Rest In Heaven O.J. "Orenthal James" Simpson

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
Dayummmm......The Juice is finally loose......

Bless him RIP

&

He's innocent and always was, by the way!!!

& let's thank Cam'ron and MA$E for givin' him his last platform, OJ really loved that.
Was literally thinking this this morning watching their tribute to him. I was tearing up, can't front. RIP Juice.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Ron Goldman's family reacts to O.J. Simpson's death: 'The hope for true accountability has ended'​

Kim and Fred Goldman call Simpson's passing a "mixed bag of complicated emotions."
By
Jessica Wang

Published on April 12, 2024 01:20PM EDT

The family of the late Ron Goldman has spoken out about the death of O.J. Simpson, who was famously acquitted of the 1994 murder of ex-wife Nicole Brown and Goldman.

Referring to Simpson as "Ron's killer," Goldman's sister Kim and father Fred Goldman called the news of the former football star's passing a "mixed bag of complicated emotions" and a reminder that the "journey through grief is not linear."

"For three decades we tirelessly pursued justice for Ron and Nicole, and despite a civil judgment and his confession in If I Did It, the hope for true accountability has ended," the Goldmans shared on Facebook. "We will continue to advocate for the rights of all victims and survivors, ensuring our voices are heard both within and beyond the courtroom."

Despite Simpson's death, "the mission continues," the Goldmans added. "There's always more to be done, Thank you for keeping our family, and most importantly Ron, in your hearts for the last 30 years."

Simpson died Wednesday following a battle with cancer at the age of 76, his family shared.

Brown and her friend Goldman, a 25-year-old tennis instructor and waiter, were found stabbed to death outside Brown's Los Angeles home in June 1994, two years after her divorce from Simpson.

Simpson was a prime suspect for the double murders, ensuing in the televised police pursuit and 1995 trial — dubbed the trial of the century — watched around the world. His ultimate acquittal, bound by a pair of bloody gloves believed to have been worn by the killer, was highly divisive.

Fred and Kim Goldman, father and sister of Ronald Goldman, appear in front of the media June 15, 1994 at their home in Agoura Hills, CA, following the murder of Ronald and O.J. Simpson's ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson.

Fred and Kim Goldman.
LEE CELANO/WIREIMAGE
Two years after his acquittal, Simpson was found liable of the murders in a wrongful death trial and ordered to pay $33.5 million to Brown and Goldman's survivors. An attorney for the Goldman family, however, has claimed in the wake of Simpson's passing that he had not paid the full amount owed — and it has since grown in interest.

"He died without penance,” attorney David Cook told PEOPLE. “He did not want to give a dime, a nickel to Fred, never, anything, never.” Previous attorneys tried to obtain pension from Simpson's NFL career but hit a brick wall, Cook said, adding that the family will continue to pursue the matter. "We need to get a lawyer or a number of lawyers who deal with this, very smart people to determine who it is or who it would be," he said. “It's a big deal.”

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Camron calling black folk Uncle Toms for not riding for the ultimate Tom in OJ in between N bombs and tap dancing around insulting the transformer crew.

Make it make sense.

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread cuts deep! I think BGOL has went into the blood and guts of the situation. I think we should all watch dogfart videos this weekend.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@woodchuck

"It's my hope that the Goldmans get zero, nothing," he told the Review-Journal. "Them specifically. And I will do everything in my capacity as the executor or personal representative to try and ensure that they get nothing."

Although the Brown and Goldman families have pushed for payment, LaVergne said there was never a court order forcing Simpson to pay the civil judgment. The attorney told the Review-Journal that his particular ire at the Goldman family stemmed in part from the events surrounding Simpson's planned book, titled "If I Did It." Goldman's family won control of the manuscript and retitled the book "If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer."

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
@woodchuck

"It's my hope that the Goldmans get zero, nothing," he told the Review-Journal. "Them specifically. And I will do everything in my capacity as the executor or personal representative to try and ensure that they get nothing."

Although the Brown and Goldman families have pushed for payment, LaVergne said there was never a court order forcing Simpson to pay the civil judgment. The attorney told the Review-Journal that his particular ire at the Goldman family stemmed in part from the events surrounding Simpson's planned book, titled "If I Did It." Goldman's family won control of the manuscript and retitled the book "If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer."
I was like :mad: when i saw that book in bookstores

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
LaVergne went a step further in a phone interview with the Las Vegas Review-Journal on Friday, saying he would fight any payout from the estate to the Goldman family.

“It’s my hope that the Goldmans get zero, nothing,” LaVergne told the outlet. “Them specifically. And I will do everything in my capacity as the executor or personal representative to try and ensure that they get nothing,” he said.

CNN reached out to LaVergne and Cassady Law Offices on Saturday but has not received a response.