RIP Actor Tommy Ford from 'Martin' passed away today at the age of 52.

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he has a "stomach" aneurysm, it can only be a AAA. What other artery is in the abdomen? You are exposing your lack of knowledge with your dumb ass statements. This nigga said the aorta is not in the abdomen. Nigga, you would get kicked out of any hospital for that type of blasphemy
You're a fucking retard. Stop trying to tell me about triple A's. I already mentioned that's what was happening based on the (false?) reports long before your bitch ass came in here.

Nobody - and I mean NOBODY in the medical field says the aorta is in the stomach. That's beyond stupid.

In the abdomen? Yes.

In the stomach? No you fucking idiot.

Show me where I said the aorta isn't in the abdomen. Quote it. Meanwhile, your A&P teacher failed when he taught you this:

the aorta is in the stomach

:roflmao:

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga here.

You do what for a living? You better not say the medical field. Who the FUCK told you that the aorta is in the stomach? Matter of fact, look at the diagram you posted. Show me where the aorta is located in the stomach.

Then you want to tell me about a triple A. I already mentioned triple A 2 hours before you made that bullshit statement (assuming this is what's happening - no facts yet)

"I do this for a living"... man, please.
in4in6.jpg

Now where is your credentials fool?

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're a fucking retard. Stop trying to tell me about triple A's. I already mentioned that's what was happening based on the (false?) reports long before your bitch ass came in here.

Nobody - and I mean NOBODY in the medical field says the aorta is in the stomach. That's beyond stupid.

In the abdomen? Yes.

In the stomach? No you fucking idiot.

Show me where I said the aorta isn't in the abdomen. Quote it. Meanwhile, your A&P teacher failed when he taught you this:

:roflmao:
Idiot, i was being sarcastic when I said in the stomach. Why do you think i put quotes around stomach. I came in here and called it an abdominal aneurysm. You think I don't know its not literally in the stomach as in G.I. stomach. You are being petty. And you know I am correct. Fuck off please

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do you think i put quotes around stomach
:lol: you don't even know what sarcasm is.

You didn't put quotes around shit. Even if you did, it woulda been easier to say the right shit.

Aorta the stomach. Fuck outta here. They would clown you out the hospital where I'm from.

That's a multiple choice question you obviously failed on your lil' ACLS cert.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he has a "stomach" aneurysm, it can only be a AAA. What other artery is in the abdomen? You are exposing your lack of knowledge with your dumb ass statements. This nigga said the aorta is not in the abdomen. Nigga, you would get kicked out of any hospital for that type of blasphemy

:lol: you don't even know what sarcasm is.

You didn't put quotes around shit. Even if you did, it woulda been easier to say the right shit.

Aorta the stomach. Fuck outta here. They would clown you out the hospital where I'm from.

That's a multiple choice question you obviously failed on your lil' ACLS cert.

read my statement again dummy. do it slow this time.
after i put quotes around stomach, i doubled back with the correct phrase in my next sentence...and what kind of certs you got? go mop a floor or something fool

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not gonna fuck the R.I.P. thread with that other dude and his bullshit.

TMZ say it's now official? damn.

Seemed like a good dude. R.I.P.

Right now I'm watching that Martin episode 'Suspicious minds' where they parodied New Jack City.

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
See you next life time Dawg!

I always laugh when he told Martin

"Nah you can't be talking to me, I'm a grown ass Mayne! "

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
I'm not gonna fuck the R.I.P. thread with that other dude and his bullshit.

TMZ say it's now official? damn.

Seemed like a good dude. R.I.P.

Right now I'm watching that Martin episode 'Suspicious minds' where they parodied New Jack City.

...shit was comedy. Tommy was trying everything to not laugh.