Rapper Fredo Santana Has Reportedly Died At 27

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I thought over dosing and eating tide pods was a cac thang according to bgol brehs? How did a rapper do it?

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::yawn:
No one will make a thread when you die.

No one will wonder where you went to.

Another coon will take your spot and you won’t even get recognition for you coon works.

That will be the story of you.

Dead coon on the side of the road, people look but look away.

So many will pass you that the vultures won’t get to you.

And you’ll just be a dark spot on the road of life no one cares about.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
fredo.png

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Another coon will take your spot and you won’t even get recognition for you coon works.

:frozen:... R.I.P

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Fredo in the cut that's a scary sight......."

I liked Fredo man...he striked me as that reckless dude who moved out of the Chi and went to LA and it worked out for him. That's too damn young to be dying man......I don't know what the situation is here.....but y'all moderate y'all extracurricular activities man.....we got kids to raise and watch grow.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

Damn, you raw.

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
What??! Folks taking pods now??!

Again bgoler half dead thinking its just cacs. :giggle:

Fa sho . Its ain't no trend if brehs and sistas can't pop an affordable tide pop from Target and put it on Worldstar.

They said forget lean we poppin tide pops and sippin gold bottles. :lol2:

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
I’ve been here nearly 10 years and you’re the only person to ever accuse me of being white. You should actually try and understand the point I was making.
... I don't directly know you nor do I claim to but I'm just associate with that statement was something that white people that know nothing about our culture would say
I’ve been here nearly 10 years and you’re the only person to ever accuse me of being white. You should actually try and understand the point I was making.
... nah bro I'm not accusing you of being white... I don't know you nor do I claim to know you... I'm just associating your statement with something that ignorant white people would say that know little to nothing about hip hop culture. . I have no quarrel with you dude... Just a quip in relations to your statement.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
apparently it became a viral thing and Youtube pulled the vids of it. I heard about it earlier this week.

Some sort of dumb challenge like the cinnamon
muthafuckers are so damn fucking stupid they deserve to die..the fuck is wrong with you..tide pods my nigg??? rat poison anyone??? breh I had enough..this shit is mind blowing..I must get my mind right cuz this fucked me over...

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Saw Mozzy pouring out lean sum wks ago and Fred saying he was a certain amount of wks clean

Sad shit and I haven't heard not one song from him

xcluesiv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: damn r.i.p. wasn't too long ago asap yams died and that lil whatever guy (not trynna dis) and these dudes still on these drugs c'mon