Tisha Campbell & Duane Martin call it quits

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Martins revamped,she's getting out of a marriage from a man that defended her sexual harrassment claims against Martin which led to the canceling of the show.....apple headed bitch is probably thirsty

Real Talk, she could get THIS work but needs that work more.

November 14th the federal court judge came back and ordered the majority of Duane and Tisha’s debt in their bankruptcy discharged.
The order states that the couple will have their debt wiped clean except for most taxes, which were not a huge portion of their debt.
The trustee presiding over the case will continue to work out paying off their $15 million owed to creditors but the Martin’s can breathe a little easier following the judge ordering their debt be discharged.

http://www.eonline.com/news/753834/...ruptcy-here-s-how-she-fell-15-million-in-debt

https://bossip.com/1377851/exclusiv...pbell-martin-debt-free-in-15-mill-bankruptcy/

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Will smith can now have his version of johnny gill sleep in the guest house

giphy.gif

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I remember them filing for bankruptcy not long ago.........She's trying to end this shit before any money starts rolling in again if they do end up doing Martin again.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Nobody on the planet is even thinking of these two people, andI forgot they were even married. You publicly put up you getting divorced, then end it with let us have our privacy. How does that make sense.

As someone posted earlier TMZ or another gossip site would have reported it if they didn't so it makes sense to announce it yourself so that you can report it how you want it to be told.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Money troubles will change shit up quickly
Speak that shit from the roof top.

I was very surprised when she was cosigning the Martin reunion, after the shit she was alledging about Martin Lawrence. I can't imagine a husband agreeing to let his wife reenter that environment. But as said above, money trouble will change shit up quickly.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Considering the allegations from the past and the metoo era, I'd be surprised if anybody actually picks up the reboot, even if she's in the fold.

Timbucktu225

"Right when you least expect it"~Karma
Registered
Speak that shit from the roof top.

I was very surprised when she was cosigning the Martin reunion, after the shit she was alledging about Martin Lawrence. I can't imagine a husband agreeing to let his wife reenter that environment. But as said above, money trouble will change shit up quickly.

Duane prolly didn't agree to it, which created the problem at hand.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Real Talk, she could get THIS work but needs that work more.

November 14th the federal court judge came back and ordered the majority of Duane and Tisha’s debt in their bankruptcy discharged.
The order states that the couple will have their debt wiped clean except for most taxes, which were not a huge portion of their debt.
The trustee presiding over the case will continue to work out paying off their $15 million owed to creditors but the Martin’s can breathe a little easier following the judge ordering their debt be discharged.

http://www.eonline.com/news/753834/...ruptcy-here-s-how-she-fell-15-million-in-debt

https://bossip.com/1377851/exclusiv...pbell-martin-debt-free-in-15-mill-bankruptcy/
Whoa ,so they still owe 15 mill? Divorce makes sense now

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Wow. I never knew they were together for 27 years. He did a life sentence plus 2 years. Good thing is it seems they are being quite civil.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She sending signals, man. Instead of "we have decided to part ways" or some shit, she flatout said "I AM LEAVING THIS NIGGA!" Which wasn't necessary. I don't think her divorce coinciding with her reconciliation with Martin is a coincidence at all.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She sending signals, man. Instead of "we have decided to part ways" or some shit, she flatout said "I AM LEAVING THIS NIGGA!" Which wasn't necessary. I don't think her divorce coinciding with her reconciliation with Martin is a coincidence at all.
How much income can a Martin show generate? You’re not getting $100K per episode. You’re not making 25 episodes per season.

Maybe she just isn’t feeling the guy anymore.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why I hate social media, when shit like this has to be plastered to the world for attention. No one over the age of 30 or maybe even 35 cares about about you blasting you marriage problem on the internet for the world to see. I tell you, they need to have a fire sell and shutdown all social media for 6 - 9 months. Let's see how folks function. Shit would turn in to straight chaos, especially for the Instagram AW's (Attention Whores)

Trisha/Duane keep shit in your own yard. No one needs to know that your grass is burn, has weeds and can't be saved after 27 years!

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Yeah, they lasted a long time but I think it was doomed from the start, I could tell because they got together at the height of their popularity and then just went down careerwise and financially, a couple should not just look strong but actually be strong, I think they wanted the look and missed the other part. I don't think they even had a savings account just straight to the mall with Will and them.