Random Thoughts 2012.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
2011 was an interesting year for me....but I have made some much needed progress and I wanna continue to do so in 2012

Damn I wanted to text or call you over the holidays but with the way we stopped talking...I just left it alone and didn't make the call

Live life in a way you love that keeps you happy...nothin else matters

I need to get my passport....Travel must begin soon

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
2011 was an interesting year for me....but I have made some much needed progress and I wanna continue to do so in 2012

Damn I wanted to text or call you over the holidays but with the way we stopped talking...I just left it alone and didn't make the call

Live life in a way you love that keeps you happy...nothin else matters

I need to get my passport....Travel must begin soon

Word.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
everyone should own one of these midevil torture devices

ab-wheel-01.jpg

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey Mel ignore my enemies please... :angry::angry::angry::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Greetings and blessings sista.

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

For anyone who hasn't seen blue man group I highly recommend it. Took the kids they loved it. Great show. Peace

:eek:

I've wanted to see those cats for years. They keep doing Cirque shows here too...but it's hard paying 130 or more for back of house seats. Maybe I should just go to Vegas hit two for one...

everyone should own one of these midevil torture devices

ab-wheel-01.jpg

Man I been trying to get my hands on one of these for a while.

What am I suppose to say or do when you continue to put yourself out there and you know the consequences? If you here I hope you see this : you can't keep doing this. It's destructive not only for you but for the people around you. The backlash of this will not be nice and you know it. No one can REALLY know the 100% truth so either you need to slow down, or catch something on tape. At this rate all of 'that' will do nothing but bring you misery. And I don't want that. I love you and I think something or someone has done you a great injustice but you got to give sometime. This is not right...

/end sad rant

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
The little things are making unpacking take forever. You know, the things out the medicine cabinet you just threw in a bag to be done with it? I need to get it put away because now that my table is here those bags can't sit in the middle of the floor anymore.

I want my CHI replaced! fucking retards. :angry::angry::angry:

the people downstairs ... they are a rowdy bunch.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
The little things are making unpacking take forever. You know, the things out the medicine cabinet you just threw in a bag to be done with it? I need to get it put away because now that my table is here those bags can't sit in the middle of the floor anymore.

I want my CHI replaced! fucking retards. :angry::angry::angry:

the people downstairs ... they are a rowdy bunch.

you have moved more times since you been posting on this board than i have moved in my life...

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
Happy New Year Folk!

I need to start my own business. I'm tired of working for other people.

I'm always flattered and surprised when women are vocal about their desire to have sex with me. Like i never expected that in a million years.

I sprained my foot/ankle seven weeks ago and this joint still hasn't healed all the way. I gotta pray.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I'm watching this Detroit Gang thing on the NatGeo channel (it's Friday, ain't nothing on) and they play this video...ahem...'video', of a gang in Detroit that rep Joy Road.

I don't even have the energy to put the video up or to explain, defend, or get mad at the comments. It just hurt my heart. But please, for the love of everything that is fluffy clouds

WHAT THE FUCK DID THIS DUDE JUST SAY?

all yall needz a fukn blo jabz fukn ahn yall suk mi dik fo nat supotin joy rd n da ada

ztretz if yall ned supotin fuk yall niggaz suk mi dik yall nedz supotin da ztret lodz

n ahhil da ztretz fum fuda daun taun helpim maan yall needz da ztretz cred ta git

da fuk bak ta crag duaun d klacik muzk ta mak rap od sku fum d 40's ta nau

i no u aint suppotin joy rd yall needz a muda fukn lieff fuk yal ned ta suppot ahh d

ztretz ta restat d tradition ta keep rap n a hya laahva ta kil klacik muzk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye86cbstPeo

SN : so you think it's ok to have your email linked to a YT account and talk about "money and murda" is where it's at all day? Yeah, keep saying that shit till the police come to your door. You say no snitching but I guess that doesn't apply to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.