People are saying sukiwiththegoodcoochie was sexually assaulted because YK Osiris kissed her while others laughed.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_2114923278.jpg

FdrcEUqWYAIf3ey.jpg:large

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Does he know that she be "eating niggas ass" with that mouth?

She probably ate a couple before she hit the stage. Niggas keep thinking I am crazy when I tell you it is an ass eating epidemic going on with these bitches. Hoes licking every asshole that they see. Niggas keep kissing these bitches and wonder why they need veneers, or they on antibitics due to salmonella.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
First time hearing of her
If that's her in the picture she looks like every other plastic ig chic
What, are you serious and she's been all over YouTube and on music videos. Also, she's on IG as well and have worked with other well known celebrities.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Are you related to her? Lol
No, I'm not but some of y'all swear y'all don't be knowing who these people are like they aren't out there especially when a lot of dudes on BGOL got social media accounts with also being on other forums.....But hey, if you don't know her then cool. I was just trying to help you out. Lol

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, I'm not but some of y'all swear y'all don't be knowing who these people are like they aren't out there especially when a lot of dudes on BGOL got social media accounts with also being on other forums.....But hey, if you don't know her then cool. I was just trying to help you out. Lol
Legit never heard of her
:dunno:
Doesn't look like I'm missing anything either