Random Thoughts 2012.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator

3:30 . . . . Damn Brother!!!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x_ZeDn-hHGE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
If there world is going to end today at least there could be some big titty women running through the streets naked

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
So... no one care? Lmao. Not many mentions of the missing. :roflmao2:

That goes to show how you've worked people nerves. No one even asked about your well being.

Tragic. :D

Sent from my real ass galaxy s3!

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
I'll be back and when I am I expect this thread to be filled with how much you hate me, how fat ugly and disgusting I am, what a loser I am, how noone will ever want me, how every woman on the planet is better than me, how better everyone will be when I am dead and blahzay blahzay

get it ALL off your chest before I'm gone

a couple more hours left in the day we still have time to make our world ending homegrown... :D

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
a couple more hours left in the day we still have time to make our world ending homegrown... :D

Oh shit. :lol:

Pops treating her like a object of sexuality... no other value. Icb.

I was't even talking bout her. She ALWAYS on me. Wtf.. too infactuated with ya guy. :smh:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
I'm erasing every post I ever made on here ... it'll be like I never existed. I dont know why that bothered you enough to make THIS comment ... you are mad when I post and you STAY mad even when I dont :confused:

I am WELL aware that noone gives a fuck about me ... but thank you for the reminder

What do you want?

For me to kill myself??

I'm working on it, give me some time ... its christmas and I cant do my fam like that right now

I'll be sure to forward you the suicide note before I off myself so you can frame it and smile at it every single day and post it on BGOL so all you "brothas" can rejoice

I'll be back and when I am I expect this thread to be filled with how much you hate me, how fat ugly and disgusting I am, what a loser I am, how noone will ever want me, how every woman on the planet is better than me, how better everyone will be when I am dead and blahzay blahzay

get it ALL off your chest before I'm gone

Man, don't hurt yourself. You can leave here however... I don't have time to baby yo attention craving tail or da patience to deal with your bullshit.

Why you only concerned with MY posts and opinion though? :confused:

You're in love with me aren't you? :confused: Go ahead admit it.

But, Eeewwww. :puke:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Your doing too much...1st warning-I am not familiar w/ you, but our rules are posted as a sticky babe, and baiting is not allowed.
I have nothing to do with what goes on, on the BGOL side. None of the SOL mod's do babe. But over here....It doesnt work like that.

1 Love,

Onyx
So... no one care? Lmao. Not many mentions of the missing. :roflmao2:

That goes to show how you've worked people nerves. No one even asked about your well being.

Tragic. :D

Oh shit. :lol:

Pops treating her like a object of sexuality... no other value. Icb.

I was't even talking bout her. She ALWAYS on me. Wtf.. too infactuated with ya guy. :smh:

Man, don't hurt yourself. You can leave here however... I don't have time to baby yo attention craving tail or da patience to deal with your bullshit.

Why you only concerned with MY posts and opinion though? :confused:

You're in love with me aren't you? :confused: Go ahead admit it.

But, Eeewwww. :puke:

God bless the dead

Lonestar29, I just tried to pm you to see if you're ok.

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Your doing too much...1st warning-I am not familiar w/ you, but our rules are posted as a sticky babe, and baiting is not allowed.
I have nothing to do with what goes on, on the BGOL side. None of the SOL mod's do babe. But over here....It doesnt work like that.

1 Love,

Onyx

I wasn't baiting that woman. Gone on somewhere... I wasn't even talking bout her. She came in here guilty. Then she PMed me talking bout suicide and trying to "bait" me to come back to this thread and talk about her... shit I was honestly worried bout her. No joke... I would've Pm'd her to check on her knucklehead self but it won't allow me.

Shit, like I said... if anything she baited me. I was minding my own business. I don't ask her to pm me or respond to some unrelated ish. I see another one of her manipulative plans worked. Damn fools.

Women logic n' games.. but ya'll can immediately get outta my face with that shit. I look beneath da surface of shit and know da trickery.

I'm doing the warning here... so... this is YOUR 1st warning to get some common sense. How bout that? :hmm:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Umm sweetheart, you dont know me. So warning me is not something you want to do to me. I dont argue or fight on here ok?
I am not here for friends or none of that. Now I will say I dont know anything about her pm'ng you as I dont talk to her am an not a friend of hers. So I pray she wasnt serious and is ok. As a mod all I ask is you follow the rules over here. Thats all, I do...I dont talk...So there will be no going back & forth with or from me babe.

1 Love,
Onyx

I wasn't baiting that woman. Gone on somewhere... I wasn't even talking bout her. She came in here guilty. Then she PMed me talking bout suicide and trying to "bait" me to come back to this thread and talk about her... shit I was honestly worried bout her. No joke... I would've Pm'd her to check on her knucklehead self but it won't allow me.

Shit, like I said... if anything she baited me. I was minding my own business. I don't ask her to pm me or respond to some unrelated ish. I see another one of her manipulative plans worked. Damn fools.

Women logic n' games.. but ya'll can immediately get outta my face with that shit. I look beneath da surface of shit and know da trickery.

I'm doing the warning here... so... this is YOUR 1st warning to get some common sense. How bout that? :hmm:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Umm sweetheart, you dont know me. So warning me is not something you want to do to me. I dont argue or fight on here ok?
I am not here for friends or none of that. Now I will say I dont know anything about her pm'ng you as I dont talk to her am an not a friend of hers. So I pray she wasnt serious and is ok. As a mod all I ask is you follow the rules over here. Thats all, I do...I dont talk...So there will be no going back & forth with or from me babe.

1 Love,
Onyx

But I am following the rules lady.... ma'am. :hmm: :hmm: It's your inaccurate observation the reason why we're having this conversation now sweetie. Look, whatever... I don't argue with irrational people. Just stay up outta my way you dig... I was only asking that girl if she's ok. I actually have a heart and don't like to see a woman or anyone for matter talking bout hurting themselves whether we get along or not. That child have kids with her selfish tail... fuck da jokes and insults we throw back n' forth.

I don't bait... I let folks destroy themselves.

I apologize Lonestar29. Just don't hurt yourself shit.

Crazy ass people here mayne... ya'll must not be use to authority in real life or something? Act like a bunch of kids in charge of a hall pass.

Lil weak ass section.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
no kid of mine is going to ride in my car with some big ass headphones on like they are tuning me out. fuck that shit

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Life . . . you gotta be like . . .

tumblr_lmor11nMoj1qzoxl6o1_500.gif

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Stupid Toronto assignment coming up fast... glad I got it knocked to two weeks. :angry: I gotta get back to my new boo.. she's awesome and her lil man is cool as shit and mannerable. :yes:

He be whipping my ass on the ps3 though. :mad:

Fuck youtube for forcing edits but..

:ipod:

Last edited:

owl

BGOL Investor
hahhahah!! Shane is still that creative bastard...still...applause and admiration, my dude....

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
your granddaughter wanted an american girl doll for 200 bucks your grandson wanted some for 35 bucks some how you feel you are cheating the grandson...

white folks and their problems

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Merry Christmas.... :dance2:

I'm bout to roll over and spoon my present in a hot minute here. Wake her up with this morning wood... errrr... log :hmm: :hmm: that I got going on in my drawls. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.