Rest In Heaven O.J. "Orenthal James" Simpson

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Reading his Wikipedia page now.

First mention of the trial:

“He was acquitted in a lengthy and internationally publicized trial, but found liable for the deaths three years later in a civil suit from the victims' families.”

The acquittal can’t even be its own sentence??? Of course both should be mentioned but that’s some dirty editorializing to diminish the jury’s verdict like that.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man this one hurts and it hurts bad. I'm a lifelong Steelers fan but as a kid growing up in the 70s OJ Simpson was the first individual sports hero most of us had. I remember what I had to eat the day he retired as a 9 year old back in 1979. I remember shopping for school clothes as a kid and having my dad buy a shirt with O.J's number and colors on it. This is bad but we all have to meet the end at some point. R.I.P Juice.

Steve Cokely was the truth.. I remembered Steve saying how Jesse Jackass would run away from him every chance he got. Jesse Jackass could not be in the same room with him scared of being exposed

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a hard truth and not one many people can accept but none of us this side of the grave will ever really know the absolute truth. :hmm:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The NEW MEDIA is taking over ESPN. You paint this BS Narrative around OJ and don't mention anything about how great he was in football....It's sad when I turn on the Fantasy Football Station on XM and no one is talking about his off the field stuff.....People saying how great he was and arguable one of the top 5 RBs the NFL ever saw....

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, decided to re-watch OJ:Made in America and the first hour of the show talks about race relations in the mid to late 60s.

OJ wanted nothing to do w/ all the Black athletes willing to risk it all to stand up for Black people in America. Jim Brown, Kareem, Tommie Smith, John Carlos, Ali, and many more!

It is what is and I'm not like those overly bitter cacs cheering cause he died, but I'm certainly not upset in the least that he passed.

Just wish OJ was more civic minded when it mattered. IMO, he only used Black people cause he had no other choice.

His winning that trail was more of a win for Black America. Just wish it was a victory for a person more deserving than OJ at the time.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Good lawd these white dudes on sports radio NY mad as f**k

They keep calling him a murderer and guilty.

Okay.. they BETTER say the same about Rittenhouse and Zimmerman

Oh I'm sorry lets stick to sports

When Andy Reid drunk ass son Britt with previous multiple DUIs by the way

put a 5 year old girl in a coma serious injures with brain damage

got his sentenced commuted to 16 months

How come they aint MAD about that?

because she survived?

Or because the "justice system" worked like its SUPPOSED TO?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, decided to re-watch OJ:Made in America and the first hour of the show talks about race relations in the mid to late 60s.

OJ wanted nothing to do w/ all the Black athletes willing to risk it all to stand up for Black people in America. Jim Brown, Kareem, Tommie Smith, John Carlos, Ali, and many more!

It is what is and I'm not like those overly bitter cacs cheering cause he died, but I'm certainly not upset in the least that he passed.

Just wish OJ was more civic minded when it mattered. IMO, he only used Black people cause he had no other choice.

His winning that trail was more of a win for Black America. Just wish it was a victory for a person more deserving than OJ at the time.
With that said is there a difference between O.J and Michael Jordan?

JazzyBenz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My man...da juice! was my dad's favorite rb in early 70s and became mine of course. I have the white Mitchell & Ness Bills 32 jersey b/c he was a great and one of my favs. fuck all the other shit....on the field could not be touched. off the field, ok, questionable but hey...all black men have a hard wrap as it is. Da Juice will always be up there plus the airplane movies the pop star he became motivated all us black kids! will miss ya!

rest easy sir

parisian

International
International Member
This may surprise you guys, but over here the first time people really got to know OJ was from this movie cause people were not that hip to US football...

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
The NEW MEDIA is taking over ESPN. You paint this BS Narrative around OJ and don't mention anything about how great he was in football....It's sad when I turn on the Fantasy Football Station on XM and no one is talking about his off the field stuff.....People saying how great he was and arguable one of the top 5 RBs the NFL ever saw....

Loving this episode and I'm only 10 minutes in, you can tell these MEN are really hurt by this because they're having a hard time expressing their feelings just like us men do. Cam saying everything that's been said on here about how the sports media doing OJ wrong by not focusing on his NFL career just the murder trial, he even called out that tranny Caitlin Jenner who killed somebody acting like it didn't happen. Cam on their smoking one not even caring, he usually tries to lean off cam and take some puffs..lol

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OJ simpson OFFICIALLY CROSSED OVER TO PALEFACE WORLD is when he did the GREATEST COON COMMERCIAL OF ALL TIME,

THE HERTZ, SIR YOU FORGOT YO BRIEFCASE commercial.....decades later we get jerry rice in a chicken suit... yeah oj set the stage for

that shit.

BUT you cant deny he was a BEAST on the field one of the most graceful runners to ever do it, Only Gayle Sayers and Eric Dickerson ran

with that graceful SLASH better!!!

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OJ simpson OFFICIALLY CROSSED OVER TO PALEFACE WORLD is when he did the GREATEST COON COMMERCIAL OF ALL TIME,

THE HERTZ, SIR YOU FORGOT YO BRIEFCASE commercial.....decades later we get jerry rice in a chicken suit... yeah oj set the stage for

that shit.

BUT you cant deny he was a BEAST on the field one of the most graceful runners to ever do it, Only Gayle Sayers and Eric Dickerson ran

with that graceful SLASH better!!!
I see what you did sir using the word slash. Mighty distasteful..if I was PC I would say he sliced and diced through the defense. We must use our words respectively and responsible black people. OJ was a cut above most running backs.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He didn't kill Nicole but it was something he could not be revealing to the masses. There is something strange about his death.