People are saying sukiwiththegoodcoochie was sexually assaulted because YK Osiris kissed her while others laughed.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
FywFrUsX0AICUex

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
This bitch is retarded and should be cancelled. Yeah the kiss was unwanted but it was JUST A FUCKING KISS. Not like the nigga groped or raped the bitch. Now before all the soft ass niggas come running to her rescue, I do not condone doing anything to a woman that she doesn't not consent to but come one man....it was a gotdamn KISS.

This bitch better change the content of her music and stop with the grabbing niggas dicks without their consent now but we all know she won't.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

Chick put on her tightest shirt and pulled her shorts to show pussy print to get on Twitter talking about “ME TOO“, tell us exactly what happened or shut up
This bitch is retarded and should be cancelled. Yeah the kiss was unwanted but it was JUST A FUCKING KISS. Not like the nigga groped or raped the bitch. Now before all the soft ass niggas come running to her rescue, I do not condone doing anything to a woman that she doesn't not consent to but come one man....it was a gotdamn KISS.

This bitch better change the content of her music and stop with the grabbing niggas dicks without their consent now but we all know she won't.

FACTS!! She better not do anymore shows where she's running up on dudes talking about eating their asses, all in their faces saying what she'll do them. Her 15 minutes should be up because the same stuff claims to be a victim of is the same stuff she's known for

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Chick put on her tightest shirt and pulled her shorts to show pussy print to get on Twitter talking about “ME TOO“, tell us exactly what happened or shut up
Like i said, these hoes always want to yell ME TOO when they didn't say shit in the beginning. FOH!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
She's a MOTHER????

She let one of these young rapper dudes walk her and another chick like a dog using a leash for a fucking video. She just made a song about "eating niggas ass". Come on bruh. It's already bad we got these dudes out here dogging women in their raps while raising daughters and having moms and aunties and female cousins but now these little females ain't making it any better. Can't defend you if you ain't making a case for yourself. So your lyrics do matter.

Fuck I miss Lauryn Hill.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
She's a MOTHER????

She let one of these young rapper dudes walk her and another chick like a dog using a leash for a fucking video. She just made a song about "eating niggas ass". Come on bruh. It's already bad we got these dudes out here dogging women in their raps while raising daughters and having moms and aunties and female cousins but now these little females ain't making it any better. Can't defend you if you ain't making a case for yourself. So your lyrics do matter.

Fuck I miss Lauryn Hill.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe I'm alone on this... But that was hard to watch. I dont care what she raps about, or what kind of reputation she has. She clearly didn't want it at that time. Maybe she had or was planning on sucking them all off. But at that moment in time, she was uncomfortable and the fact that dudes was just sitting there watching was disturbing.

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm going to have a hard time backing up a woman who goes by the name "Suki With The Good Coochie" on any sexual assault claims.

It doesn’t matter if her name was Suki Dick Long Time, she didn’t deserve to be sexually assaulted. You can’t just go into a strip club and grab the ladies without permission. He violated her boundaries. This is ignorant.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that yk dude wayyyyyy out of pocket for this. i don't care what a woman says she can or will do we can't be out there doing shit like this. i'm glad he apologized and she accepted. i hope he learned a huge lesson as a lot of dudes don't and let this fuck up they lives.
now seeing sukihana with her husband and kids is just comedy. this here is like the female version of men rappers talking about ghost writing, gansta rapping and fake thugs in the game :lol:

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
that yk dude wayyyyyy out of pocket for this. i don't care what a woman says she can or will do we can't be out there doing shit like this. i'm glad he apologized and she accepted. i hope he learned a huge lesson as a lot of dudes don't and let this fuck up they lives.
now seeing sukihana with her husband and kids is just comedy. this here is like the female version of men rappers talking about ghost writing, gansta rapping and fake thugs in the game :lol:
yea man, majority of rappers dont live the life they rap about or be about that life they rap about. And when they try to live the life of what they rap about, thats when shit goes sideways lol.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Maybe I'm alone on this... But that was hard to watch. I dont care what she raps about, or what kind of reputation she has. She clearly didn't want it at that time. Maybe she had or was planning on sucking them all off. But at that moment in time, she was uncomfortable and the fact that dudes was just sitting there watching was disturbing.

Nah I agree. I think if that was any our sister, we would all be ready to pay dude a visit.