Tisha Campbell & Duane Martin call it quits

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So as soon as she gets with dude , she makes allegations against Martin and set the demise of the show in motion.

As soon as they announce a Martin reboot, they announce that her and dude are calling it quits.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tisha-campbell-is-seen-on-september-28-2017-in-los-angeles-california-picture-id855333208

tisha-campbellmartin-is-seen-on-august-24-2017-in-los-angeles-picture-id838678010

tisha-campbellmartin-is-seen-on-august-24-2017-in-los-angeles-picture-id838678032

You kneegrows tripping she look bat shit crazy. Black don't crack don't cover to many yella bitches. Her side angle of her face is cac like.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They going to get back together, Tisha is just emotional right now. I can tell by her running to social media... She didn’t quite think that through. I want privacy, damn we gave you 27 years of privacy. If you believe she getting the story out before TMZ.. TMZ is still going to put out the story, and press them even more.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First of all, that shit is 20 something years too late. I don't want to see a Tommy-less, Cole-less, old fogey ass redo of a proven timeless classic. We don't even have what we had as a culture to give the show it's original charm anyways. Remember the 90's hip hop opening?

What's the theme gonna sound like now?

Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin

2 bad bitches like Martin
I run the show like Martin
word on the street like Martin
kickin niggas out the spot like Martin

Martin-Martin-Martin-Martin

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor