~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~-~

wiZe

Star
Registered
Re: ~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~

Did Kobe rape y'all bitches? Damn. :smh:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Re: ~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~

Did Kobe rape y'all bitches? Damn. :smh:

How the fuck can you take a shot at a dude with 5 rings?! WTF?!!! Cats are sick with it!:lol::lol::lol:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

come on bosh..really son...REALLY!!!:smh::hmm:

eb024ba912.gif

that shit looks like a scene from the "Homies Over Hoes" video...:smh::lol:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

Come on, Bosh. :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

i think it's been pretty clear, that you could except Bosh to wild out like that

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I usually don't get into the Bosh slander; I think it's corny and sometimes ugly, but this dude seems like he just can't get out of his own way!

The camera always catches him compromising himself :smh:.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

I usually don't get into the Bosh slander; I think it's corny and sometimes ugly, but this dude seems like he just can't get out of his own way!

shit i dont think a single fuck is given by Bosh, thats kinda the funny part

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor

@KingJames OMFG I think it just hit me I am a CHAMPION, I AM a CHAMPION!!.....

That's a 17 year old kid living out his dream....can't do nothing but congratulate that.

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered

You dudes just stay reaching.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

Congrats to LeBron, The Heat and their fans.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dan Le Batard's rant is on right now

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Series is over. Unsticky this shit and let's get on the offseason. Draft in 6 days. Let's GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@KingJames OMFG I think it just hit me I am a CHAMPION, I AM a CHAMPION!!.....

That's a 17 year old kid living out his dream....can't do nothing but congratulate that.
Word. I bleed purple and gold, but that has nothing to do with this... I can't hate. If it was that easy, they'd have done it last year. He earned it. Congrats. :cool:

A$AP SaVaGe

Always Strive And Prosper
BGOL Investor

congrats to wade and bosh..durant gonna get his next year..I guarantee it..

DreDee

Star
Registered

Nothing is like seeing the fruits of your labor paying off. Good shit LBJ you deserved it, but watch out for Beantown and Rondo next season we ain't finish with your ass yet. :dance::dance::lol:

A$AP SaVaGe

Always Strive And Prosper
BGOL Investor

but Lebron was significant in the team winning, u mad?
there's probably one other person on this earth that has less fucks to give than I do..

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

Even though one is more legit than the other....congrats once again for winning title #2 in 20 + years. Get four more and then you all can be on a Laker/Celtic/Chicago Bull level.

...lol

But seriously..
why is this thread stil a sticky? Series/season is over.
How about you all do a NBA draft sticky...it starts next week.

Wade Won!!

6654284-DSC_4752.jpg

He aint win shit dating a D list actress. But hey...her career aint worth a shit...might as well do something to stay in the spotlight.

...lol
ok im done...congrats once again....i gotta go....its sexy time!

Last edited: