Random Thoughts 2012.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

owl

BGOL Investor
Sometimes you have to start from the end and work backwards, and sometimes you have to begin from the back and move forward...life is funny like that...sometimes...

anywho...

back to plan Asylum...

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
damn i'm about to get a job pumping gas all these dudes i been seeing lately pumping my gas got 200 dollar foamposite sneakers on

owl

BGOL Investor
Still feeling guilty about my mother...bullshyt never stops stinking...but...whatever...

Did a dumb thing and logged on to facebook...

I phukkked a LOT of great women...

And now I am starting believe there maybe something to this "Karma" thing you all speak so highly of...

And yeah, it makes me appreciate my present woman more.

And I probably should not be traipsing down memory lane in my present condition...

owl

BGOL Investor
What I love about BGOL/SOL is that niggaz be scared to admit they know you from here, so they got to find somebody stupid enough to say they know you from here, right? And that be cool. I am better at candid admission as a writer, and sometimes, I need that audience of scary ass bourgeois niggaz that can't admit shyt to write to. I know...I have tried to explain it to my counselors, but they just shoulder shrug and put my dick back in their mouths. So, I use this as my sounding board when my other sounding boards don't work...

owl

BGOL Investor
This Facebook shyt is not cool...this is dangerous...I probably should say something to my lady about her facebook usage...but then...she would only want to address mine...

owl

BGOL Investor
And sure....when you have it all displayed for a more quantitative analysis, your dating and phukkking history may look MUCH better than in your mind...

Well, at least mine...

yet, yeah, I understand some of you...wait...I am lying...I don't.

I was a nerd in junior high. I thought I was slow for not having sex until 12. Shyt, I got online and learned about you all, and was like...REALLY?!

Hell, if I would have known you niggaz was that slow, I might have actually given a phukkk about academic success...

Naw, I'm lying again...

owl

BGOL Investor
So...

I learned something.

Yeah, every know and again I do that...

I learned that...rich niggaz and broke niggaz think alike...and, yes, of course, I have a couple of people with those really fancy titles you niggaz love that can back me on this.

Also, I realized that rich niggaz and poor niggaz operate the same and typically get the same treatment. Which...I knew...but did not quite understand.

So...

I realize something...I was succeeding...although I was not even close to being stable.

Which is what it is...but...I know now, better than then...not to identify with the numbers scattered across my spreadsheet...

owl

BGOL Investor
*belch*

No one should be enjoying their regrets as much as I am presently...

I really did cum inside of some really astounding women...

There truly is nothing like revisiting your score sheet to help boost your flailing self esteem...

I know...that comes off as so misogynistic, but damn it if it ain't the truth...

owl

BGOL Investor
I promise, looks are important, but damn it, when you start wrestling a beer gut, you are going to be so pleased with your self that you at least phukkked ambitious women...

And sure, they all look great, but hey, it doesn't hurt that they are also prominent members of the community...

owl

BGOL Investor
It is funny, because, I read the shyt niggaz on here write, right? And I be like..."naw, son, that is going to haunt you one day..."

And I realize how truthful that sentiment is. Attractiveness is what it is...but greatness never fades...

You can put money on that quote...

owl

BGOL Investor
A bad bytch can get phukkked in the club, but a great women can phukkking get everybody in the club. There is a significant difference there...

owl

BGOL Investor
I'm on the page of this one chick I used to phukkk in the fire escape back in high school...she doing the damn thing though...that's what is up...glad I didn't ever treat her like I was treating her, if you know what i mean...shyt...hey, you might need that one jump off help in the future, I'm just saying...

owl

BGOL Investor
Okay, okay, okay...when you see the chick everybody phukkked back in the eighth grade in her wedding images, you laugh. It could still be a beautiful thing...sure...but hey, I'm just saying I muffled a laughed...that is all I am writing...

owl

BGOL Investor
and yeah, I also might have stated out loud to my computer that the groom was a "crazy lame ass nigga", but I meant nothing by that...

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
lonely.png

:hmm:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
I'm too trill. Bad broads... got em giving up their Benzs. I should be a pimp. :cool:

My views :dunno:

IMG_20121205_200047.jpg

Dat cub pose... :lol:

IMG_20121205_221700.jpg

IMG_20121205_235400.jpg

Went in da Westside... scored some dope. :D

Sent from my real ass galaxy s3!

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Just got done eatin pussay... while getting topped at da dame time. :dance2:

Time 4 bed.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Argh.. error post no delete in tapatalk. Im high as shit.. naked hoe walking around draggin her feet making noise n shit. Slew foot heffa :beatyourass:

EDIT

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
I can't believe women. Shit's disgusting.

Ok, last night while in da Benz I had a 100 percent success rate in terms of getting chicks numbers. I got 7 numbers (it don't sound like nothing but to put in perspective... had I been driving my Volt that would've probably been 2 or 3 of 7). I sent ONE text to every number "This is your new friend, lock me in". ALL bad.. I promise you... my standards GREATLY exceeded my norm. One told me she had a husband up front.

Every last one of these broads has called or text on some super fresh... let me get to know you shit. Some hit me up a few times. Again... had I been riding regular, one MAYBE 2 would be trying to get to know me further.

I don't have da consistant access to da Benz anyway nor do I want to lose that broad chasing these other ones, especially in one of her whips.

I think umma perform an experiment however, without any games... just straight up honesty. See what happen if I'm just real about what's actually mine. I mean.. I got enough broads and quite frankly these new hoes are worthless to me. I just pulled them just out of curiosity of da game. I know da one that's married got ulterior motives... game recognize game. Anyways...

I have yet to respond to any of these women, but so far what has been said about women is true. Most are gold diggers. I didn't have to say shit but "Come here" and "What's your number?"...

Don't get me wrong... I was feeling extra nice and G'd up... The feeling was WONDERFUL, but I guess I can understand how females feel when every nigga is only after their sex.

It does something to da mind of a logical thinker... a real nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.