Random Thoughts 2012.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCP

International
International Member
Off to watch skyfall. Will let you know what I think........see ya !!!

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Talk about awkward this white lady calls me over and shakes my hand talking about our guy won. It took me a second to figure out what the hell she was talking about.:lol: told me how she been praying about it for the last week

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
It's funny when broke/ugly people say shit like; "I wouldn't fuck him/her because..." or have the nerve to RATE another human being.. like "He/She's a 3.." AND people with kids act like certain people would be interested in them anyway trying to act all bossy. :smh:

I be like ":hmm: who da fuck are you to judge ANYONE?". You ain't had a date or got laid in 30 years ugly. :lol:

but I keep my thoughts to myself. :cool:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Dear God,

You did you thing when you gave us Kenya Moore but why oh why did you have to make her so freaking crazy????

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
I'm happy when I'm alone, Too many headaches.

At some point, every single chick I become friends with want more and I hate that. Then, I have to get rid of her. I just want to be cool with you... Not even about sex or non of that. Like I told my ex best friend... She popped up at my crib butthurt one evening thinking I can sex her problems away and that's just not the way. Also didn't want to take it there with her. Perfectly good friendship ruined after that... it never goes back to da same, but I digress.

A$AP SaVaGe

Always Strive And Prosper
BGOL Investor
Some people can't function in life without a person by their side that fulfills a certain title...

Damn wasn't a good weekend for deer saw those fuckers laying dead everywhere I went this weekend

na that's not it doggish..my issue not about personal relationships..just mainly monetary and just seeking financial stability but sometimes my mind will have me thinking its alot of things that has me feeling down when its really just that..

Gregory hit the nail on the head in stick2dascript's thread..

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
We ALL want it and ALOT of it, but money's a motherfucker bruh.

Like I said, greed and seeing other people especially those younger than you getting it in and you getting none is fucked up and defeating.

I was in a broke position. The only reason I got through it personally was because I stopped giving a fuck about money and told myself "Ok GOD, since I'm destined to be broke... well I'm going to be the best broke nigga this planet EVER seen." After that and by me not giving a fuck anymore things started to change. I was spending my last dollar paying everyone I owe and removing negative shit that took money from my life. I stopped worry about da next nigga pockets and fantasizing about LOTTERY riches. Next thing I know, I was GGOD.

Trust me when I tell you this, although you may not like it, BGOL IS ZERO GOOD for your depression. All these pics of bad bitches, lavish lifestyles, and seeing other members earning bands is INSPIRING for you to do SOMETHING but in reality, the average person don't have a plan or the ability to acquire that. It also inadvertently throws you back into a depress state because all you can think is "Why can't I have that?".

Well... Those lives ain't for everybody. You just need to "Do a little bad, so you can do a little good". Whatever that means for YOU... but I'm pretty sure it's applicable to your situation. LEARN somehow to be happy with what you have, Find a way to weed through the negatives and turn it positive, and HOPE for a little luck.

Don't be seeking no BITCH to save you either or help you. They are NO GOOD in that department because most want to be saved themselves.

Life ain't fair and it's a game of luck. Remember that, enjoy being BY YOURSELF, and WORK like you life depended on it (it does actually, Lol)... then things will turn around gradually and you may not even notice it changing. :cool:

Fuck money... I hate how it destroys people lives and minds. Believe me, these bitches n' crackers don't make it NOOOOO better. They will hurt you before they help you without expecting something in return. That's why I am the way I am now... it's :itsawrap: for all da bullshit.

I rather be a real nigga than a rich nigga... for da time being. So until the riches, "Fuck my life.." and lets keep da movie in production. :D

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hah! Saw Montana tonight.

Tried to sneek a pic, but I think she spotted me.

The girl is GORGEOUS! :eek:

I won't say nothing negative about....

But the bitch has a Gorgeous face, even more so in person

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
I would have laid my best rap even if she rejected that shit back to last week:lol:

Served food to people less fortunate than me this morning; seeing the kids is what really gets to my sensitive side. If I could i would take them all home with me.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have laid my best rap even if she rejected that shit back to last week:lol:

Served food to people less fortunate than me this morning; seeing the kids is what really gets to my sensitive side. If I could i would take them all home with me.

She was on a date/wit a nigga. The looked familiar wit each other so I figured not to speak.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
my 90 year old grandmother donated money to the barack obama campaign... i guess all that see saw and has been through growing up in SC and being so broke when she moved north she had to sleep in the bed between her sister and her sisters husband she would have never though there would be a president that looks like her.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
680 bucks for this shit... i wouldnt pay 6.80 cents for those ugly things

_7214345.jpg

PC Freak

Ms.Freak 2u!!!!!!!
BGOL Investor
The awkward moment when your current man moves one door down from your ex man!f

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck this.. I'm turning around. Police at every 100 yards on Tara blvd. Weed ain't THAT important. Pullin everybody over this shit don't even look legit. :smh:

Sent from my real ass galaxy s3!

owl

BGOL Investor
i don't know, man...

i think it can be immediately dangerous to identify with your present financial conditions. And, i believe that, whether one is sliding down skid row or ballin' out of control(of course, i have my own beliefs about humans identifying with anything...).

i have seen what happens to the psyche of those that find them selves in destitute predicaments and begin to fashion their identity around an almost nihilistic belief about them, luck, and future possibilities. But, as i have learned over the years, you just never know. And for the most of what we are calling 'financial stability', it is more about maintenance than even income(now, don't get me wrong, if you are not getting it incoming, you definitely need to refrain from it outgoing...). The point is, however, framing your identity around your material possessions and potential earning power tends to do more harm than good.

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
No shit! This is a real downer :lol::lol:

I know. It's for your safety, their peace, and to protect your integrity. We're crazy and some of us can't control jealousy and rage... even though we act like it. You don't want lies spread about you either.

Real talk.

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think my girl might have pee in the bed last night, just can't understand why that wet spot would still be there in the morning:confused:
I ain't tripping it's her bed:D

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think my girl might have pee in the bed last night, just can't understand why that wet spot would still be there in the morning:confused:
I ain't tripping it's her bed:D

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
I'm hungry. Where's that curried goat and rice I had in the fridge?

That irritates da fuck outta me. My ex use to eat my shit up all da time. I'd walk in from work with my mouth fixed for certain food, open the fridge, and it'll either be all gone or just a lil taste left. Leaving a little pisses me off more than not having it at all... like what da fuck can I do with one petite ass slice of pizza or one lonely ass chicken strip and a few potatoe wedges. Just eat it ALL or throw what you don't out... I'on wanna be teased by seeing what I could have had. :smh:

What add fuel to da fire is her ass would be off all day and could've cook or went grabbed a bite.

So good to be playing da field right now and living alone... when I get back to my crib, it's da same way I left it. :itsawrap:

Status
Not open for further replies.