Tisha Campbell & Duane Martin call it quits

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/05/tisha-campbell-martin-estranged-husband-spousal-support/

http://www.tmz.com/person/tisha-campbell/

0905-tisha-campbell-martin-and-duane-martin-tmz2-3.jpg
She says her monthly expenses total at least $33k per month

How Sway?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://theblast.com/tag/tisha-campbell-martin/

https://theblast.com/will-smith-jada-pinkett-smith-duane-martin-bankruptcy-house-loan/

September 18, 2018 at 8:25 am PST
By Ryan Naumann

Photo: Getty

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith once loaned their close friend Duane Martin over a million bucks, and now they’re being named in his bankruptcy after Duane is accused of hiding millions of dollars.

According to documents obtained by The Blast, the trustee in Duane and Tisha Campbell Martin‘s bankruptcy believes he is hiding assets of $2.6 million under a company named Roxe LLC.

The trustee alleges Duane set up Roxe LLC to allegedly conceal ownership of a 9,000 sq ft mansion in Chatsworth, California. Duane originally bought the home in 2006 for $900,000. He then borrowed $1.9 million for the purpose of constructing the “Martin family home.”

Duane then defaulted on his loan to negotiate a short sale with the bank, and he used Roxe to buy the home back from the bank using a $1.4 million loan from Will and Jada. Roxe LLC became the owner and Duane and Tisha allegedly entered into a lease with their own company to pay rent of $5,000 per month.

Earlier this year, Duane listed the home for $2,695,000 with the intention of pocketing all of the sales proceeds in excess of the loan given by Will and Jada, meaning he would pocket $1.3 million if sold at asking price.

The trustee says the lease was a sham and Duane and Tisha didn’t make all the payments on the house because of the Will and Jada loan. The suit is demanding Duane be forced to turn over the home to the bankruptcy estate and used to benefit his creditors.

As we reported, Tisha filed for divorce following 21-years of marriage. They share 2 kids together and she’s seeking joint custody and for him to pay spousal support. Duane also wants spousal support.

duane_sub.jpg

will_main.jpg

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Tisha Campbell-Martin Accuses Duane of Physical Abuse I Won't 'Live in Fear' of Him
0128-tisha-campbell-duane-martin-tmz-4.jpg

Tisha Campbell-Martin claims her estranged husband has been abusive for years ... alleging he flew into a violent rage as recently as last month.

The "Martin" star filed for a restraining order against Duane Martin ... alleging he once punched her in the chest with a closed fist. In the docs, she says in December, Duane "grabbed me by my arm to try to get me in the bedroom." She claims she filed a police report in January about multiple alleged physical altercations.
According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Duane started physically, emotionally and mentally abusing Tisha at the start of their marriage in 1996. She says he berated her about her weight and inability to land roles because of it.
As for why she's speaking now ... Tisha says, "I can no longer live in fear of retaliation ... the need [to] press criminal charges for his acts overshadows the embarrassment of making his crimes against me public through this report."
A judge has now granted Tisha the temporary restraining order, which requires Duane to stay at least 100 yards away from her. As you know ... Tisha and Duane are in the middle of a bitter divorce.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
duane got wind of all them jokes being told about his wife behind his back..

she is the type of chick that has to stay in shape and have long hair..

some chicks could pull of the short hair look.. she is NOT one of them..

so she a victim again here too huh??

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tisha Campbell-Martin Accuses Duane of Physical Abuse I Won't 'Live in Fear' of Him

Tisha Campbell-Martin claims her estranged husband has been abusive for years ... alleging he flew into a violent rage as recently as last month.

The "Martin" star filed for a restraining order against Duane Martin ... alleging he once punched her in the chest with a closed fist. In the docs, she says in December, Duane "grabbed me by my arm to try to get me in the bedroom." She claims she filed a police report in January about multiple alleged physical altercations.
According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Duane started physically, emotionally and mentally abusing Tisha at the start of their marriage in 1996. She says he berated her about her weight and inability to land roles because of it.
As for why she's speaking now ... Tisha says, "I can no longer live in fear of retaliation ... the need [to] press criminal charges for his acts overshadows the embarrassment of making his crimes against me public through this report."
A judge has now granted Tisha the temporary restraining order, which requires Duane to stay at least 100 yards away from her. As you know ... Tisha and Duane are in the middle of a bitter divorce.

Sounds like Duane was trying to motivate her to get in shape to get jobs. :rolleyes2:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Duane started physically, emotionally and mentally abusing Tisha at the start of their marriage in 1996. She says he berated her about her weight and inability to land roles because of it.
She has a history of lying now....this is the proof everyone else needed to not fuck with her from this point on;I know Martin isn't thinking twice about returning to anything with her....

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She has a history of lying now....this is the proof everyone else needed to not fuck with her from this point on;I know Martin isn't thinking twice about returning to anything with her....

I wanted to see if they could pull it off again in the new era too. Unlikely as it is.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://theblast.com/tisha-campbell-martin-duane-martin-divorce-assets/

March 26, 2019 at 2:09 pm PDT
By Ryan Naumann,Liz Walters

Tisha Campbell-Martin believes she has $10 million but isn’t 100% sure because of the ongoing fraud lawsuit involving her estranged husband, Duane Martin.

Tisha filed an income and expense declaration recently in her nasty divorce with Martin. The two recently reached a deal for joint custody of their two kids but are still battling it out over money and support.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Tisha filed an income and expense declaration. She states she is an actress who makes $5,400 a month (but says it varies) and claims Duane makes $62,000.

She notes in the docs that Duane “handled our finances, and as a result we went through bankruptcy.”

Tisha says she currently has $10,000 in the bank and lists $10 million in real and personal property. But she says “because of the unknown fraud, discovery is ongoing re assets.”

RELATED Tisha Campbell-Martin Accuses Duane Martin of Domestic Abuse

Tisha’s monthly expenses include her $3,900 in monthly rent, $2,600 on groceries and household supplies, $1,405 in auto expenses and transportation and various other expenses for a grand total of $12,153.95. She believes the financial information will help her case for support in the divorce.

Last year, Tisha Campbell-Martin filed for divorce following 21 years of marriage. They share two kids together and she sought joint custody and for him to pay her spousal support.

Recently, Duane responded to Tisha’s petition for divorce and he is seeking spousal support from her.

As part of her complaint, Tisha accused Duane of hiding and misappropriating money. In his response, Duane describes the allegations as “patently false.”

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not saying she wasn't getting abused but I know for a fact she was had enough skill to fight back

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember a long time back when both of them were in an interview and the question was asked what flaws do you see in your partner and Duane was like I don t really see any on her that I can t live with and Tisha had a damn list of things.......I knew then that SHE would be the one unhappy......sad

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never saw the appeal of Tisha

Nikkas blinded by that skin color

yea she always seemed weird to me.. but from what dudes was sayin... lets just say its what she could do behind the scenes is what she was known for...

but yea I never go that...... rhianna vibe from her.. rhianna looks weird to me but everytime I see her.. Im thinkin hmm I wonder what that coochie do....

but dont get that all with tisha.. i