Rest In Heaven O.J. "Orenthal James" Simpson

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rip to O.J Simpson I saw the headlines but I didn't believe it cause people sit around and make these titles for clicks but it is true.

He won a super bowl for Buffalo and went on to do acting in the direction opposite of another great Jim Brown

TNo matter what people say about him he did something most couldn't do on and off the field .

Rip to O.J San Francisco finest

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man this one hurts and it hurts bad. I'm a lifelong Steelers fan but as a kid growing up in the 70s OJ Simpson was the first individual sports hero most of us had. I remember what I had to eat the day he retired as a 9 year old back in 1979. I remember shopping for school clothes as a kid and having my dad buy a shirt with O.J's number and colors on it. This is bad but we all have to meet the end at some point. R.I.P Juice.

Last edited:

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P. Juice

*how long before Trump says some slick shit
Screen-Shot-2016-06-10-at-2.02.19-PM.png

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Rip juice.

I'm a cnn watcher but it's not a good look having 3, forty and under women talk about OJ and race relations during that time.

You can imagine they're ripping him and have no context as they were babies at that time.

29 min later... CNN hasn't had a man on air talking about the issue. Smdh

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
R.I.P., its a damn shame that those murders occurring (besides the obvious tragedy of two people dying) have eclipsed a life and career that up until that point was pretty spectacular especially considering where he started.

However no matter what anyone thinks if him his greatness between those lines can't ever be denied.

These white folks are about to throw the party of the century.

I can't front if I was Ron Goldman I would party and do coke for a month celebrating.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Yeah It was rumored that he was battling cancer few mo the ago
Geuss it was true

Rip