Steak eaters, your opinion of Peter Luger sauce?

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:yes::yes::yes:sauce is a :smh::smh: just wait till you get to peter luger advice: DON'T ASK FOR A FUCKING MENU!:angry: YOU CAME THIER FOR THE PORTERHOUSE GODDAMIT!:angry: AND THE FF POTATOES THE CREAMED SPINACH AND A CEASAR SALAD A JACK DANIELS ON THE ROCKS :cool: OH APPITEZER SLABS OF BACON AND TOMATO SLICES! WHILE YOU WAIT:) FOR YOUR SIZZLING STEAK YOU EAT WITH A BUTTER KNIFE:eek::eek: AND DESSERT '' A BIG ASS FUCKING BOWL OF WHIPPED CREAM! YES WHIPPED CREAM! YOU HAVE TO SEE FOR YOUR SELF:eek::eek: OH AND A DIET COKE WITH A TWIST OF LEMON:roflmao:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is any dinner technically 'worth' $475? No, but we were in Vegas and wanted to splurge and we can afford it.

You can go to a nice steakhouse (Ruth's Chris, Flemings, Capital Grille, etc) and have a nice dinner with your girl for $100. Its the alcohol that always sends my tabs through the roof!

:lol:

Exactly....and I like that Barolo

My favorites in Housotn

Vic and Anthony's
Perry's
Pappas Steakhouse

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
lexdiamonnyc said:
IMHO, the best steak in the city can be had at The Capital Grille by Wall Street:cool:

Great steak in that area...Delmonicos and Harry's come to mind.

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Taking notes for what?! You ain't going to these spots. :hmm: Most of your meals include the phrase: "After 10 minutes, rotate tater tots 180 degrees. Cook until golden brown."

Nigga get out my pockets. You eat that frozen bag bullshit that's your life you old walmart brand shop and save ass niggas. Your steak is $6.35 from Kroger. I'm in Whole Foods buying my shit.

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
I go to PL's pretty often.........and while it's definitely not the best steak in the city, it's certainly worth the money. and......steak sauce on a well cooked steak is like putting lube on a soakin wet pussy...........overkill/might even ruin it.

IMHO, the best steak in the city can be had at The Capital Grille by Wall Street:cool:

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capital Grille crab cakes is thwe bonus, that lobster mac and cheese kinda tough too......I fucks with Buddakhan tough for them rock shrimp whachamacallit....:D:D

Wait a minute, Wall ST? U been to one on 42nd, didn't know about Wall St one.

Ruff Ryder

Robotix
Registered
A well prepared steak does not need steak sauce.

hd_logo.gif

rest_shulas3.jpg

beg4mercy

Star
Registered
I had a medium rare wood-fired rib eye yesterday for my birthday dinner. I wisha Nigga would ask me if I wanted sauce on my steak. I'd walk out immediately....

SNYC

Lurking. I'm on that other board
Registered
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capital Grille crab cakes is thwe bonus, that lobster mac and cheese kinda tough too......I fucks with Buddakhan tough for them rock shrimp whachamacallit....:D:D

Wait a minute, Wall ST? U been to one on 42nd, didn't know about Wall St one.
haha, i thought he was talking about the one near grand central also

eatcake

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
whip some butter and add some fresh tarragon as soon as it off the grill put a couple of teaspoon scoops on it...:dance:

Some crumpled blue cheese works wonders:dance:

for sauce for me i like a bearnaise:dance:

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've said it before... and I'll say it again... FUCK WHAT THE CRITICS SAY!... :yes:

If you like sauce on your steak... then HAVE AT IT!

I wish a MU'FUCKA WOULD tell me how to eat steak... Especially when I'm spending... :yes: FUUUUUCK THAT!!!

I don't care about how some PUNK ASS CHEF or FOOD CRITIC like HIS steak... A mu'fucka might get STAB with fork trying to tell me how to EAT ANYTHING I PAID FOR...
:yes:

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
For those who asked earlier -

The company I work for has an open reservation at Peter Lugar's so I have eaten there far more than the average person - so it has its ups and downs but most people are so happy to get in that they ignore little things that matter

Other steakhouse in NYC that I think are better and more consistent than Peter Lugar's

BLT Steakhouse http://bltsteak.com/

Delmonico's (Old School and never had a bad meal there)http://www.delmonicosny.com/

The Striphouse http://www.striphouse.com/

MarkJoseph Steakhouse http://www.markjosephsteakhouse.com/

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I've said it before... and I'll say it again... FUCK WHAT THE CRITICS SAY!... :yes:

I wish a MU'FUCKA WOULD tell me how to eat steak... Especially when I'm spending... :yes: FUUUUUCK THAT!!!

I don't care about how some PUNK ASS CHEF or FOOD CRITIC like HIS steak... A mu'fucka might get STAB with fork trying to tell me how to EAT ANYTHING I PAID FOR...

C/S these BGOL cats kill me.......One cat said in another thread you shouldn't need Ketchup on a burger.:smh::smh:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C/S these BGOL cats kill me.......One cat said in another thread you shouldn't need Ketchup on a burger.:smh::smh:

Or "the no sauce on ribs" people.

Dam, excuses my ignorance but I never knew people ate ribs with out sauce that makes absolutely no sense. Then again I never ate pork so that may have something to do with it.

Yeah I remember that no ketchup thread :smh:

People were saying that you arent eating a good burger if you gotta put mustard, mayo, or ketchup on it :confused::

This is not like a piece of good steak where it will kind of sit in its on juices this is a got damn burger :hmm:

I like ribs with sauce more so if they were grilled or not smoked good, but if you are eating some nice slow smoked, seasoned, fall off the bones ass ribs?? Maaan that shit is good as fuck with or without the sauce :yes:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

People were saying that you arent eating a good burger if you gotta put mustard, mayo, or ketchup on it :confused::

This is not like a piece of good steak where it will kind of sit in its on juices this is a got damn burger :hmm:

I like ribs with sauce more so if they were grilled or not smoked good, but if you are eating some nice slow smoked, seasoned, fall off the bones ass ribs?? Maaan that shit is good as fuck with or without the sauce :yes:

That's the point of no sauce on the meat. If that shit is cooked and seasoned right. There should be no need for sauce and it should only be an option. A lot of times people put sauce on meat because it lacks flavor.

IMDATDUDE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the point of no sauce on the meat. If that shit is cooked and seasoned right. There should be no need for sauce and it should only be an option. A lot of times people put sauce on meat because it lacks flavor.
Ribs and Burgers though? :eek:

Man I don't care if I have the best steak in the world I need some type of sauce to go with it. Fuck it I just started eating steak for the 1st time 3 years ago and I like cutting my shit up and eating some with sauce and some without I like the different taste.

As for my burgers? MAYO :thefinger:

sumofyallniggasisbitches2

BootyEnthusiast; Ass-preneur
BGOL Investor
I go to PL's pretty often.........and while it's definitely not the best steak in the city, it's certainly worth the money. and......steak sauce on a well cooked steak is like putting lube on a soakin wet pussy...........overkill/might even ruin it.

The Porcini Rubbed Delmonico w/12 year aged Balsamic, is the best steak ever created.... Period

sumofyallniggasisbitches2

BootyEnthusiast; Ass-preneur
BGOL Investor

I believe in this wholeheartedly... I just happen to be a condiment type nacca

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

See your BBQ season is longer then ours in Pittsburgh. I BBQ from Apr/May too early OCT. But fuck that my burger will have Ketchup,Mustard and Pickles at the least.
Oh Ok I heard of that but I thought folks were eating it right of the grill/oven with no nothing just seasoning.

I believe in this wholeheartedly... I just happen to be a condiment type nacca
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

beg4mercy

Star
Registered
I personally don't give a fuck how other people eat their food. Hell, my wife is country as shit and dips her pizza in ranch which is disgusting as fuck but it ain't my belly and sure as hell ain't my taste buds. I'm just glad I opened my mind enough to try a steak medium rare that was cooked to perfection and with out sauce. I'm never turnin' back.....

IMDATDUDE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I personally don't give a fuck how other people eat their food. Hell, my wife is country as shit and dips her pizza in ranch which is disgusting as fuck but it ain't my belly and sure as hell ain't my taste buds. I'm just glad I opened my mind enough to try a steak medium rare that was cooked to perfection and with out sauce. I'm never turnin' back.....
Haha I do that with only one pizza company where I stay at(mazzios), all other pizza I can not fucking use ranch crazy.

Also Mcdonalds hamburgers I need ketchup and mustard any other hamburger from anywhere else mayo.