What Everyone Should Know About Trayvon Martin (1995-2012)

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

The Funeral Director

According to the Florida funeral director who prepared Trayvon Martin's body for burial:

"In dressing the body we could see no physical signs like there had been a scuffle. I didn't see any knuckles' bruises and what have you, and that is something we would cover up if it would have been there. I did not see any signs of any cuts on his neck or face."

Richard Kurtz, funeral director at the Roy Mizell and Kurtz Funeral Home in Fort Lauderdale.

SOURCE: Chicago Tribune

March 30, 2012

nittie

Star
Registered
This shit was meant to cause havoc and set race relations back 20 years.

Piers Morgan, CNN is a problem every night a Brit who has only been in this country 7yrs, who should be in prison for phone tapping appoints himself a authority on American racial relations. Tour'e, one of the most bougy in public life, did have the guts to call him and the network on the sheer absurdity of the matter. That is what mainstream media is trying to do with this young man's death they don't give a damn.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor

oh yeah, one more thing, holla when you get on my level:yes:

24485_120023231345332_100000129668130_286085_22061_n.jpg

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Forensic Voice Experts:

ONE, Tom Owen, forensic consultant for Owen Forensic Services LLC and chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence, a court-qualified expert witness and former chief engineer for the New York Public Library's Rodgers and Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound, used software called Easy Voice Biometrics to compare Zimmerman's voice to the 911 call screams to rule out Zimmerman. Owen reported:

The software compared the screams to Zimmerman's voice and returned a 48 percent match. He said he would expect a match of higher than 90 percent, considering the quality of the audio. "As a result of that, <SPAN style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00">you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman</span>".

But he also said he could not confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice.​

TWO, Ed Primeau, a Michigan-based audio engineer and forensics expert, used audio enhancement and human analysis to compare Zimmerman's voice to the 911 call screams:

<SPAN style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00">"I believe that's Trayvon Martin in the background, without a doubt,"</span> Primeau told the newspaper. <SPAN style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00">"That's a young man screaming."</span>

SOURCE: MSNBC NEWS

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

The Rescue Dispatch Audio

Did Zimmerman Suffer Injuries; If so, How Badly:
According to the fire-rescue
dispatch recordings from the night George Zimmerman shot, a second ambulance for Zim-
merman was requested, and then cancelled 2 minutes later. This raises questions: whether
Zimmerman was injured at all; or, if he was, how badly.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2K8lnzDqIEc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Some Important Notations:

00:18 Report of gunshot wound

00:33 Engine/Rescue 38 dispatched for Gunshot Wound

03:36 Engine/Rescue 38 advises to dispatch a Second Rescue

03:40 A second rescue, Rescue 33, is dispatched

04:08 Rescue 34 asks 38 if it needs it (34) to respond as well; No, because 33 on way.

05:00 Base confirms dispatch of second rescue

05:38 Rescue 38 cancels Second Rescue; 2nd patient is not a gunshot.

2 minutes and 2 seconds after dispatch; the Zimmerman rescue is cancelled.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Help me out. Since you listen to Limbaugh everyday, how is he and the rest of the conservative/republican media bashing Trayvon's name?

On the most part, Rush, and Mark Davis *the ones I've listened to* were just talking about the jumping to conclusions some of the black leadership is doing. However, I'm not hearing any bashing of Trayvon's name. They are both talking about it needs to be a full investigation just to make sure. I think everyone is saying that.

They are mostly staying on message about the election, and the supreme court on Obamacare.

On the most part, Rush, and Mark Davis *the ones I've listened to* were just talking about the jumping to conclusions some of the black leadership is doing.

Who is jumping to conclusions? And what conclusions are they jumping to?

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Forensic Voice Experts:

ONE, Tom Owen, forensic consultant for Owen Forensic Services LLC and chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence, a court-qualified expert witness and former chief engineer for the New York Public Library's Rodgers and Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound, used software called Easy Voice Biometrics to compare Zimmerman's voice to the 911 call screams to rule out Zimmerman. Owen reported:

The software compared the screams to Zimmerman's voice and returned a 48 percent match. He said he would expect a match of higher than 90 percent, considering the quality of the audio. "As a result of that, <SPAN style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00">you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman</span>".

But he also said he could not confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice.​

TWO, Ed Primeau, a Michigan-based audio engineer and forensics expert, used audio enhancement and human analysis to compare Zimmerman's voice to the 911 call screams:

<SPAN style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00">"I believe that's Trayvon Martin in the background, without a doubt,"</span> Primeau told the newspaper. <SPAN style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00">"That's a young man screaming."</span>

SOURCE: MSNBC NEWS

<param name="FlashVars" value="launch=46919260&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbcda560" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=46919260&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit msnbc.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trayvon Martin Case: Enhanced Police Video Shows Injuries On George Zimmerman's Head

<object name="kaltura_player_1333391548" id="kaltura_player_1333391548" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all" allowFullScreen="true" height="221" width="392" data="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_hu7wasp2/uiconf_id/6501231">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/>
<param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/>
<param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"/>
<param name="movie" value="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_hu7wasp2/uiconf_id/6501231"/>
<param name="flashVars" value="referer=http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/george-zimmerman-enhanced-video-shows-injury-trayvon-martin-16053206&autoPlay=false"/>
<a href="http://corp.kaltura.com">video platform</a>
<a href="http://corp.kaltura.com/video_platform/video_management">video management</a>
<a href="http://corp.kaltura.com/solutions/video_solution">video solutions</a>
<a href="http://corp.kaltura.com/video_platform/video_publishing">video player</a>
</object>

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor
jbqLsghek0jedW.JPG

Trayvon Martin: Before The World Heard The Cries

by Daniel Trotta - Reuters

SANFORD, Fla.,| April 3, 2012

(Reuters) - Tracy Martin had been looking for his son Trayvon since the night before. He went to bed figuring the teen must have gone to the movies and turned off his phone. When Trayvon still wasn't home in the morning, Martin called the police.

After a flurry of phone calls back and forth, an officer told him a police unit was on the way.

"So I went outside waiting for Trayvon to show up," Martin said.

Instead of one squad car with his son in the backseat, three vehicles pulled up: a police cruiser, an unmarked sedan and another official-looking car. Martin would discover the third car belonged to a chaplain.

It was not yet 8 in the morning, barely 12 hours since the shooting that took place about 100 yards away, and Martin was still unaware of the fate of his son.................

Read full story
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/03/usa-florida-shooting-trayvon-idUSL2E8F31ZX20120403

thehoodie600.jpg

Last edited:

Thick Johnson

Star
Registered
How so ? ? ?

Read below

Piers Morgan, CNN is a problem every night a Brit who has only been in this country 7yrs, who should be in prison for phone tapping appoints himself a authority on American racial relations. Tour'e, one of the most bougy in public life, did have the guts to call him and the network on the sheer absurdity of the matter. That is what mainstream media is trying to do with this young man's death they don't give a damn.

Yeah I watched dude on the show paint lil man as a drug user

I thought about how I and many kids started smoking weed in elem jr high or high school.

Many white kids even but on the news that paints a clearer picture even
with everyone factoring in that they also smoked as kids. Obvious intent.

Just wicked shit.

Just paints a nasty ass picture to the point where its not being debated
back n forth. Shit was presented like a prosecutors evidence painting a
picture.

Shit went over no ones head :smh:

Straight witches brew.......evil mothafuckas.:smh:

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
source: MSN

Racial slur on Mich. road sign targets Trayvon Martin

<param name="FlashVars" value="launch=46996669&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc4bf9db" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=46996669&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit msnbc.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

Michigan authorities on Monday launched an investigation after a racial slur targeting Trayvon Martin was discovered on an electronic construction sign along a Detroit-area interstate

Michigan State Police told NBC News affiliate WDIV-TV that someone hacked the road sign along I-94 around 1 a.m. Monday and posted "TRAYVON A N*****".

Martin was shot to death by George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, at a gated community in Sanford, Fla. on Feb. 26. Zimmerman has claimed self-defense, telling police Martin attacked him. Martin was unarmed.

Motorists who saw the sign heading into Dearborn, Mich., pulled over and reported the sign to state troopers.

"I feel violated by it," Elaine Bonner told WDIV-TV.

Michigan Department of Transportation spokesperson Rob Morosi said someone broke into the sign’s operating system and put up the racial slur, changing the original message.
The message on the construction sign was taken down before Monday’s morning commute.

AGYMAH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the latest.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trayvon-martin-shooting-no-grand-jury-zimmerman-161400993.html

Trayvon Martin shooting: no grand jury for Zimmerman
By Dylan Stableford | The Lookout – 6 hrs ago
Email

New: Now the email button gives you a quick and easy way to start a conversation.

Print

Zimmerman in police custody. (Sanford Police Dept.)
Florida state attorney Angela Corey, the special prosecutor appointed to investigate the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, said on Monday that the case will not go to a grand jury.
The decision does not rule out the possibility that George Zimmerman, Martin's shooter, could be arrested.
The grand jury had been set to meet Tuesday in Sanford, Fla., where the Feb. 26 shooting occurred.
"From the moment she was assigned, Ms. Corey noted she may not need a grand jury," a statement from Corey's office read. "The decision should not be considered a factor in the final determination of the case. At this time, the investigation continues and there will be no further comment from this office."
According to the Associated Press, Corey has "a reputation for not presenting cases before grand juries if it wasn't required." (Only first-degree murder cases require the use of grand juries in Florida, the AP noted.)
[Related: Homeowners' association could be sued]
The lawyer for Martin's family, Ben Crump, said in a statement that he was hopeful the announcement by the special prosecutor would be followed by the announcement of Zimmerman's arrest.
"We had hoped she had enough evidence without the need to convene a grand jury," Crump said. "The family is trying to have patience and faith through all of this. We know we want that day to come. We want a very public trial so the evidence can come out and show people that the justice system works for everybody."
According to Orlando's WFTV, Zimmerman could be arrested as early as this week.
Meanwhile, Hal Uhrig, Zimmerman's attorney, called Corey's decision not to involve a grand jury "courageous on her part."
Earlier Monday, lawyers for the neighborhood watchman said that if Zimmerman is not charged, he would speak out. Zimmerman has not spoken to the media since the shooting

WTF!!!!! So you mean to tell me that a person who sees someone, grabs his gun, leaves from his home, gets in his car, travels a distance while talking on the phone, agrees to stay away from the situation, gets out of his car, voluntarily confronts a person, and shoots and kill a person who was trying to avoid him is not first degree murder? I'm not that God damn stupid!

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
WTF!!!!! So you mean to tell me that a person who sees someone, grabs his gun, leaves from his home, gets in his car, travels a distance while talking on the phone, agrees to stay away from the situation, gets out of his car, voluntarily confronts a person, and shoots and kill a person who was trying to avoid him is not first degree murder? I'm not that God damn stupid!

Its not at that point, yet.

The special prosecutor has simply opted not to take the case before the grand jury. She knows and understand the jury pool in that Florida county and it may very well be that she would not like to risk presenting the evidence before what might be a grand jury prone to be sympathetic towards Zimmerman. If there is concern that the jury pool might be biased or, more to the point, that the facts of this case may be too complex for the grand jury -- and, therefore, running a risk that the grand jury might no-bill the case (refuse to indict), the whole got-damn Trayvon Nation could erupt.

By by-passing the grand jury, she has taken this case into her own breast and whether or not to charge Zimmerman will rest firmly with her. She will either charge Zimmerman or bear the full brunt of criticism, PERSONALLY, if she concludes that the evidence does not warrant charging him.

`

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

P.S.

Presenting the case to a grand jury this week was the plan of the prosecutor that has since been relieved in this case. The special prosecutor didn't adopt the former prosecutor's plan. The special prosecutor could be of the opinion that now is simply not the time (evidence collection-wise) to present the case to a grand jury. If she hasn't completely opted-against taking the case to a grand jury, she might need more time to process the evidence collected and/or gather additional evidence.

I don't think its time push the panic button.

AGYMAH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

P.S.

Presenting the case to a grand jury this week was the plan of the prosecutor that has since been relieved in this case. The special prosecutor didn't adopt the former prosecutor's plan. The special prosecutor could be of the opinion that now is simply not the time (evidence collection-wise) to present the case to a grand jury. If she hasn't completely opted-against taking the case to a grand jury, she might need more time to process the evidence collected and/or gather additional evidence.

I don't think its time push the panic button.

Not pushing the panic button just reporting on the latest. I hear every thing your saying but you have the Good ol Boy network thats underlining all of this. I have no faith in their Just-Us system.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Not pushing the panic button just reporting on the latest. I hear every thing your saying but you have the Good ol Boy network thats underlining all of this. I have no faith in their Just-Us system.

My bad, I didn't mean to insinuate that you were pushing the ole button. In my untactful way, I was merely suggesting that we all, as best we can, remain "think-a-tive" while these matters unfold.

You're right; there does seem to be a good ole boy system around the Sanford, Florida area. But, my knowledge of the system tells me that it is going to take great pains not to indict in this case.

I am not saying that the special prosecutor is completely trustworthy. But I am saying that if she wanted to make it look good yet give Zimmerman a pass, she could simply have taken this case before a grand jury and, if he failed to indict, she could point to that grand jury saying - - "I tried; I did my best; but the grand jury set him free."

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
source: Huffington Post

George Zimmerman To Be Charged In Trayvon Martin Shooting: Report

George Zimmerman will reportedly be charged in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, according to the Washington Post. NBC News confirms the report.

On Tuesday night, Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey told reporters that she would hold a news conference with an announcement on the case within 72 hours. According to a law enforcement official close to the investigation, Corey's office plans to announce that she is charging the neighborhood watch volunteer at a press conference Wednesday at 6 p.m., and an arrest is expected soon. It was not made clear what specific charges Zimmerman would face. ABC reports that investigators still don't know Zimmerman's whereabouts.

The news of the impending announcement came shortly after a bizarre press conference in which Zimmerman's lawyers said they no longer represent him, claiming he has repeatedly rebuffed their legal advice and that they had lost contact with him.

"As of now we are withdrawing as counsel for Mr. Zimmerman," Craig Sonner, one of his attorneys, told reporters outside the Seminole County Courthouse in Sanford, Fla. "He's gone on his own. I'm not sure what he's doing or who he's talking to, but at this point we're withdrawing as counsel. If he wants us to come back as counsel, he will contact us."

Protesters around the country have held rallies calling for Zimmerman's arrest, and a fringe group put a $10,000 bounty on his head, prompting him to go into hiding over concerns that he is in physical danger.

Although Sonner maintained that Zimmerman was "still in the United States," Hal Uhrig, another of Zimmerman's former attorneys, said that Zimmerman was not in the state where the fatal confrontation took place.

"You can stop looking in Florida," he told reporters. "Look much further away than that."

Zimmerman said he killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old, on Feb. 26 in the gated community where the girlfriend of the teenager's father lived in Sanford. Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, called 911 and told a police dispatcher that Martin, who was returning from a trip to a nearby convenience store, "looked suspicious." After an altercation, Zimmerman shot Martin in the chest. He told the local police that he shot Martin in self-defense, and was not arrested or charged.

Corey announced earlier this week that she would not convene a grand jury in the case. Experts familiar with Corey's background say she has a reputation for avoiding grand juries in cases in which they are unnecessary. Under Florida law, murder charges can only be issued by a grand jury. Zimmerman may face other charges in the shooting death, including manslaughter and assault.

Both of Zimmerman's former lawyers said they stood by their previous comments on the case and maintain that Zimmerman was acting in self-defense.

nittie

Star
Registered
Is justice a charge or a verdict ???

Its a verdict but if Zimmerman walks it doesn't mean justice wasn't served. Hopefully we understand this is just one case regardless of the verdict it doesn't have to lead to riots and killings.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its a verdict but if Zimmerman walks it doesn't mean justice wasn't served. Hopefully we understand this is just one case regardless of the verdict it doesn't have to lead to riots and killings.

You mean like the white killers in Tulsa?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
He was about to go on TV with Sean Hanity, inflame people and get killed or start a riot.

The prosecutor did him a favor by having him locked up in protective custody.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

How could we mistake that this is one case??? Why would we think the Zimmercan case is a panacea for anything ???

I haven't seen a single soul in this forum even suggest that this case is some kiind of turning point. Why would you raise such spectre :confused:

nittie

Star
Registered
How could we mistake that this is one case??? Why would we think the Zimmercan case is a panacea for anything ???

I haven't seen a single soul in this forum even suggest that this case is some kiind of turning point. Why would you raise such spectre :confused:

I don't mean we here at BGOL I mean we the people of the USA. It's wishful thinking some of us will see this as a reason to do something violent deadly. But Trayvon didn't die in vain imo his case did bring attention to ALEC and how corporations are funding these laws.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't mean we here at BGOL I mean we the people of the USA. It's wishful thinking some of us will see this as a reason to do something violent deadly. But Trayvon didn't die in vain imo his case did bring attention to ALEC and how corporations are funding these laws.

With all those damn guns out there, thanks to the NRA it seems like white folks at colleges, in Arizona and Tulsa are the ones killing. They don't need a verdict they don't agree with.

nittie

Star
Registered
With all those damn guns out there, thanks to the NRA it seems like white folks at colleges, in Arizona and Tulsa are the ones killing. They don't need a verdict they don't agree with.

Guns are a part of it but it's also a violent culture that can't or won't change so its guaranteed this verdict will lead to more deaths.