Study: Fried food not bad for heart if cooked in olive, sunflower oil

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Are you aware that blacks are known to eat fried foods more so than any other cultures? Of course they aren't going to blatantly come out and say they're talking to blacks, they are sophisticated enough to know certain subjects will automatically appeal to certain audiences. This article is telling its readers to keep frying your chicken and eating your greasy fatty foods as long as you use this oil and not that oil. Now readers are encouraged to continue unhealthy eating eating habits based on this public relations ( aka propaganda) "news" article.

It's pure fuckin mind control.

so youre supposed to be pro black and yet you believe in the biggest myths there are against our people

you are no different than a cracka

the study was done in spain since they fry every fucking thing and have a huge population of people who eat soley fried foods

southern whites also fry every damn thing

damn black man, your view of your own people is so fucked up...your mind is " whats controlled"

but youre trying to be a preacher for the cause

you need to fix your fucked up mind state before you speak on any black issues

and whoever your teacher is.....he/she is fucking failing you!

youre not comprehending well

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what is the best oil to use if one cannot afford expensive olive oil and such?

3 Times

Star
Registered
so youre supposed to be pro black and yet you believe in the biggest myths there are against our people

you are no different than a cracka

the study was done in spain since they fry every fucking thing and have a huge population of people who eat soley fried foods

southern whites also fry every damn thing

damn black man, your view of your own people is so fucked up...your mind is " whats controlled"

but youre trying to be a preacher for the cause

you need to fix your fucked up mind state before you speak on any black issues

and whoever your teacher is.....he/she is fucking failing you!

youre not comprehending well

Yes I agree that white, especially southern are traditionally very unhealthy eaters as well. Maybe I made a mistake by making this into a black thing, however, it doesn't negate the fact that CBS and quite frankly all other mainstream news outlets are disinformation propaganda tools, and have been that way for a very long time. My whole point is be careful when you post shit sourced by mainstream outlets, there is an agenda behind the information they present to the public and it isn't for our benefit, it's to make us BELIEVE it is for our benefit, but if you expand your awareness you will see the game that is being played on not only the American people, but everyone in the world.

modified

Rising Star
Registered
Deep frying is not the way to go. Olive oil is meant for stewing and sauteing food. I also have a nuwave oven and it is great for rotissere style and such. And it helps to remove excess fat from foods. :rolleyes:

Going to pick up that new wave thanks :cool:

alexw

Platinum Member
Yes I agree that white, especially southern are traditionally very unhealthy eaters as well. Maybe I made a mistake by making this into a black thing, however, it doesn't negate the fact that CBS and quite frankly all other mainstream news outlets are disinformation propaganda tools, and have been that way for a very long time. My whole point is be careful when you post shit sourced by mainstream outlets, there is an agenda behind the information they present to the public and it isn't for our benefit, it's to make us BELIEVE it is for our benefit, but if you expand your awareness you will see the game that is being played on not only the American people, but everyone in the world.

man your speaking in circles

once again, ill ask you a question you asked me

what is the source of this information?

its in the article....find it!

for your information, this info was buried on cbs's website

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah ok,

I will take mine fried in...

images

and I am good. :yes:

3 Times

Star
Registered
man your speaking in circles

once again, ill ask you a question you asked me

who is the source of this information?

its in the article....find it!

for your information, this info was buried on cbs's website

No I'm not concerned about CBS' source because I know better. I know that any information that rolls through the CBS machine is presented with a subliminal agenda lying beneath the surface.

The source I'm referring to is YOUR SOURCE as a BGOL poster. When you choose to post information that CBS and other mainstream outlets (they're all owned and controlled by people that do not have our best interests in mind) has attached itself to, understand that you are participating in the propaganda game. However, those who have awakened won't be affected by this.

Props to brother Nimrod for having the courage to stand up and not fall for the bullshit

alexw

Platinum Member
No I'm not concerned about CBS' source because I know better. I know that any information that rolls through the CBS machine is presented with a subliminal agenda lying beneath the surface.

The source I'm referring to is YOUR SOURCE as a BGOL poster. When you choose to post information that CBS has attached itself to, understand that you are participating in the propaganda game. However, those who have awakened won't be affected by this.

Props to brother Nimrod for having the courage to stand up and not fall for the bullshit

dude youre an idiot

let me break this down for you since i truly believe you are special

1. a university conducts a study over a period of time
2. when the study is concluded, they publish the findings in a credible medical journal
3. media reads stated journal
4. media publishes an article to the masses

for some reason, you think cbs sponsored or created this study

shut the fuck up!

as i told your slow ass before there was over 800 other media outlets who published the same journal

WTF!!!!

3 Times

Star
Registered
dude youre an idiot

let me break this down for you since i truly believe you are special

1. a university conducts a study over a period of time
2. when the study is concluded, they publish the findings in a credible medical journal
3. media reads stated journal
4. media publishes an article to the masses

for some reason, you think cbs sponsored or created this study

shut the fuck up!

as i told your slow ass before there was over 800 other media outlets who published the same journal

WTF!!!!

Universities, media outlets: including magazines (Time, Newsweekly etc...) television networks, newspapers are all funded and controlled by the same small group of people who have a certain agenda they have been carrying out and it doesn't serve the best interest of the people of this planet. So just because something was created in a University and published in a journal and fed to internet news websites doesn't mean that this is some truthful quality information. The folks that run CBS are controlled by a small group, they use outlets like CBS to keep people thinking in a certain way. This same small group also runs the educational system, they run politics and politicians, they run religion. They have a hand in our entire operating system which is actually crumbling right before our eyes. If you pay attention, a new day is here and the old operating system of life that has been supplanted on the people of earth is eroding more and more by the day.

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn good post Bruh!
I only use Olive, Grape seed, Sunflower, Safflower, Avocado, Walnut, Macadamia nut, Almond, peanut, sesame, flaxseed & Canola oils. I am 6' and at one point in my life I was over 300 lbs and when I made the changes with what I eat and how it is prepared with moving my body I am now 240 lbs. I know if I worked out more I would loose the other 40 lbs. Some oils I use for cooking and others for salads or to add flavor after the cooking is done.

Here is a link from one that I use a lot: http://www.sharecare.com

Dr. Michael Roizen
The best oil to have in your home is extra-virgin olive oil or organic (or cold-press) canola oil.

For cooking, you can also use sesame or peanut oil. That's because their smoking point—that is, the temperature at which the fat burns—is very high. Cook beyond it and you'll end up with a burned, charcoal flavor. Once heated, the oils can become rancid and also can generate toxic chemicals, so you lose the major benefit of eating these usually healthy foods. Also, it's best to cook the food, rather than the oil. So don't heat the oil directly in the pan; instead, roll your food in the oil first and then heat the food so the oil doesn't become overheated.

Here are some smoke points for some commonly used healthy oils:
Unrefined canola oil: 225 degrees
Unrefined sunflower oil: 225 degrees
Extra-virgin olive oil: 320 degrees
Virgin olive oil: 420 degrees
Sesame oil: 410 degrees
Grapeseed oil: 420 degrees
Refined peanut oil: 450 degrees
Semirefined sesame oil: 450 degrees
Find out more about this book: You: On A Diet

Todd Townes - Sharecare Fitness Expert of Sharecare Fitness

All oils are pure fat and just one table spoon of any oil has 13.6 grams of fat and 120 calories. Here are a few oils that are more useful than others in light and healthy cooking.
Canola Oil: Low in saturated fats and rich in monounsaturated fats.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Along with canola oil, olive oil should be one of your primary cooking oils.
Macadamia Nut Oil: This oil has a delicious, light macadamia nut flavors
Sesame Oil: Sesame oil has a rich, nutty flavor that enhances the flavors of many
Coconut Oil: Recent studies have shown that coconut oil helps our body metabolize cholesterol faster. This results in lower overall cholesterol levels.

Dr. Michael T Murray

The best oils to cook with in baking recipes, stir-fries, and sautes are monounsaturated oils and coconut oil. While olive oil and canola oil are by far the most popular monounsaturated oils, macadamia nut and coconut oils are superior to cook with because of their lower level of polyunsaturated oil: 1 percent for coconut, and 3 percent for macadamia nut oil versus 8 percent for olive and 30 percent for canola. Because of their higher mono- and polyunsaturated contents, olive oil and canola oil can form lipid peroxides (rancid by-products created through oxidation) at relatively low cooking temperatures, while coconut and macadamia nut oils are stable at much higher temperatures, in fact, more than twice as stable as olive oil and four times as stable as canola.

In addition, macadamia nut oil, like olive oil, is very high in natural antioxidants. In fact, it contains more than 4.5 times the amount of vitamin E as olive oil. Even more stable for cooking than monounsaturated fats are the saturated fats from coconut oil. The saturated fats from coconut oil are different from the ones found in animal products because they are shorter in length. Coconut oil contains what are referred to as short- and medium-chain triglycerides, while the saturated fats in animal products are long-chain triglycerides. Being shorter in length, short- and medium-chain triglycerides are processed by the body differently and are preferentially sent to the liver to be burned as energy. In fact, these fats have actually been shown to promote weight loss by increasing the burning of calories (thermogenesis); some research suggests that they lower cholesterol as well.

Jackie Newgent

Frankly, there can be a health benefit to any liquid cooking oil. But the oils that are generally considered to be the healthiest are those that are lowest in saturated fats—since that’s the type of fat that is most associated with clogging arteries. Oils that are low in saturated fat, which are considered good all-purpose cooking oils, include canola and grapeseed oil. Avocado oil is not as common, but a definite must try.

A couple other healthful oils to consider using regularly are extra-virgin olive oil and flaxseed oil. Use extra-virgin olive oil for short-term medium or low-heat cooking—or at the table. And only use flaxseed oil when no heat is involved, like for salad dressings. Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fat—the good kind. And flaxseed oil is rich in omega-3 fat—the type that’s associated with good cardiovascular health.

Heidi Skolnik

The healthiest oils for foods and cooking are those that contain monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat and are low in saturated fat. Oils that are good sources of monounsaturated fat are olive, canola, peanut, almond, and avocado oil. Almond and avocado oil have high smoke points so they can be used for high heat cooking while olive, canola, and peanut oil have lower smoke points so they are great for baking, sautéing, and stir-frying. Oils that are good sources of polyunsaturated fats are soybean, sunflower, safflower, grapeseed, walnut, and flaxseed oil. Avocado, canola, walnut and flaxseed oil have the added benefit of being sources of omega-3s. Flaxseed oil has a very low smoke point and should not be used in cooking, only as an addition to foods. You can also try substituting apple sauce, prune puree or bean paste (yes!) for half the amount of butter in baked goods.

Stay up!

Last edited:

alexw

Platinum Member
Universities, media outlets: including magazines (Time, Newsweekly etc...) television networks, newspapers are all funded and controlled by the same small group of people who have a certain agenda they have been carrying out and it doesn't serve the best interest of the people of this planet. So just because something was created in a University and published in a journal and fed to internet news websites doesn't mean that this is some truthful quality information. The folks that run CBS are controlled by a small group, they use outlets like CBS to keep people thinking in a certain way. This same small group also runs the educational system, they run politics and politicians, they run religion. They have a hand in our entire operating system which is actually crumbling right before our eyes. If you pay attention, a new day is here and the old operating system of life that has been supplanted on the people of earth is eroding more and more by the day.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I laughed out loud on this one bruh

so let me ask you this....since all news is bad

where do you get your news from?

with your special logic, all research is flawed and meaningless

holla back

alexw

Platinum Member
Damn good post Bruh! I only use Olive, Grape seed, Sunflower, Safflower, Avocado, Walnut, Macadamia nut, Almond, peanut, sesame, flaxseed & Canola oils. I am 6' and at one point in my life I was over 300 lbs and when I made the changes with what I eat and how it is prepared with moving my body I am now 240 lbs. I know if I worked out more I would loose the other 40 lbs. Some oils I use for cooking and others for salads or to add flavor after the cooking is done.

Here is a link from one that I use a lot: http://www.sharecare.com

Dr. Michael Roizen
The best oil to have in your home is extra-virgin olive oil or organic (or cold-press) canola oil.

For cooking, you can also use sesame or peanut oil. That's because their smoking point—that is, the temperature at which the fat burns—is very high. Cook beyond it and you'll end up with a burned, charcoal flavor. Once heated, the oils can become rancid and also can generate toxic chemicals, so you lose the major benefit of eating these usually healthy foods. Also, it's best to cook the food, rather than the oil. So don't heat the oil directly in the pan; instead, roll your food in the oil first and then heat the food so the oil doesn't become overheated.

Here are some smoke points for some commonly used healthy oils:
Unrefined canola oil: 225 degrees
Unrefined sunflower oil: 225 degrees
Extra-virgin olive oil: 320 degrees
Virgin olive oil: 420 degrees
Sesame oil: 410 degrees
Grapeseed oil: 420 degrees
Refined peanut oil: 450 degrees
Semirefined sesame oil: 450 degrees
Find out more about this book: You: On A Diet

Todd Townes - Sharecare Fitness Expert of Sharecare Fitness

All oils are pure fat and just one table spoon of any oil has 13.6 grams of fat and 120 calories. Here are a few oils that are more useful than others in light and healthy cooking.
Canola Oil: Low in saturated fats and rich in monounsaturated fats.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Along with canola oil, olive oil should be one of your primary cooking oils.
Macadamia Nut Oil: This oil has a delicious, light macadamia nut flavors
Sesame Oil: Sesame oil has a rich, nutty flavor that enhances the flavors of many
Coconut Oil: Recent studies have shown that coconut oil helps our body metabolize cholesterol faster. This results in lower overall cholesterol levels.

Dr. Michael T Murray

The best oils to cook with in baking recipes, stir-fries, and sautes are monounsaturated oils and coconut oil. While olive oil and canola oil are by far the most popular monounsaturated oils, macadamia nut and coconut oils are superior to cook with because of their lower level of polyunsaturated oil: 1 percent for coconut, and 3 percent for macadamia nut oil versus 8 percent for olive and 30 percent for canola. Because of their higher mono- and polyunsaturated contents, olive oil and canola oil can form lipid peroxides (rancid by-products created through oxidation) at relatively low cooking temperatures, while coconut and macadamia nut oils are stable at much higher temperatures, in fact, more than twice as stable as olive oil and four times as stable as canola.

In addition, macadamia nut oil, like olive oil, is very high in natural antioxidants. In fact, it contains more than 4.5 times the amount of vitamin E as olive oil. Even more stable for cooking than monounsaturated fats are the saturated fats from coconut oil. The saturated fats from coconut oil are different from the ones found in animal products because they are shorter in length. Coconut oil contains what are referred to as short- and medium-chain triglycerides, while the saturated fats in animal products are long-chain triglycerides. Being shorter in length, short- and medium-chain triglycerides are processed by the body differently and are preferentially sent to the liver to be burned as energy. In fact, these fats have actually been shown to promote weight loss by increasing the burning of calories (thermogenesis); some research suggests that they lower cholesterol as well.

Jackie Newgent

Frankly, there can be a health benefit to any liquid cooking oil. But the oils that are generally considered to be the healthiest are those that are lowest in saturated fats—since that’s the type of fat that is most associated with clogging arteries. Oils that are low in saturated fat, which are considered good all-purpose cooking oils, include canola and grapeseed oil. Avocado oil is not as common, but a definite must try.

A couple other healthful oils to consider using regularly are extra-virgin olive oil and flaxseed oil. Use extra-virgin olive oil for short-term medium or low-heat cooking—or at the table. And only use flaxseed oil when no heat is involved, like for salad dressings. Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fat—the good kind. And flaxseed oil is rich in omega-3 fat—the type that’s associated with good cardiovascular health.

Heidi Skolnik

The healthiest oils for foods and cooking are those that contain monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat and are low in saturated fat. Oils that are good sources of monounsaturated fat are olive, canola, peanut, almond, and avocado oil. Almond and avocado oil have high smoke points so they can be used for high heat cooking while olive, canola, and peanut oil have lower smoke points so they are great for baking, sautéing, and stir-frying. Oils that are good sources of polyunsaturated fats are soybean, sunflower, safflower, grapeseed, walnut, and flaxseed oil. Avocado, canola, walnut and flaxseed oil have the added benefit of being sources of omega-3s. Flaxseed oil has a very low smoke point and should not be used in cooking, only as an addition to foods. You can also try substituting apple sauce, prune puree or bean paste (yes!) for half the amount of butter in baked goods.

Stay up!

great post!!!!

3 Times

Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I laughed out loud on this one bruh

so let me ask you this....since all news is bad

where do you get your news from?

with your special logic, all research is flawed and meaningless

holla back

I chose the words "mainstream outlets" for a reason. The reason we love the internet is because it isn't controlled by any groups hidden agenda and people are free to research information that resonates with them. There was a time when the only information Americans got (outside of books) was from a few television news channels and the local newspapers. These outlets were easily controlled by groups who are all about greed and manipulation. All you have to do is look around at the world and the state it is in and it should be clear that something is not right. That something is not going the way we've been taught. The wars seem to be bullshit. Why is that? Politicians seem corrupt and solve NOTHING. Why is this? Churches all over seem to be anything but spiritual. Why? Hospitals put people on drugs that worsen conditions and still have the audacity to cripple your finances. Why is this? What is going on? Why is everything seemingly ass backwards in the world? Perhaps because we are purposely being misled? I mean it's not a reach if you keep it real with yourself.

alexw

Platinum Member
I chose the words "mainstream outlets" for a reason. The reason we love the internet is because it isn't controlled by any groups hidden agenda and people are free to research information that resonates with them. There was a time when the only information Americans got (outside of books) was from a few television news channels and the local newspapers. These outlets were easily controlled by groups who are all about greed and manipulation. All you have to do is look around at the world and the state it is in and it should be clear that something is not right. That something is not going the way we've been taught. The wars seem to be bullshit. Why is that? Politicians seem corrupt and solve NOTHING. Why is this? Churches all over seem to be anything but spiritual. Why? Hospitals put people on drugs that worsen conditions and still have the audacity to cripple your finances. Why is this? What is going on? Why is everything seemingly ass backwards in the world? Perhaps because we are purposely being misled? I mean it's not a reach if you keep it real with yourself.

man save the bullshit paragraphs for someone else and stay focused on the topic

once again

where do you get your local and world news from?

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

One thing I do know is when I consume Olive, Sunflower, Grape seed and the other oils I listed I not only feel better I lost weight. I was on eight meds and today I am only on one and it is a thyroid thing. I feel what you are saying but I would discount common sense.

3 Times

Star
Registered
man save the bullshit paragraphs for someone else and stay focused on the topic

once again

where do you get your local and world news from?

The question should not be where do I get my news from. The question should be how do I discern what is true and what isn't. Well after much practice one learns how to follow what is true based on how well it resonates with your core being. Ones intuition is the best guide for truth. Once you get on track with that you open up a whole world of shit that blows your mind .

But to answer your question, I'm not real big on traditional news stories so I really don't read a lot of "news" these days. I get mostly all my news from BGOL. But I do put my trust into a guy named David Wilcock of divinecosmos.com -

The information I come across however, comes from me and my ability to choose careful specific words use in a google search engine. A nigga can find hiself in some shit fuckin with google.

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
i thought the smoke was toxic from overheating

not the actual olive oil

where did you get that from, pimpin?

You're absolutely right, sir. It is the smoke that becomes harmful. I'm referring to anyone that plans on doing heavy cooking/frying with olive oil. If you cook it over 200 degrees you'll be cooking over toxic smoke. Your food may be edible, but its not necessarily recommended.

Olive oil is the shit! Just don't over cook it. Problem is, I've seen plenty of people try to use it like any other oil, and while you can, its not the best idea. Fry it too high and it will change the taste of your food. :puke:

Also, when you cook the extra virgin olive oil you're actually cooking OUT everything good about the oil. The anti-oxidants, the vitamins....all gone once you cook it. Very light frying only if you're cooking with it and never re-use the oil. I would only recommend that people consider ingesting EVOO in its raw form (salad dressings, etc.) rather than cook with it. :dunno:

alexw

Platinum Member
The question should not be where do I get my news from. The question should be how do I discern what is true and what isn't. Well after much practice one learns how to follow what is true based on how well it resonates with your core being. Ones intuition is the best guide for truth. Once you get on track with that you open up a whole world of shit that blows your mind .

But to answer your question, I'm not real big on traditional news stories so I really don't read a lot of "news" these days. I get mostly all my news from BGOL. But I do put my trust into a guy named David Wilcock of divinecosmos.com -

The information I come across however, comes from me and my ability to choose careful specific words use in a google search engine. A nigga can find hiself in some shit fuckin with google.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

im debating a guy who gets the majority of his news from bgol and divinecosmos.com

and where does bgol and divinecosmos.com get their news from?

im done, man

its sad that youre comprehension skills and your logic skills are so fundamentally flawed

first you made the article about race

then when that failed you made it about media proproganda...which was more ridiculous for this article

and now, you cannot identify a true outlet for your news information

why should anyone take you seriously?

3 Times

Star
Registered

im debating a guy who gets the majority of his news from bgol and divinecosmos.com

and where does bgol and divinecosmos.com get their news from?

im done, man

its sad that youre comprehension skills and your logic skills are so fundamentally flawed

first you made the article about race

then when that failed you made it about media proproganda...which was more ridiculous for this article

and now, you cannot identify a true outlet for your news information

why should anyone take you seriously?

Well David Wilcock is a fucking brilliant lifelong researcher who isn't attatched to any organizations or institutions that are presently controlled and manipulated by higher powers. In short he's independent but no less a pure genius in his quest for truth and hidden information. He's written an extremely incredible book The Source Field Investigations and has many youtube vids where he's holding seminars explaining his journey and the information that he's encountered throughout his journey. His shit resonates with me, it all makes sense when you open up to it, it's all compatible with everyday reality that we see in our lives, and most importantly no one is making you believe any of it, it's your own choice based on what rings true for you.

As far as traditional news goes, once you've learned the things that I have, you realize that most of the news we are fed is pure bullshit. I know that's a hard thing for some of you guys who pride yourself on what you get from the news. But it's pretty much all bullshit that is in place to control your thinking, perceptions, behavior and overall way of living.

I've posted a video on this board about how the human behavior has been scientifically engineered through media, advertisements, and other social activities.

alexw

Platinum Member
Well David Wilcock is a fucking brilliant lifelong researcher who isn't attatched to any organizations or institutions that are presently controlled and manipulated by higher powers. In short he's independent but no less a pure genius in his quest for truth and hidden information. He's written an extremely incredible book The Source Field Investigations and has many youtube vids where he's holding seminars explaining his journey and the information that he's encountered throughout his journey. His shit resonates with me, it all makes sense when you open up to it, it's all compatible with everyday reality that we see in our lives, and most importantly no one is making you believe any of it, it's your own choice based on what rings true for you.

As far as traditional news goes, once you've learned the things that I have, you realize that most of the news we are fed is pure bullshit. I know that's a hard thing for some of you guys who pride yourself on what you get from the news. But it's pretty much all bullshit that is in place to control your thinking, perceptions, behavior and overall way of living.

I've posted a video on this board about how the human behavior has been scientifically engineered through media, advertisements, and other social activities.

david_wilcock_3_med.jpg

man, this is your leader and spiritual mentor?

you got to be kidding me

no wonder you sound so foolish

whatever you do, do not go to his compound!

*edit*

oh god , i just goggled this devil

man oh man lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

3 times, whats your ethnicity?

run from the cult bruh....run!

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're absolutely right, sir. It is the smoke that becomes harmful. I'm referring to anyone that plans on doing heavy cooking/frying with olive oil. If you cook it over 200 degrees you'll be cooking over toxic smoke. Your food may be edible, but its not necessarily recommended.

Olive oil is the shit! Just don't over cook it. Problem is, I've seen plenty of people try to use it like any other oil, and while you can, its not the best idea. Fry it too high and it will change the taste of your food. :puke:

Also, when you cook the extra virgin olive oil you're actually cooking OUT everything good about the oil. The anti-oxidants, the vitamins....all gone once you cook it. Very light frying only if you're cooking with it and never re-use the oil. I would only recommend that people consider ingesting EVOO in its raw form (salad dressings, etc.) rather than cook with it. :dunno:

Right Bruh!
Grape seed & Peanut oils are best for frying and Peanut oil do not transfer the flavor of other foods so you could fry fish and anything else and it will not have the flavor of the fish.

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
Damn good post Bruh! I only use Olive, Grape seed, Sunflower, Safflower, Avocado, Walnut, Macadamia nut, Almond, peanut, sesame, flaxseed & Canola oils.
dawg, pour that canola oil shit out.

what plant does canola oil come from?

it's the same shit as rapeseed oil.

fuckin' poison.

3 Times

Star
Registered

david_wilcock_3_med.jpg

man, this is your leader and spiritual mentor?

you got to be kidding me

no wonder you sound so foolish

whatever you do, do not go to his compound!

*edit*

oh god , i just goggled this devil

man oh man lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

3 times, whats your ethnicity?

run from the cult bruh....run!

Wait, so because he's a funny looking white boy means what exactly? As the saying goes: never judge a book by its cover. Dude may look like weirdo, but so did Einstein. Would you discredit Einstein based on a funny looking picture?

What particular google results are you basing your perception on, other peoples opinions? How about watching one his seminars and discern for yourself if his work is brilliant or not.

Occult research is not about any one person being anybodys leader, it is about individuals sharing honest unbiased information with one and other. Its your choice in whether you believe it or not

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fuckin' poison.

I'll check into the canola but grape seed oil is just like olive oil just a higher cooking point and a cleaner taste.

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fuckin' poison.

You are on to something my brother!
It can from RAPE seed and I was thinking you misspelled grape. Good looking out.
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Canola
and
http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/canola.asp

Canola refers to a cultivar of either Rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) or field mustard (Brassica campestris L. or Brassica Rapa var.). It is produced from a hybrid variety of rapeseed and is the center of much controversy[dubious – discuss], regarding whether it is suitable for humans and animal consumption.[1] Some sources claim it is an edible oil suitable for consumption by humans[2][3] and livestock.[4] The oil is also suitable for use as biodiesel.

Originally, Canola was bred from rapeseed in Canada by Keith Downey and Baldur R. Stefansson in the early 1970s,[5][6] but it has a very different nutritional profile in addition to much less erucic acid.[7] The name "canola" was derived from "Canadian oil, low acid" in 1978.[8][9] Genetically modified rapeseed is sometimes referred to as Rapeseed 00. A product known as LEAR (for low erucic acid rapeseed) derived from cross-breeding of multiple lines of Brassica juncea may also be referred to as canola oil and is considered safe for human consumption.[10]

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Grapeseed oil is the best IMO

nope. grapeseed oil is good as a choice, but it is #2. the #1 oil to use for deep frying is rice bran oil.

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Information/RiceBranOil.htm

I only cook with olive oil. Any oil that is solid at room temp. is not a good move.Coconut oil is high in saturated fat, bad for you cholesterol.

:lol: please educate yourself. partially hydrogenated coconut oils were used to vilify coconut oil. now, pure, expeller-pressed virgin coconut oil is considered a 'health food.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/02/dining/02Appe.html?pagewanted=all

Too expensive. But I saw sunflower oil at .99 cent store

grapeseed oil is my #2 choice, but as a general rule of thumb, i don't buy ANYTHING, esp. cooking oils, from 'cheap' stores.

ashimac

Rising Star
Platinum Member
grapeseed oil is my #2 choice, but as a general rule of thumb, i don't buy ANYTHING, esp. cooking oils, from 'cheap' stores.

Ohh shit ur losing out. They just like an establish flea market not all hold the same things in New York City.