Rapper Fredo Santana Has Reportedly Died At 27

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor
http://uproxx.com/hiphop/fredo-santana-dead-27/

fredo-santana.jpg

What was once one of the most rambunctious and lively personalities in all of rap is suddenly gone, as several collaborators and friends of Chicago rapper Fredo Montana report he has died at age 27. Fellow Chicago rapper Lil Durk, and constant collaborator Maxo Kream took to Twitter and Instagram, respectively, to announce the news.

Santana, born Derrick Coleman, became an avatar for Chicago’s drill music scene when it hit the mainstream back in 2012 after Lil Reese famously warned “Fredo in the cut, that’s a scary sight,” on Chief Keef’s 2012 smash hit “I Don’t Like.” From there it was fame and fortune for Coleman, who signed his own record deal and forged his own lane as a rapper over the past five years with nearly a dozen mixtapes and albums.

Coleman had his share of struggles as well, suffering health issues ranging from kidney and liver failure to seizures, which man contributed to his abuse of drugs and prescription medications. Coleman publicly denounced fellow rapper Russ when he admonished the rampant drug abuse in the genre, saying “Until I can stop thinking bout my dead homies an the trauma that I been thru in my life that’s when I’ll stop.”

Coleman is survived by one son, which he announced earlier this year on Instagram. The cause of death has yet to be confirmed.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
yeah he dead rip. chief keef lost like 3 family members in 2 years time

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
damn...rip...he had a little one too...thought he had settled down a bit...I’m actually a little bit sad

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Never heard of him, but 27... yea them drugs and laundry pods got the best of him.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was rushed to the hospital back in October over mixing the drugs and lean....found out he had kidney failure

He came out the hospital and kept doing more drugs and lean :smh:

Damn shame when one ignores life's blatant warnings...

Also damn shame so many folks don't understand there is

A right way and wrong way to leave this plane

Of existence

Well he went out on his terms....

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
I thought over dosing and eating tide pods was a cac thang according to bgol brehs? How did a rapper do it?

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::yawn:

Last edited:

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
...ok Alex. I'll take ''Things that ignorant wypipo say'' for $500.

:hmm:
I’ve been here nearly 10 years and you’re the only person to ever accuse me of being white. You should actually try and understand the point I was making.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“Until I can stop thinking bout my dead homies an the trauma that I been thru in my life that’s when I’ll stop.”
Suicide is what they should call it because that's what it was...

Life's hard, it's even harder when your a black male but it's way more harder when grow up in hardships and as an adult take on a certain lifestyle then it's just a matter of choosing your poison that can result in being life changing,changing things in your life or eventually life ending.