Seafood Gumbo (Cooking with Carolyn)

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Good lookin on this MB. This is one to def add to my recipe binder :yes:

Also: I'm jealous as fuck at how well maintained her cast iron skillet is. I bought my first cast iron about a year and change ago, but have only used it about a half dozen times. I'm still iffy exactly how to clean it correctly. They say to not use soap, so I do the scrub with hot water and brush method, lightly oil it and pop if in the oven or on the hot stove. Shit still doesn't seem right to me though and the clean up process takes so long that the thought of using my pan in the first is a turn off :smh: Guess I gotta do more research.

thank you.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Tried to make some "Roux", went to the fridge to get other ingredients, and stop stirring the roux for less than a minute.:eek: Now my wife coming down stairs asking where all the smoke is coming from!:smh: When it says to stir, they mean stir! I'm going to get the stuff in a jar.:lol:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Tried to make some "Roux", went to the fridge to get other ingredients, and stop stirring the roux for less than a minute.:eek: Now my wife coming down stairs asking where all the smoke is coming from!:smh: When it says to stir, they mean stir! I'm going to get the stuff in a jar.:lol:

Pizza_Cooking_Fail_540.jpg
co0xw.jpg
cooking-fail-burn-800-cal.jpg
cooking-dog.jpg
OB00007.jpg
just kidding:D