall in love with you or, at the bare minimum, compensate you, which is what we see. The Mzungu loving is simply trying to be as appealing as possible to get an opportunity.

All in all, the issue is education, as you pointed out, and the lack of opportunities. With education and opportunities, these places will change, and the love for Mzungu will also change.
100% agree. Something I notice about the christian missionaries who come here preaching their dog shit. They always have food! He that feeds you, controls you. As I have said before, ... Africa is a land of over TWO THOUSAND languages, and I don't know a single African language that the christian buy-bull has not been translated into. WHY???? Why do the goddamn colonizers take the time to translate that shit book into two thousand languages, but at the same time never bothering to translate math books into African languages ... or science books, or engineering books, or agriculture books? Why the fuck are most Black people unable to process the fact that white supremacy is based on the teachings of christianity far more than any other source? How dumb are we? Once you instill a mental image into a people of a white face of god, then godammit you OWN them! There is no excuse for the stupidity and gullibility of the worldwide Black race. Its unforgivable. And every day I'm fighting stupid motherfuckers even here on BGOL who demonize me for not loving their white bearded master. Shameful.
 
I have NEVER imagined that I would love living in Kenya, and while I don't hate it, I still am not sold on being here forever. Initially Accra was my first choice. I have spent over a month there in the past, have a few friends there and know far more about Ghana than I do Kenya. But, at my advanced age, heat bothers me more than it did in my younger years. (COPD from tobacco abuse in my early life) I suffered when I lived three years in Belize, CA. Gets hot as fuck there! Nairobi Kenya, on the other hand, is a fairly cool destination almost all year due to its mile high elevation. Also, thanks to that elevation, malaria is not a huge concern as the mosquitoes that carry the parasite don't typically fly this high. I hear that malaria, while usually curable, is like suffering in hell at the apex of the sickness. I don't wanna know more, other than by hearsay. But I also had prior knowledge of the East African mindset ... the Kenyan mindset in particular! These are some honky loving, white jesus worshipping, entranced goddamn religious zombies if ever there were any! You will be a novelty here, and your accent and blue passport will open doors, grant privileges and attract top notch female attention and admiration. BUT ... make no mistake about it ... any upright walking, broke ass, dusty, POS white mzungu can take that woman from you. They are motherfucking gods in Kenya!!!! Ask anybody! And that, I find despicable and unforgivable.

So...the climate was the determining factor in your decision to settle in Kenya?

I have run into the same mindset when dealing with peoples of African extraction irrespective of the nation of their birth. What you describe sounds very much like the shoe leather black Haitians that populate the Boston area. They are largely members of a church that once preached their skin color was a sign of being cursed. They also treat black Americans as if they were less than human. And they worship a Jesus whiter than a Lord of the Rings movie.

That said, is it worth it to put up with what you are describing in order to live under the circumstances you apparently prefer. You seem begrudgingly settled, but not exactly happy, judging from what you have written here.
 
Back
Top