What Everyone Should Know About Trayvon Martin (1995-2012)

nittie

Star
Registered
No bro, don't YOU get it twisted. I'm saying things here and a lot of other places to a lot more people - because I desire to shape shit. I want people to question deeper than thug-level, than black-burglar-level. YOU, nittie, brought that shit to the table. :lol: Not one soul here, but YOU. You Strayed!

Hence, it must be whites knowing how to push your button; AND, you've responded predictably :smh:

Forget it bro..your own words have shown us that under the right circumstances you are no different than Zimmerman. The question is will he man up and face the music it's obvious you won't.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't stray off topic I expanded it to try and make some sense of what appears to be a emotional reaction by a disturbed white guy. What we are dealing with is a changing society and if we don't get a grip we could easy see our way of life end.

Changing? Black males have always been attacked for being intimidating.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Good job; thanks for taking the time for this compilation, now and as the facts roll out.
:smh::smh::smh:http://thinkprogress.org/justice/20...ld-know-about-about-trayvon-martin-1995-2012/
copy_paste2.PNG

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Geraldo Rivera: "I am urging the parents of black and Latino youngsters particularly not to let their children go out wearing hoodies. I think the hoodie is as much responsible for Trayvon Martin's death as much as George Zimmerman was," the Fox News host said Friday on Fox and Friends.

:eek::eek::eek:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

PRESIDENT OBAMA:

Well, I’m the head of the executive branch, and the Attorney General reports to me so I’ve got to be careful about my statements to make sure that we’re not impairing any investigation that’s taking place right now.

But obviously, this is a tragedy. I can only imagine what these parents are going through. And when I think about this boy, I think about my own kids. And I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this, and that everybody pulls together — federal, state and local — to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened.

So I’m glad that not only is the Justice Department looking into it, I understand now that the governor of the state of Florida has formed a task force to investigate what’s taking place. I think all of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how does something like this happen. And that means that examine the laws and the context for what happened, as well as the specifics of the incident.

But my main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. b]If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.[/b] And I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves, and that we’re going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened.

Thank you.

NEW GINGRICH, Candidate for the Republican Nomination:

“What the president said in a sense is disgraceful. It’s not a question of who that young man looked like,” Gingrich said on Sean Hannity’s radio show.

”Any young American of any ethnic background should be safe period. We should all be horrified no matter what the ethnic background. Is the president suggesting that if it had been a white who had been shot that would be ok because it didn’t look like him?”

He went added that it’s “just nonsense dividing this country up. It is a tragedy this young man was shot. It would have been a tragedy if he had been Puerto Rican or Cuban or if he had been white or if he had been Asian American of if he’d been a Native American. At some point we ought to talk about being Americans. When things go wrong to an American. It is sad for all Americans.”

“Trying to turn it into a racial issue is fundamentally wrong. I really find it appalling.”

Rick Santorum, Candidate for the Republican Nomination:

Town Hall: So Senator Santorum, what’s your reaction to this case, and to the President’s comments today?

Rick Santorum: This is an unfortunate situation where the President has taken a horrible tragedy, where someone did a heinous act, and that the authorities did not, did another horrible act in not following and prosecuting that to the fullest extent of the law. And then, his, again, politicizing it, this is again not what presidents of the United States do. What the president of the United States should do is try to bring people together, not use these types of horrible and tragic individual cases to try to drive a wedge in America. And this is something that there are horrible acts of people doing outrageous things for a lot of hateful reasons. And to say that it is a societal problem because one person, or even two does a horrible thing is not something that presidents should so quickly run to, or any politician should quickly run to. We need to have a society that can elevate the debate beyond one sick person or somebody else’s response to it.​

nittie

Star
Registered
I don't want to take anything away from what happened to this young man but every year there is a incident like this. Last year it was the Troy Davis execution before that it was the Jena Six in La the list goes on and on. Usually it's to distract the nations attention while something truly fucked up is about to happen maybe a war or transfer of wealth but something is up.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn. i didnt know you can kill an unarmed individual just because you dont like them and feel threatened by their kind. where was my memo

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I don't want to take anything away from what happened to this young man but every year there is a incident like this. Last year it was the Troy Davis execution before that it was the Jena Six in La the list goes on and on. Usually it's to distract the nations attention while something truly fucked up is about to happen maybe a war or transfer of wealth but something is up.

So, this whole thing was contrived as distraction ???

nittie

Star
Registered
So, this whole thing was contrived as distraction ???

I wouldn't say it was contrived. But this is America the bloodiest country in history there's cases like this every hour. The powers that be can publish stories like this any time they feel like it. As we speak the Rep budget proposal wants to cut medicare, the postal service wants to eliminate 35,000 jobs, Israel wants to attack Iran, gas is over-priced. There's no telling what is about to happen while the nation is focused on this case.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
So, "the powers that be" published the Trayvon Martin story - - to mask a cut in Medicare or a postal layoff or an Israeli attack on Iran or another hike in gasoline prices or no telling what else ??? And, none of those events could happen without a distractive publication of the Trayvon Martin story ???

nittie

Star
Registered
So, "the powers that be" published the Trayvon Martin story - - to mask a cut in Medicare or a postal layoff or an Israeli attack on Iran or another hike in gasoline prices or no telling what else ??? And, none of those events could happen without a distractive publication of the Trayvon Martin story ???

I said it wasn't contrived so the idea that the powers that be published this story just so they could do some shady shit is ridiculous. My point is stories like this happens every year. They are frame as Black vs White, we get upset and march nothing changes as far as race relations go but govt polices do, so does our way of life. Lets face it Whites work in the hospitals, police dept, banks, they control the institutions they react to these stories and their actions affect everyone. Stories like these could be about inciting them instead of us. Even if I knew what this was all about I couldn't say it here but this happens every year and it is getting old and played out.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Frank Taaffe had a point when he said it was a perfect storm that led to Trayvon's shooting. The neighborhood had experienced a rash of burglaries by young black males, people were on edge and Florida's gun laws so this was bound to happen sooner or later. Many of us have seen our neighborhoods deteriorate because of what could be called urban thug life, young black kids wildin out it makes you want to hurt them. Zimmerman should be tried but burying him and our heads in the sand will not solve the problem.

Geraldo Rivera: "I am urging the parents of black and Latino youngsters particularly not to let their children go out wearing hoodies. I think the hoodie is as much responsible for Trayvon Martin's death as much as George Zimmerman was," the Fox News host said Friday on Fox and Friends.

:eek::eek::eek:

Are you and Geraldo saying the same thing ???

nittie

Star
Registered
Are you and Geraldo saying the same thing ???

Geraldo could be right hoodies do represent street life people are terrified by the culture. I can see why parents wouldn't let their children wear them. The same can be said for baggy jeans, caps, certain colors. I'm saying things don't look good, nothing has changed for the better they are getting worse.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I said it wasn't contrived so the idea that the powers that be published this story just so they could do some shady shit is ridiculous. My point is stories like this happens every year. They are frame as Black vs White, we get upset and march nothing changes as far as race relations go but govt polices do, so does our way of life. Lets face it Whites work in the hospitals, police dept, banks, they control the institutions they react to these stories and their actions affect everyone. Stories like these could be about inciting them instead of us. Even if I knew what this was all about I couldn't say it here but this happens every year and it is getting old and played out.

Well, keep your shirt on; you mentioned contrived and then mentioned publication. I'm seriously trying to understand your point. Of course, shit happens every day and in a variety of ways. But I'm having trouble understanding why are you focused on white reaction to harm done to black people; and why do you seem to be concerned how whites might react to our reactions.

Are we to just "take it" even when we're right???

I don't understand that docile world.

Maybe; I'm just missing you. Please make it plain.

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered
Geraldo could be right hoodies do represent street life people are terrified by the culture. I can see why parents wouldn't let their children wear them. The same can be said for baggy jeans, caps, certain colors.

Just...stop typing.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Geraldo could be right hoodies do represent street life people are terrified by the culture. I can see why parents wouldn't let their children wear them. The same can be said for baggy jeans, caps, certain colors. I'm saying things don't look good, nothing has changed for the better they are getting worse.

Damn, nittie. Even the non-violent MLK is turning over in his grave. He was concerned with us being judged on our color instead of the content of our character. You're saying white people have first to judge my clothes, then my color - before they ever consider my character.

Isn't Trayvon Martin precisely the example of how dead wrong that thinking is ???

nittie

Star
Registered
Damn, nittie. Even the non-violent MLK is turning over in his grave. He was concerned with us being judged on our color instead of the content of our character. You're saying white people have first to judge my clothes, then my color - before they ever consider my character.

Isn't Trayvon Martin precisely the example of how dead wrong that thinking is ???

Funny you mentioned MLK I worked with his foundation for 4 years. You know your logic is one dimensional at best I can't help thinking your real goal is to get people like Majestic Lion into situations they can't handle. Whose side are you really on.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Funny you mentioned MLK I worked with his foundation for 4 years. You know your logic is one dimensional at best I can't help thinking your real goal is to get people like Majestic Lion into situations they can't handle. Whose side are you really on.

You know, Ive been around here long enough to know that I should have known better than to try reasoning with you. Pardon my mistake.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right wing gun nuts have been silent on this. Curious to find out how they are going to demonize Trayvon.

This has nothing to do with gun rights. Zimmerman needs to be charged with first degree murder.

Don't make this a gun control issue.

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered
Funny you mentioned MLK I worked with his foundation for 4 years. You know your logic is one dimensional at best I can't help thinking your real goal is to get people like Majestic Lion into situations they can't handle.

By all means...try.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
This has nothing to do with gun rights. Zimmerman needs to be charged with first degree murder.

:yes::yes::yes:

A racist programmed vigilante...according to records, Zimmerman called several times in a small period of time, a red flag to law enforcement to look into his background!

Here is the form, that is required to purchase a firearm legally...

e. & f.

<IFRAME SRC="http://www.ocshooters.com/Gen/Form-4473/ATF-FORM-4473-pg1bg.gif" WIDTH=760 HEIGHT=1000>
<A HREF="http://www.ocshooters.com/Gen/Form-4473/ATF-FORM-4473-pg1bg.gif">link</A>

</IFRAME>

vevf4g.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Title XLVI
CRIMES
Chapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
View Entire Chapter
CHAPTER 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
Use of force in defense of person.
Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.
Use of force in defense of others.
Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.
Use of force by aggressor.
Law enforcement officers; use of force in making an arrest.
Use of force in resisting arrest or making an arrest or in the execution of a legal duty; prohibition.
Deadly force.
Use of force to prevent escape.
Forcible felony.
Defense to civil action for damages; party convicted of forcible or attempted forcible​

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0776/0776.html

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor
Right wing gun nuts have been silent on this. Curious to find out how they are going to demonize Trayvon.

<s>Right</s> Racist wing gun nuts don’t have to say anything. Their position on the murder of “non-white” people has been evident since the Englishman’s (white mans) arrival in Jamestown (Jamestown Settlement) Virginia in 1607. It didn’t take long. At first, the native Americans (so-called Indians) had been more than happy to trade provisions (food) , to the colonists for metal tools. The colonists had-no-idea how to survive and farm in Jamestown. As they attempted to learn how to farm the land they relied on ships periodically arriving from England with provisions. When stormy seas and shipwrecks delayed the resupply of provisions many of the early colonist starved to death. By 1608, the colonists had earned a bad reputation among the Native Americans; the relationship soon turned hostile. Native Americans homes were burned down, their food supplies stolen and hundreds of Indians murdered. This was the start of “white supremacy” in America. By 1619 the first Africans were purchased from a passing Dutch slave ship. By 1622 Virginia’s population grew to over 1,400 people. In this colony, a precursor to what is now the United States of America, — W.E.B. DuBois’ “color-line” was already firmly established. The so-called American Indians were via genocide virtually wiped out entirely. African Americans endured 240+ years of brutal chattel slavery and then 100+ years of racial apartheid – so-called “Jim Crow” which we now know partially consisted of a Re-Enslavement of hundreds of thousands if not millions of Black men. SEE: SLAVERY BY ANOTHER NAME

So the Racist wing gun nuts don’t have to say anything. We know what lurks within their black hearts, devoid of any pretense of civilization but as Dr. King said their “lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification” — No!, No!, No! — it can’t be, a Niĝĝer is in the White House. 2012 becomes 1915 in the mind of these racists and Obama represents the inept uncouth animal-like niĝĝers portrayed in the 1915 film “The Birth of a Nation” (originally called The Clansman) a film that immediately became the highest $$$$$ grossing film in American history — the first film, in fact, ever to be screened in the White House for the President of the United States.

So the racist wing nuts don’t have to say anything we know what they thing about the murder of Trayvon Martin: — but if you must hear what they think watch the two videos below. If Cenk was actually in the room with the white motherfucker in the video I’m sure he would of kicked his ass; Cenk looks like he was about to explode.

<div id="kadoo_video_container_17120946-375"><object height="268" width="480" id="video_detector_17120946-375"><param value="http://divshare.com/flash/video_flash_detector.php?data=YTo2OntzOjU6ImFwaUlkIjtzOjE6IjQiO3M6NjoiZmlsZUlkIjtpOjE3MTIwOTQ2O3M6NDoiY29kZSI7czoxMjoiMTcxMjA5NDYtMzc1IjtzOjY6InVzZXJJZCI7czo3OiIxMzE0NjMzIjtzOjQ6InRpbWUiO2k6MTMzMjY2Mzg1NDtzOjEyOiJleHRlcm5hbENhbGwiO2k6MTt9&autoplay=default&id=17120946-375" name="movie"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="opaque"></param><embed wmode="opaque" height="268" width="480" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://divshare.com/flash/video_flash_detector.php?data=YTo2OntzOjU6ImFwaUlkIjtzOjE6IjQiO3M6NjoiZmlsZUlkIjtpOjE3MTIwOTQ2O3M6NDoiY29kZSI7czoxMjoiMTcxMjA5NDYtMzc1IjtzOjY6InVzZXJJZCI7czo3OiIxMzE0NjMzIjtzOjQ6InRpbWUiO2k6MTMzMjY2Mzg1NDtzOjEyOiJleHRlcm5hbENhbGwiO2k6MTt9&autoplay=default&autoplay=default&id=17120946-375"></embed></object></div>
VIDEO ONE

<div id="kadoo_video_container_17120982-2fd"><object height="268" width="480" id="video_detector_17120982-2fd"><param value="http://divshare.com/flash/video_flash_detector.php?data=YTo2OntzOjU6ImFwaUlkIjtzOjE6IjQiO3M6NjoiZmlsZUlkIjtpOjE3MTIwOTgyO3M6NDoiY29kZSI7czoxMjoiMTcxMjA5ODItMmZkIjtzOjY6InVzZXJJZCI7czo3OiIxMzE0NjMzIjtzOjQ6InRpbWUiO2k6MTMzMjY2NDQ0NDtzOjEyOiJleHRlcm5hbENhbGwiO2k6MTt9&autoplay=default&id=17120982-2fd" name="movie"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="opaque"></param><embed wmode="opaque" height="268" width="480" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://divshare.com/flash/video_flash_detector.php?data=YTo2OntzOjU6ImFwaUlkIjtzOjE6IjQiO3M6NjoiZmlsZUlkIjtpOjE3MTIwOTgyO3M6NDoiY29kZSI7czoxMjoiMTcxMjA5ODItMmZkIjtzOjY6InVzZXJJZCI7czo3OiIxMzE0NjMzIjtzOjQ6InRpbWUiO2k6MTMzMjY2NDQ0NDtzOjEyOiJleHRlcm5hbENhbGwiO2k6MTt9&autoplay=default&autoplay=default&id=17120982-2fd"></embed></object></div>
VIDEO TWO

<hr noshade color="#FF0000" size="10"></hr>

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Trayvon Martin shooting 'an assassination,'
Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter says

120325_michael_nutter_605_ap.jpg

Two days after marchers in his city pushed for the arrest of George Zimmerman, Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter called Trayvon Martin’s death “an assassination.”

Speaking Sunday to Alex Witt on MSNBC, Nutter said: “I’ve called this nothing short of an assassination.” “The police down in that city certainly need to get to the bottom of it.”

When pressed by Witt why he used the word “assassination,” Nutter said it was because Zimmerman had followed the teen “for some period of time” even though he was unarmed and posed no threat to him.

“This guy on his own,” Nutter said about Zimmerman, “shoots him down with no logic, no reason and no response from the law enforcement officials down in Florida.”​

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/74447.html

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
DAMN WE JUST SAW AMERICA TEAR UP ANOTHER COUNTRY LOOKING FOR A GIRL THAT WAS MISSING. AND FORCED SOMEBODY TO BE ARRESTED.

AND IN THE CASE THEY CALLING EVERYBODY THAT HAD PROOF OF WHAT HAPPENED A LIE AND ACT LIKE THE PHYSICAL PROOF MEANS NOTHING.

THEY FILLING BLACKS UP IN PRISON WHILE OTHER PEOPLE GET LICENSE TO KILL. And then laugh in our face. Would it be funny if the tables turned?

We can see they are determined to show us that blacks are not shit. I guess they say we are still there ******s after they told us we was free over 100 years ago. Why did we not fight for ourselves?

http://blacknation.vpweb.com/

0000250188csupload37135.jpg

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thank you !!!!!!

Interesting, the only thing the negro conservative and libertarian have to say about this is that their is a perceived attack on gun laws. Just because you have a room in the attic of the big house, doesn't mean you live on the top floor!

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Geraldo Rivera Blames Trayvon Martin (Or His Parents) For Wearing Hoodie

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RTMyb15bfAE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It Was Raining!

source: Mediaite

Did A Hooded Sweatshirt Mysteriously Vanish From Fox News’ Online Store?

Sweatshirt.jpg

After Geraldo Rivera decided to put some of the blame for Trayvon Martin’s death squarely on the “head” of the sweatshirt he was wearing, the Internet (and Rivera’s own household) erupted in scorn. Many began sarcastically pointing out all the sweatshirt-wearing people in the world that this meant Rivera was threatened by. The folks at BuzzFeed even pointed out that Fox News itself was selling a hooded sweatshirt on their online store. And that’s when things got interesting. The sweatshirt has suddenly vanished and is no longer available to buy, according to BuzzFeed.

Where, just a few hours ago, BuzzFeed reported that Fox News fans could easily order a nice sweatshirt, they then found that a message at the same URL now informs them that “The search for ‘SWEATSHIRT’ returned no results. Please try your search again or change your selection.”

Last edited:

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We must teach each one to be guarded...

Please do not get sucked into mainstream's dissolution of this case(ie Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Barak Obama, signing on. This type of case gets blown out, happens each election year) it represents much more....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/24/trayvon-martin-my-son-and_1_n_1377003.html

Please do not get sucked into mainstream's dissolution of this case(ie Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Barak Obama, signing on.

What the fuck does this mean? if it weren't for Rev. Al this case would remain just an ignored local case in the Orlando area. I'll be their.