R.I.P. to BGOL Member Brother Blues

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wow, 64 thats when you supposed to kick back

and enjoy the fruits of your labor...

but something tells me he is in a better place now...

R to the I straight to paradise...

Rest On brother blues Rest on!!

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was always cool. You know sometimes we want to act like internet people don't matter, but when it's a cool person, you still feel something.

RIP

Last edited:
Reactions: BDR

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
This is fucked up. It's seems people don't live into their 90s anymore. They go much earlier. He lived in my state. He worked for the Boston Fire Dept. I use to think people on this board were in their 20s and 30s but they're older than that. People don't die of natural death anymore. He was more of a cool member to me.

RIP brotha...

Wow, he worked in one of the most racist institutions in one of the most racist cities in America.

I don't know how he passed but let's all commit to getting that regular checkup black men (and women). So much can be prevented by simple early detection...

Taking my own advice.

DaddyDiesel

Rising Star
OG Investor
R.I.P. Brother. Remember some of his posts and contributions on music and audio equipment, he had an affinity for some of the nicer things when it came to audio and video, really cool older gent on the board, and he repped his Boston teams to the fullest while giving respect to the oppositions. Peace and Respect Brother Blues.