philip-seymour-hoffman-picture-2.jpg

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he was good in big lebowski and that adam sandler movie with the blue suit

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
damnnnnnnnnnn me and my boy will always kno him as " let it rain" "and i sharted on myself"....... damn i juss watch the 2nd hunger games earlier this week i wonder who they gonna replace him with for da 3rd installment

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Oscar-winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead of an apparent drug overdose inside a Greenwich Village home on Sunday, cops said.

Hoffman’s body was found by a friend at 11:30 a.m. Sunday morning in an apartment at 35 Bethune St., sources said.

Cops are at the scene and are investigating, sources said.

Hoffman has admittedly struggled with drug addiction in the past, and reportedly checked himself into rehab last year for heroin abuse.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/02/philip-seymour-hoffman-found-dead-in-his-apartment/

:eek: He was fucking with that horse.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
damnnnnnnnnnn me and my boy will always kno him as " let it rain" "and i sharted on myself"....... damn i juss watch the 2nd hunger games earlier this week i wonder who they gonna replace him with for da 3rd installment

:lol::lol:dats exactly the movie i was talking about..damn rip

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol: that shit was funny

NYCgal79

Potential Star
OG Investor
Wow, he's been in so many good movies Boogie Nights, The Talented Mr. Ripley, 25th Hour etc.

RIP

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
It's almost like all the most talented people on Earth are all on drugs.:smh:

R.I.P Hoff, good actor and great liberal.

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered
It's almost like all the most talented people on Earth are all on drugs.:smh:

R.I.P Hoff, good actor and great liberal.

Great deal of talented artist indulge. Art is fed by your own insecurity to be seen as something relevant. Most people dont live in a space to freely experiment with life & make a living doing it. Shackled by circumstance. Thats why most admire a great artist. True freedom.

Youth has no age by Pablo Picasso

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So another druggie CAC bites the dust. Good riddance.

I hope he gets replaced by brilliant black actor who couldnt ge a job because of white privilege