RIP Actor Tommy Ford from 'Martin' passed away today at the age of 52.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Bgol tell ya folk u love em. Folk out here acting a fool at home cussing out the kids, wife, husband etc, fussing fighting physically , verbal abuse etc Never knowing today maybe their last 24 hrs, 1440 mins, 86,400 seconds. Every second is a gift we can never repay back.

70 yrs is 604,400 hours. Tommy made excellent use of his 300 k. We need to make sure we love, laugh and pay it forward.

This is another lesson. Prince was a major one. A family member maybe another one in the real world. Nothing just happens by accident. Take heed before its your turn. I'm speaking to all myself included.

Wise. Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Well, I could prove you're a bitch nigga, but I think the board's convinced already.

...no need to get all in your feeling lil Fella. Jeezus, what the fuck is going on on BGOL these days with all these tender ass people posting!?!?!

I apologize for upsetting you lil Guy, get out of your feelings though, not a good look, too damn sensitive, Damn :lol:

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Just let the shit die." Funny considering you're the one who posted the shit.

All anyone would need is your city and these dates. At that point it's just a matter of drilling down to black males within those results. Social media can reveal particular interests and one could just cross reference to any corresponding posts on BGOL.

And that's just one way.

So yeah, willy nilly posting shit to prove something to random niggas online can expose you.

Dude do you know how many nurses (afro American males)are in Cali? Besides, I could give a fuck if he did find out who I am. Like I said, they assign expiration dates the same to many people.

It's not as easy to break down as you may think.
And I asked you to let the shit die because I am tired of talking about it now. I made my point. So please quit quoting me unless you got some good shit to say. Otherwise you are just a bitter face ass hater

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Just let the shit die." Funny considering you're the one who posted the shit.

All anyone would need is your city and these dates. At that point it's just a matter of drilling down to black males within those results. Social media can reveal particular interests and one could just cross reference to any corresponding posts on BGOL.

And that's just one way.

So yeah, willy nilly posting shit to prove something to random niggas online can expose you.

Talking about exposing me...nigga you would be doing me a favor
Good career
Nice crib
Nice cars
Toys...
Unlike some of these loser ass adults, I have nothing to be embarrassed about. If you posted all my shit from FB, it would only make the females on this board more interested in me. So do you homie

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dude do you know how many nurses (afro American males)are in Cali? Besides, I could give a fuck if he did find out who I am. Like I said, they assign expiration dates the same to many people.

It's not as easy to break down as you may think.
And I asked you to let the shit die because I am tired of talking about it now. I made my point. So please quit quoting me unless you got some good shit to say. Otherwise you are just a bitter face ass hater

Read what I wrote again. A little slower this time.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
...no need to get all in your feeling lil Fella. Jeezus, what the fuck is going on on BGOL these days with all these tender ass people posting!?!?!

I apologize for upsetting you lil Guy, get out of your feelings though, not a good look, too damn sensitive, Damn :lol:

Not in my feelings. You just inexplicably starting cheerleading for dude and sometimes I feel a need to put yapping bitches in their place. :lol:

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Not in my feelings. You just inexplicably starting cheerleading for dude and sometimes I feel a need to put yapping bitches in their place. :lol:

...feelings. All good bruh... Thank you for...

Nevermind. Ok, Dude... just get out your feelings Bruh, Please, its not a good look. :smh:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Rest in peace Tommy.
Born: September 5, 1964, Los Angeles, CA
Died: October 12, 2016

tommy-ford-pic.jpg

cokely_muhammad

Student of Kogalee_Muhammad
Registered
Usually the person would come in with severe abdominal pain. The person would feel like his insides ate tearing apart (the artery is tearing apart). They would do a radiograph of the abdomen and it would show up. They would panic if it's 5cm or more. That equals immediate surgery. Less than 5 cm they will control BP with meds and come up with a treatment plan.

Thanks for the info Breh. Any info on cellular regeneration of arteroid walls? Does Dr sebis bromide plus powder aid in cellular regeneration? Or does any other herbal remedies or medicine aid in this?

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the info Breh. Any info on cellular regeneration of arteroid walls? Does Dr sebis bromide plus powder aid in cellular regeneration? Or does any other herbal remedies or medicine aid in this?

Nah, with our technology, this is the main treatment

ncpcardio0849-f2.jpg

endo-aneurysm-stent-lg.jpg

endograft.jpg

This only works if it is caught before it ruptures. Once it ruptures, you are pretty much a goner. I have seen people come in with AAA @3-3.5cm and live to talk about it. I have never seen a person survive a ruptured AAA...anything is possible though

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad to know that I had the opportunity to meet Tommy Ford in person. We shared some laughs, he was a cool dude.

RIP Tommy