Who makes the BEST ROTI in your city?

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Feroza's Restaurant Roti on burke ave in the bronx. You will thank me later.

Matter of fact, I was reading this post wednesday night and fucked me up, so I ate a chicken roti which is more than filling, and washed it down with a ginger shandy. Good times.

John_Gault

Support BGOL
Registered
Sadly Sprinkles has been closed already for 3 years or so, yet another victim of gentrification :smh:

[Indignant]THAT'S PREPOSTEROUS![/Indignant] :lol::lol::lol:

Shit, I guess it lives on in the memory bank. Damn, I guess I never really looked back when I moved back to Harlem. :(

Since I moved away, I wonder what else is diff?:confused:

"You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone" - Joni Mitchell.

JG

NYCg

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A great spot here in the Bronx NYC, off White Plains Rd and Burke Ave. Next to the liquor store... u can't miss it. One of the best for years!:yes:

mikejordan

Potential Star
Registered
Fuck all that. I gots two places only purists on here will know about.

Sauce in Curepe, and Hott Shoppe in St James. (I actually wrote that shit down so I never forget it)
:eek::yes::D

sauce is a doubles spot

hott shoppe is cool along side homes roti in arima/grande

P

Purple Smurf

Well The Best is Ali's I'm in bk but there there bake n things best bites and there a spot on utica and church got some of the best roti i ever had but i don't know the name of it

Wow, Bake N things is still open. Ya. They da best.

P

Purple Smurf

I can't say theres any Roti on the Island.(long island that is lol) :smh:

grenada.jpg

with some.

Jamaica_flag.gif

Din't Jamrock have a caribbean restaurant called Nagasaki? Try them.

P

Purple Smurf

They have some fake ass caribbeans out here. I went to a so-called caribbean restaurant, and ask her for a currants roll, bitch looked at me like I asked her for a hamburger.

madgoose

International
International Member
dwz79d.jpg

Bushman's Kitchen

under Brixton Recreation Center

36 Brixton Station Road
Brixton
London
SW9 6BU

TROUBLED MAN

Potential Star
Registered
In Queens check out Jeans Restaurant for great roti. It's near corner of Farmers and Linden. Don't forget the Rum Raisin shake -- Slammin.

How about Queens NY. I can Dig Some Roti ???

MAKE THE TRIP A LITTLE FURTHER TO LIBERTY AVE. JEANS FELL OFF 15 YEAR'S AGO WHEN THEY WENT TO CAFETERIA STYLE AND STOPPED MAKING DISHES FRESH FROM THE KITCHEN.

IF IT'S QUEENS...IT'S SANDY'S AT 121-10 LIBERTY AVE!!! THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD IS TRINI AND EAST INDIAN.

Oracle21

Star
Registered
this indian spot in miami. but my fave are the indian spots in jackson heights in queens or in edison in nj. word

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
D'caribbean curry spot - This is the place I found right outside of Pearland.
HOMECURRY.jpg

That's the owners daughter in the picture she's legal!!

Da SequeL

Potential Star
Registered
:dance::dance::dance: fuckin Sybil's 132-17 Liberty Ave, Queens, NY...they got the best roti or buss up shut no one fuckin with them :dance::dance::dance:

Wuntyma

Support BGOL
Registered
wow this is still goin on,

Check out this spot in BK, NYC on Flatsbush

its called Sugar Cane, good food as far as authentic Trini food and there ladies there.

Cons- its always packed, like always

cosmologics

Potential Star
Registered
cosign....

When I was in the A, I used to creep up to Alpharetta and there was the place off of 141 (peachtree industrial) and plesant hill rd.... near the movie theatre....

Shrimp Roti was the shit.....

It's Curry Chicken, or beef, or shrimp with potatoes wrapped in a "Chick pee dough"......shit is the fucking bomb!!!

4ce of n8ur

Star
Registered
wow this is still goin on,

Check out this spot in BK, NYC on Flatsbush

its called Sugar Cane, good food as far as authentic Trini food and there ladies there.

Cons- its always packed, like always

Sugarcane stay packed with cougars!

:yes:

food good too.

JMillion

Star
Registered
im american and i LOVE roti. its one of my fave dishes. i remember when i was chillin @ my pplz crib back in hs. and his grams made some roti. me being the fat ass i am tasted and ate it. i been hooked since. damn now im in the mood for that. ahhhhh. be trying to find a good spot in queens. i know liberty ave has alot of spots around.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im american and i LOVE roti. its one of my fave dishes. i remember when i was chillin @ my pplz crib back in hs. and his grams made some roti. me being the fat ass i am tasted and ate it. i been hooked since. damn now im in the mood for that. ahhhhh. be trying to find a good spot in queens. i know liberty ave has alot of spots around.

Sibyls and some other spot on liberty
the corner of Lefferts and Rockaway blvd got a nice spot too
anywhere dem coolie G.T. skunt bai at you will find roti