Philip Seymour Hoffman found dead

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga is a fruit basket or one of those ivy league crackers who are so Douchy that they appear gay. Duke was a great actor though.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Actually, 2 of my favorite roles by him he played a gay:

The movie with Robert Deneiro...he was Robert Deneiro draq queen homo neighbor...can't remember the film right now, but I liked him in it..

Other film is "Boogie Nights". He played a goofy gay guy who was in love with Marky Mark in the film. :lol:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the best and diverse actors ,i have ever had the pleasure of watching .He was one of those actors that if
i heard he was part of the cast,it made me look forward to watching the film more.
So many great roles in:Twister, Boogie Nights,The Big Lebowski,Happiness, Flawless, Magnolia, The Talented Mr. Ripley,
Almost Famous, Red Dragon, 25th Hour, Owning Mahowny, Capote,and The Master.
He also shined as a villain ,especially in Mission Impossible 3 as the villain Owen Davian,it was brilliant to use his characters
threats to Ethan Hunt as the opening sequence.
When i heard he was filming a series for Showtime called Happyish it brought a smile to my face.Im not sure how much of it
was completed or if any of it will air at this point,but i do know the world has been robbed of his talent and what was to come.
My prayers to his family and friends.

RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman

Jboogiee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
8 out of 10 bags found empty....damn!

Philip Seymour Hoffman's death appears to be heroin-related ... and law enforcement is looking at a deadly strain of the drug as one of the operating theories ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... they do NOT know specifics about the heroin found in the NYC apartment where Seymour died. There were 10 bags found -- 8 of them empty.

Authorities have been tracking a strain of heroin that has killed dozens of people on the East Coast -- just last month. The heroin is laced with fentanyl, an extremely potent drug prescribed for terminal cancer patients. The strain is 100 times more powerful than morphine ... it sometimes shuts down the respiratory system.

The drug -- sometimes called "Theraflu," "Bud Ice" and "24K" -- has been linked to 5 deaths on Long Island, 22 deaths in Pennsylvania and 19 on Rhode Island -- all in January.

Cops do NOT know if this strain caused Hoffman's death, but they tell us "everything's in play" until they get results from toxicology.

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
Great deal of talented artist indulge. Art is fed by your own insecurity to be seen as something relevant. Most people dont live in a space to freely experiment with life & make a living doing it. Shackled by circumstance. Thats why most admire a great artist. True freedom.

Youth has no age by Pablo Picasso

Sadly most of our creativity or creative escapism comes from fact that we carry so many "demons" that are never excised but simply bottled up.

Creativity comes with a cost, it's not free. Something is paying the price.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Man if they catch the dude who sold him the heroin he's going to be crucified as if he killed him his self.

Yeah thats what we were saying earlier. I hope for their sake they were at least smart enough to switch up and get rid of the packaging because if their found with thise marks in their bags its a wrap.

The latest update is duke didnt only have ten bags he actually had 50:eek:

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered
Yeah thats what we were saying earlier. I hope for their sake they were at least smart enough to switch up and get rid of the packaging because if their found with thise marks in their bags its a wrap.

The latest update is duke didnt only have ten bags he actually had 50:eek:

If he had 50 bags he probably was copping from the dealer constantly thats a pretty serious habit. :smh:

i 1 2 4 Q

Star
Registered
he became one of my favs after seeing this movie. dam, life imitating art like a mofo in this one.

zwjddu.jpg

this movie is a trip.

Last edited:

rebel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fentanyl is closely related to heroin but cheaper and between 50 to 80 times more potent, making it an appealing substitute for drug dealers and users. Many drug-screening tests fail to detect fentanyl, because its concentration in a user’s urine is typically lower than that of heroin.

damn

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered
There is a reason you get caught with H with intent, that it can be an attempt murder charge.

H dealers should always have an attorney on retainer & a dummy passport.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have known a couple of hardcore users in my life, but I have NEVER heard of one having that much on hand. Never. Part of the problem with being a junkie is the lack of self control. 50, or 70 bags on hand seems to be very strange

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have known a couple of hardcore users in my life, but I have NEVER heard of one having that much on hand. Never. Part of the problem with being a junkie is the lack of self control. 50, or 70 bags on hand seems to be very strange

is it strange if you're rich? I mean he's not a regular junkie who had to worry about coming up with some cash. White dude stocked up... nobody wants to be out in the NYC weather looking for drugs. :lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Phillip Seymour Hoffman went out like Wesley Snipes pops in Sugar Hill :itsawrap:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
:lol:@Lavar Burton with the troll move

Normally people go buy bread and peanut butter for the weather, dude went and got his snow supply

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered
article-hoffman-addon1-0203.jpg

Phillip Seymour Hoffman is seen nodding off on a plane from Atlanta to New York City last week, three days before his death. Hoffman was seen at an Atlanta bar drinking prior to his flight.

Dude is wedged into coach seating. Why spend it on first class when you can flip that extra bread on smack? :smh:

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered
article-hoffman-addon1-0203.jpg

Phillip Seymour Hoffman is seen nodding off on a plane from Atlanta to New York City last week, three days before his death. Hoffman was seen at an Atlanta bar drinking prior to his flight.

Dude is wedged into coach seating. Why spend it on first class when you can flip that extra bread on smack? :smh:

Dayumm!!! :smh: He looked extremely unhealthy to begin with then add a vicious heroin addiction on top of that is no joke.

Lucky7s

Negritude...do you have it muthafucka?
Registered
Fentanyl is closely related to heroin but cheaper and between 50 to 80 times more potent, making it an appealing substitute for drug dealers and users. Many drug-screening tests fail to detect fentanyl, because its concentration in a user’s urine is typically lower than that of heroin.

damn

Ain't never heard of no Fentanyl. Shit sound crazy. :smh:

Dude sound like he was low level dealing to me...helping his junky actor friends out with a reliable and confidential connect. Dude was seen fine Saturday evening.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Levar Burton kept it real with this "Rainbow" tweeting:D

nexhzn.jpg

Don't hate the messaenger hate the message it's 2014 people
this dude killed himself with very addictive and well vetted hard
drug....it's not even like it's the 80's and he could say he did
not know what crack was:smh:....IT'S SMACK and anyone who buys,
preps and then shoots it into their bodies knows what they are
doing...THEY ARE NOT VICTIMS....Yes and of course they are SICK and need
help but just cause that horse can drink that water don't mean he will!:hmm: