People are saying sukiwiththegoodcoochie was sexually assaulted because YK Osiris kissed her while others laughed.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_2114923278.jpg

FdrcEUqWYAIf3ey.jpg:large

Kiss her? Dude, I wouldn’t kiss that hoe if they put me in a Pandorian Avatar. She got good coochie? Says who? She call herself that but I bet the dudes she pulled her panties down for say otherwise. She look like it’s frying. Liek fish frying :puke:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kiss her? Dude, I wouldn’t kiss that hoe if they put me in a Pandorian Avatar. She got good coochie? Says who? She call herself that but I bet the dudes she pulled her panties down for say otherwise. She look like it’s frying. Liek fish frying :puke:
No one should be forcing themselves on anyone else. That being said, the Dave Chappelle bit about "you might not be a whore, but you're wearing a whores uniform" needs to be considered. She adopted a persona of being a dirty, stanking, hoe to get attention, so how are people supposed to know when you're on the clock? These people are actors without the wall that separates them from reality. I know Denzel isn't the Equalizer, I know Jason Mamoa isn't a super villain, but this lady chose a role that exists in both realities.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'll be back. I am going into the bathroom and put my head down and cry....I just can't take this shit no mo.