stixx passin thru

International
International Member
nice fam he had..

19227583_243107062843019_2915022358521577472_n.jpg

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
He didnt learn from Pimp C... Hopefully someone learns from him.
these young niggas are traumatize. when you keep seeing your peoples brains laying on the floor it will fuck with you. shit it happens to soldiers and they are trained.
at one time there was a rip tweet everyday.
if you listen to jojo broter you know what is happening over there. this dude was a schoolboy that turned street after his brother got killed.

this dude just lost his brother

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yams was part of this generation

and hell, this dude almost died on Yams Day
It doesn't help that when Pimp and Yams died they said it was sleep apnea....I think they said that shit about Screw and Big Moe too if I'm not mistaken.....these young dudes noT gonna get it.
It should've woke them up when Future came out and said he didn't even do the shit.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Damn....I can't imagine burying a child man....

Agreed. Talked to my mom back in the early-2000s. One of her then-neighbors lost a child to cancer. They were in grade school at the time. Around 10 or 11yo. The kid's family were all otherwise healthy. Parents, grandparents, etc. The older family members said the loss was like an out of body experience. Like walking in slow motion, or being stuck in quicksand. Just devastating.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
So he had Kidney Failure? That means he had to get regular Dialysis which is crazy for a 20 year old. These drugs ain't cool at all. I grew up in an era where we shitted on people who denounced messages in rap. I remember thinking C Deloris Tucker was fucked up for complaining about rap. Now as i'm older, i'm starting to feel different. There is so much negativity and people actually follow what they hear and see from these entertainers. I've seen grown men wear Pink because of Camron,wear the baggiest and the tightest of clothes, and start drinking hard drugs all over seeing entertainers do it.Lean has always been big in Texas but I never saw it anywhere else until Lil Wayne started rapping about it. Now dudes with bloated bellies are proudly bragging about how much they spend on it. I really hope that entrepreneurship and positivity replaces violence and drug use in the future. I am convinced that rappers can rap about anything over a nice beat and catchy hook and the song will be well received.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when you admit that you're gay :dunno:

I was saying dude looked old for 27.

I can see why you're defensive....everyone up here knows how you look old with a preemie body

But you're a faggit who sized niggas up

WHy are u confused?

Karamo ass nigga