~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~-~

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Re: ~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~

LeBronTrophy.gif

:cool: Happy for dude. He took a lot of shit from critics (even myself at times), but this gif says a lot about how much he really wanted to win. No hate for the man. I'm a fool for doubting him and I will admit it.

SOOOOUUULLL GLOOOOW

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Re: ~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~

yup

I want to hear Dan go full retard

:lol: Hell yeah. :lol:

Man, his TV show was funny today. Papi had on that brand new 2012 champions t-shirt. :lol: You know that old dude hasn't slept yet. He's running on adrenaline.

A-mystery

Star
BGOL Investor

I'm happy for youngin. Still ain't fucking with Kobe though.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

2012 Championship rant!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Ctn6GgooNI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol: Hell yeah. :lol:

Man, his TV show was funny today. Papi had on that brand new 2012 champions t-shirt. :lol: You know that old dude hasn't slept yet. He's running on adrenaline.

Hell yeah...Great show today!:lol:

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered

2012 Championship rant!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Ctn6GgooNI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Philipino Jackson! :lol:

Straight wylin!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

2012 Championship rant!!

Listening now!!!

St_clair_OG

Star
Registered

Chris Bosh = The human pause moment. :lol:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

:cool: Happy for dude. He took a lot of shit from critics (even myself at times), but this gif says a lot about how much he really wanted to win. No hate for the man. I'm a fool for doubting him and I will admit it.

SOOOOUUULLL GLOOOOW

:lol::lol::lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

2012 Championship rant!!

Eddie Curry got more rings than Barkely :lol::lol::lol:

I just died listening to that rank.. classic.....

OKC has non-onion rings lmaoooooooooooooo :lol::lol::lol:

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

2012 Championship rant!!

This dude called them O.K. Shitty... That ain't right... lol..

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered

*embalmed@idied.com*
You can always count on Paul Mooney to take it there and beyond. Wow... Just... Wow.

Lol. Whatever closet Chris Bosh is in must have a 1-way mirror glass door, he doesn't think we see him in there but we do. Stop playing Punchinella and get the hell out of there and bring Kanye with you.
SOOOOUUULLL GLOOOOW

Last edited:

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered

i been away for awhile

But the predictions made at the beginning of this thread by people are HILARIOUS.

Man some of these statements are just sigworthy

ukNoWwHo

Rising Star
Registered

i been away for awhile

But the predictions made at the beginning of this thread by people are HILARIOUS.

You ruined my surprise:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Laughing Man

Star
Registered

2012 Championship rant!!

Lebatard does not disappoint:lol::lol::lol:

Got beat by Broke Back Miller....his back....is broken......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

nba_u_boshglasses_288v.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

i been away for awhile

They're only hilarious because the Heat won. I thinks it hilarious how Miami supporters just knew that the Heat would get help from a bench that didn't do shit pretty much all year. Going in to the Finals, NOBODY could've predicted it to go the way that it did. Seriously, Battier, Chalmers, Cole and Mike Miller.

Even Miami fans didn't see that coming. I knew the Heat would win at least one ring with this squad and they did that. Congrats but folks need to stop acting like there wasn't legit reasons to doubt the Heat coming into this series.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Big 3 Talk Title

<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?&playerBrandingId=4ef8000cbaf34c1687a7d9a26fe0e89e&pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:8084364&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

They're only hilarious because the Heat won. I thinks it hilarious how Miami supporters just knew that the Heat would get help from a bench that didn't do shit pretty much all year. Going in to the Finals, NOBODY could've predicted it to go the way that it did. Seriously, Battier, Chalmers, Cole and Mike Miller.

Even Miami fans didn't see that coming. I knew the Heat would win at least one ring with this squad and they did that. Congrats but folks need to stop acting like there wasn't legit reasons to doubt the Heat coming into this series.

I said chalmers would step up before the series started