RIP Actor Tommy Ford from 'Martin' passed away today at the age of 52.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not gonna fuck the R.I.P. thread with that other dude and his bullshit.

TMZ say it's now official? damn.

Seemed like a good dude. R.I.P.

Right now I'm watching that Martin episode 'Suspicious minds' where they parodied New Jack City.

you fucked it up by quoting me in the first place. I didn't say shit to you until you quoted me. You should have just minded your own business
But yeah, RIP to Tommy

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lowkey he worked in Nyc as a Lieutenant under a code name Malcolm Baker. He worked along side Dectectives J.C. and Eddie.

He put in work . He just laid low with Martin n nem. Tommy kicked it heavy so it would appear he wasn't making legal paper.

Sad dude was an underrated actor.

Serious?

Bgol tell ya folk u love em. Folk out here acting a fool at home cussing out the kids, wife, husband etc, fussing fighting physically , verbal abuse etc Never knowing today maybe their last 24 hrs, 1440 mins, 86,400 seconds. Every second is a gift we can never repay back.

70 yrs is 604,400 hours. Tommy made excellent use of his 300 k. We need to make sure we love, laugh and pay it forward.

This is another lesson. Prince was a major one. A family member maybe another one in the real world. Nothing just happens by accident. Take heed before its your turn. I'm speaking to all myself included.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Saw this one Twitter.
52 is young.
I wonder what lead up to his ailment.

Just looked at a few Martin episodes yesterday.
He also had a few memorable small roles in movies.

His energy lives on....

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you fucked it up by quoting me in the first place. I didn't say shit to you until you quoted me. You should have just minded your own business
But yeah, RIP to Tommy

you fucked up by saying stupid shit. First thing out your fingers was this. With no quotes.
the aorta is in the stomach. That is hard to shake back from if it ruptured

Anyway. Enough of that. You learned something today.

We can take this to another thread. But show some respect. Thread is pinned, this ain't the place for the back and forth.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
in4in6.jpg

Now where is your credentials fool?

I never understood the need to post such things to prove something to total strangers. Anyone with access to these databases can deduce who you are with these specific certifications and particular dates.

RIP Tommy

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

My son met him at his school. My son doesn't know anything Martin or the show that made the man famous. What he does know is that this man visited his school and was funny and kind to him and his friends. Even took a selfie with the brother.

RIP.

Keyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:sad:2016 is like a year black folks won't be able to heal...Legends dying too soon...folks being shoot in the streets. We strong people and all but damn.

cokely_muhammad

Student of Kogalee_Muhammad
Registered
a weakness in the wall of the artery. They are considered life threatening when they are larger than 4 cm. at that time the pt is to lie flat and relax in ICU until the cardio-thoracic surgeon can place a endovascular stent graft around the weakened and bulging area

Can this be detected in a random doctors visit or do you have to go to the hospital for a specific diagnosis?

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never understood the need to post such things to prove something to total strangers. Anyone with access to these databases can deduce who you are with these specific certifications and particular dates.

RIP Tommy

How? No numbers are showing. You can't do anything with just expiration dates. Plenty of people have those same dates. Just let the shit die

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can this be detected in a random doctors visit or do you have to go to the hospital for a specific diagnosis?
Usually the person would come in with severe abdominal pain. The person would feel like his insides ate tearing apart (the artery is tearing apart). They would do a radiograph of the abdomen and it would show up. They would panic if it's 5cm or more. That equals immediate surgery. Less than 5 cm they will control BP with meds and come up with a treatment plan.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man fuck these haters you don't have to prove anything to them. Most of these folks on here act like teenagers anyway, you shouldn't even waste your time with having to prove something to a stranger.

True, but sometimes you have to call a fools bluff. I would love to see what he specializes in.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
How? No numbers are showing. You can't do anything with just expiration dates. Plenty of people have those same dates. Just let the shit die

"Just let the shit die." Funny considering you're the one who posted the shit.

All anyone would need is your city and these dates. At that point it's just a matter of drilling down to black males within those results. Social media can reveal particular interests and one could just cross reference to any corresponding posts on BGOL.

And that's just one way.

So yeah, willy nilly posting shit to prove something to random niggas online can expose you.