R.I.P. to BGOL Member Brother Blues

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Sad stuff man. BrotherBlues was truly a cool ass dude, very level-headed and was always a pleasure to chop it up with. One of my favorite memories of him was from my earlier days on BGOL, I'd always be posting some kind of obscure hip hop asking folks if they recognized the samples and my man would come through right away with some old school R&B or Blues joint which served as the basis of the sample. Very knowledgable and likeable brother. Rest in Peace brethren

This right here

Was a very difficult thread for me to click on.

Brother blues was a positive and uplifting brother.

I am deeply saddened by his passing.

I will have more to post, but this just ruined my day.

I hope his son has the love and the knowledge brother blues provided for him.

He used to talk about him everyday.

May peace be with your soul my brother. You repped black people and Boston in the most respectful and positive way.

My deepest condolences to your family and friends.

-Shaddyvillethug

Excellent and perfect tributes. ^^^

BB was a very wise and conscious brother who was always respectful and posted interesting stuff... He will be greatly missed.

Rest in peace brother.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Just stopped in here again to say wow

Around this time he would be commenting on threads etc....

RIP my brother

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
He was real cool. He never talked shit about anybody. I can respect people like that. Unlike some dudes on here, he was more real. Maybe cause he comes from a different generation.

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
RIP

When you first join you didnt have a clue you would be part of something that has been part of our daily lives for 19 years plus some....you banter back and forth with members, debate and argue with them and then that one thread you be like damn this member is cool...then you have those like Brother Blues who was just cool from day one...members like him you watch and learned how he responded to members and you learned how to as well.

Last edited:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
I'm sure we can do something like this soon, hell I'll be in that section one day my damn self.

HNIC
NOOOOOOO!!!!! THis makes me very sad and I need to come here more often :-(

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the fuck man how did I miss this :(

Rest in peace man this one hurts he was a cool ass poster man always talkin sports and real shit!!

True OG of the board

Simply_Black

International
International Member
What the fuck man how did I miss this :(

Rest in peace man this one hurts he was a cool ass poster man always talkin sports and real shit!!

True OG of the board

Good words and very true.

Everytime I come across an old thread with his post in it I can't help but feel how much he's being missed on BGOL.

He posted only to share knowledge, inspire & educate and his debating method were always respectful & to the point... He schooled me a few times, lol, but I always took it respectfully as it's impossible to argue against a man that give you real facts.

Rest In Peace BB.